/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user bought a bootleg GBA cart • user gets a backpacking water backpack
• user posts webm of his new lockpick set • Time for some Chinese teas! • user shows off his new soldering stand and watch repair tool kit • user bought a Chinky violin and plans to learn how to play it • user recommends the iFive Mini for mango reading • user shows off his Chinese violins and gives buying advice on them Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/chinkshitgeneral
ebay.com/itm/300000mAh-200000mAh-100000mAh-Portable-External-Battery-Charger-Power-Bank-/131920516062
ilaen.ru/cycling-gear/pp_204210.html
slashgear.com/meizu-m6-note-bears-a-qualcomm-snapdragon-for-the-first-time-24496449/
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4x
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-global-3gb-32gb
aliexpress.com/store/1039240
aliexpress.com/store/product/Hot-New-GD900-Thermal-Paste-Grease-Silicone-Heat-Sink-Compound-High-Performance-Gray-For-CPU-Cooler/2178198_32807635885.html
gearbest.com/laptops/pp_651697.html
gearbest.com/cycling-gear/pp_204210.html
aliexpress.com/item/3-Pcs-Wired-USB-Joystick-For-Snes-USB-PC-Gamepad-Gaming-For-Nes-For-Sega-Controller/32750546444.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.5SKDki
aliexpress.com/item/Salar-T9-Surround-Sound-Headphone-Vibration-Computer-Gaming-Headset-Earphone-Headband-With-Mic-For-PC-Game/32818260369.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.EEkQtf
forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-3/themes/google-camera-hdr-60fps-t3656675
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP, I got your back:

>Telegram group
t.me/chinkshitgeneral

>redmi note 4 battery last 3 days
How can samshit even compete!?

are any replacement lcds worth buying on ali/ebay or are they all shit that won't compare to the original

I got to thank csg for meming into getting it desu
I sold my n5x before it got the boot loop for 180$ (it was in pretty perfect condition) and replaced it with the redmeme note 4

>mfw bought chink pen
>months later look on infographic its on it
>got it half the price

Has anyone bought an obviously fake capacity power bank and done a refund to get it for free? There are lots of obviously 4000-5000mah power banks that are being advertised with insane numbers, like this one: ebay.com/itm/300000mAh-200000mAh-100000mAh-Portable-External-Battery-Charger-Power-Bank-/131920516062

I want some 3528 LEDs for my garden. I've worked out that I need 2m to have enough, but don't know what sort of photocell I need. Anyone find one on ali?

Programmable bicycle lights

ilaen.ru/cycling-gear/pp_204210.html

Fuck off with your ad links.

Excellent shill post, comrade. Your vodka ration is doubled.

It's a hidden referral link

Probably wouldn't want to have it explode and burn down my room

They're usually fine if you don't charge at more than 1 amp.

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Meizu M6 Note with dual cameras announced
slashgear.com/meizu-m6-note-bears-a-qualcomm-snapdragon-for-the-first-time-24496449/

>5.5-inch Full HD
>Snapdragon 625
>4GB RAM
>4000mAh
>fast charging
>Android 7.1.2, Flyme OS
>$200

Redmi Note 4 BTFO for good.

Need a new vape, something cheap, mechanical, takes 18650's. Not sure if I want dual 18650s or a single, but Im open to suggestions.

go away comfy

STOP, smoking is bad.

Got a RN4 MTK as a replacement under warranty for a RN3P Snapdragon.

As everyone is shilling the SD version of the RN4/4X i haven't found anyone to sell it, it also has China Mobile branding in the box and the back.

So I'm using it for VR and games as the Helio X20 processor is enough. It's better than the RN4X with full metal housing, I'd keep it if it had B20 4G band.

That's the only disadvantage I've found, I wasn't planning on installing LOS anyway

what is your go-to method for finding quality replica watches?

Dude I stopped smoking 2 days ago, switched to this shitty vape my friend gave me, I need a new one.

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4x

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-global-3gb-32gb

ordered redmi 4x from taobao
lets see how it goes

I have been taking some pictures with my mi5 and the tripod I bought, I'm pretty impressed with the results.

The stars always seem to have a smear to them though, probably the phone moving as I press the shutter button.

Turn up the shutter speed if possible.

LEAKED: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

Android 8.0 Oreo
6.2"
1440x2960 pixels
21MP
6GB RAM
Snapdragon 836
4400mAh

You need to get a Bluetooth shutter

I can shorten it down quite a lot, its open for 32 seconds in that picture, mostly to capture more light as it pitch black outside.

Thanks I'll look into that, I was hoping my camera app would have voice activation or something, but it doesn't.

No self timer in the camera app?

My physics knowledge is a bit rusty but at 32 seconds its possible that the blur is just from the movement of the earth.

Anyone know of a small sized cd player/radio? Need it for my pops he has a huge collection of old cds.

Fun fact: beishisheng/sky56 is fake tracking gearbest uses when you don't pay for tracked shipping, or they split your order and only put tracking on the first parcel. Your shit's in a bulk mailing bag and nothing you see on sky56 is actually happening to it when it says it does. It's probably still sitting on a dock in China waiting for the container to fill up so it can leave.

>2 days abstinence
>stopped
You haven't stopped shit. Come back when you've gone a year without so much as touching a cig to hand it to someone else.

Native miui doesn't seem to, I have just downloaded open camera which does, just need to keep the shutter open for longer on that app now.

I did wonder about that, as nothing else in the picture is blurred, but we'll see when I get this open camera app worked out,

>Meizu without a Mediakek

I really like this

Am I just stupid. I remember one user was talking about cheap minifigures and it was on a page on the mobile app where it showed all the stores and it was like spend $1.01 get 1$ for all the different stores. But I can't seem to find it now. Where to is it?

hey that's a nice camera sensor there.

How good are meizu with software? Do they release source code on time?

If the camera is actually good this should become the new Sup Forums memephone. The phone is already out and there's a lot off videos about it on youtube, but they're all in Chinese/Russian.

well, first russian video I started watching, he immediately says it's the redmi killer

aliexpress.com/store/1039240
This store has a $15 off $29 coupon if anyone needs house/pet chinkshit

They also have Drumpfcoins

Doesn't look like it will launch in Europe/USA/anywhere relevant..shame.

>redmi killer
Only until Redmi Note 5 comes out in a month or two

It is called star trails

Underpowered 625, enjoy your throttling like the xiaomi shitters, ZUK Z2 doesn't have this problem

if this is OLED and has a 3.5mm jack it may be the best memephone of the year
Meizu's wanted the yuro\NA market for a while (Italy has got them in retail stores now) and having Qualcomm processor is the final piece of the puzzle. Bravo, chinks. I may have to buy one soon.

>all those phones coming out with the SD625
What's up with this meme? When will it stop?

user you don't need to shill your phone in every single thread just to hide the fact that you made a mistake. We get it, you clearly have buyers remorse.

is it ok to buy chink thermal paste, I want to clean my 6 year old laptop's insides and reapply thermal paste to the cpu

will I need more than this
aliexpress.com/store/product/Hot-New-GD900-Thermal-Paste-Grease-Silicone-Heat-Sink-Compound-High-Performance-Gray-For-CPU-Cooler/2178198_32807635885.html

gearbest.com/laptops/pp_651697.html

> I got the new Xiaomi Air 12 Notebook with the i5 processor, 8GB Ram and 256GB SSD for a cheap chink price on flash sale (sub 500€)

But the processing time is taking forever on Gearbest, pic related.

Am I being bamboozled user? I payed by credit card directly instead of paypal because paypal was being faggy.

The chinks have finally got it

Anyone have a recommendation of a chinkphone that works with TMobile/ Verizon that's less than $150?

Moto E4

Got some chink controllers. They all work well but they all feel really light expect the NES controller that has some weight to it

Also got a headset. It's extremely comfortable and has great sound quality. Even has a vibration setting along with mic + LEDs on the side

Does anyone know a good USB-C adapter for charge + headphone that can drive a high-end set?

Smash that dispatch faster button

Non referral link
gearbest.com/cycling-gear/pp_204210.html

Bought a MI5 replacement LCD. The panel seems to be the same but the ribbon cable looks different from the original.

So far I've had no problems with it.

>Shipping method: DHL
There's your issue, getting items shipped via DHL is slow ass process for GearBest.

Fucking banggood.

I've taken long exposures with my dslr, a tripod, and a remote and iirc blurring was barely noticeable at around the same amount of time.

any recreational smoking related accessories that are worth buying from the chinks
I recently got a very good grinder for 2$

MOOOOODS, it's been 3 hours and this ref link is still up

I would but I wouldn't want to be stuck with an expensive paperweight if it didn't work out, wouldn't they expect you to film the whole process of charge and discharge?

eleaf istick pico

Nah, you can just use one of these that shows charging time and capacity.

you still gotta record a full charge then discharge?

It's eBay so no. eBay favors the buyer really hard.

Hell, if you're A3 or higher on Ali it would work there too because Ali automatically sides with the buyer then.

Link for the SNES and NES controllers and headphones please? They are usb controllers right?

aliexpress.com/item/3-Pcs-Wired-USB-Joystick-For-Snes-USB-PC-Gamepad-Gaming-For-Nes-For-Sega-Controller/32750546444.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.5SKDki

aliexpress.com/item/Salar-T9-Surround-Sound-Headphone-Vibration-Computer-Gaming-Headset-Earphone-Headband-With-Mic-For-PC-Game/32818260369.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.EEkQtf

Yes they're USB. for the headphones if you wait you can probably get them cheaper, i got them for $10

>VE Monks + KZ Bluetooth cable
Is this the epitome of chink shit or heresy?

but why

>just bought a redmeme 4

Thanks for the help in the other thread re: the iFive Mini. I'm gonna pull the trigger on it this week.

>it's not for mangos it's for academic ARTICLES, reeee----

r8 my scallion

low light pics taken with my redmeme note 3, default settings, no flash

the google camera port is quite nice if you don't know anything about photography or can't be assed to play around in the settings. Kinda compensate for the loss of MIUI cam when switching to another rom. I mean it's still quite shit
but at least you can see what's going on.

how

gay af

google camera app?

yeah mate

forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-3/themes/google-camera-hdr-60fps-t3656675

fuck I want this. Is pepe still a recognized hate symbol or something?

Because it's cheap

Soldering

If anyone asks about it, tell them you're #takingpepeback

>i'm buying this too
SOMEONE STOP ME

I hope someone punches you for being a nazi

>punching a non-white for being an nazi
hmmmmm

well I'd punch you for posting frogs

I'll fucking cuck you for wearing pink.

>cucking a girl for wearing pink
hmmmmmm

I don't give a fuck I'll cuck you. I'll put your bf little cock in a cage and fuck his ass till he cums. All while you watch and weep as he looks into my eyes with love he's never shown you.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

lmao fuck user, you win

Which one? Please give thoughts on it?

the xiaomi a1 is my motivation to get a job