What is this and how do I connect it to my PC?

what is this and how do I connect it to my PC?

Looks like a hypertronic spinfusor line. You'll need to download the firmware packets and buy a psitronic brain adaptor to use it.

looks like coax and you probably don't want to connect it to your computer unless you have a coaxial wired network adapter

so its basically ethernet?

wifi cable
just enable wifi

try that shit on your tv, OP

its a benis

stick in butt
press start
get internet

very simple

Zozzle

Fucking.Sides.Gone.

Instructions not clear, dick stuck in router. Send help.

Are you sure you put it in the right socket?

That's a coax cable, people with cable TV in their internet plans usually have them. They make changing your IP address nearly impossible.

>what is this
Looks like a bent No. 2 pencil with one of those plastic covers that's supposed to keep a razor safe covering the eraser.
>how do I connect it to my PC?
Idk. Try tape?

ethernet is the protocol, that runs over the transport medium. In this case coax, usually cat5 cable

>Spinfusor

>They make changing your IP address nearly impossible.
Why's that?

coaxial

is it a TV line, an internet line, or both?

if it's a TV line, you'll need a TV tuner card. they have external USB cards for that too. instead of connecting an antenna, connect the cable to the coax connector.

if it's an internet or both, you'll need a router ("cable box" normally provided by your internet service provider). then the router connects to your computer with an ethernet cable.

pic related. older TV tuner card.

Could be QAM TV, could be DOCSIS cable, could be MoCA and QAM, who the fuck knows.

I forgot the exact reason, but any time you try the modem off for 5 minute trick, or even factory reset, it will always return the same IP.

I managed to make it work by spoofing the mac address on my router.

Ethernet is jewish conspiracy.

No, this is because in America most cable ISP's will give you a static ip. I use cable internet and my ip changes when I restart.

>wifi cable
I memba

maybe remove batteries....if it has any

What's on the other end? (Please don't blur the text in your reply)

nice

You must be 18 and older for this website.