Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9DyUitTVWlw
youtube.com/watch?v=qspdnAYiiug
youtube.com/watch?v=YWixgIFo4FY
youtube.com/watch?v=a38_qR-S8Yo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>intel 18 core housefire
>paired with an itty bitty heatsink

Apple is pusing the boundaries of throttling tech to its limits, how can anyone else compete?

can you use the mouse while its charging now?

No, but you charge wirelessly now

>vega
>i9

>tfw using ryzen and pascal rn

HYENARD?!

but maybe the cooling is just that good?

The thing will come with woodscrews to keep the computer in place due the literal jet thrusts when the computer is under load.

What’s the point of buying a powerful mac when you can’t even run games on it?

Can you even hear me all the way back in 2006?

Macs are mostly machines designed for artists and video editors, as they come out with the screen calibrated out of the box.

But not getting a quadro chip that unlocks several features in 2D and 3D packages, and not getting a threadripper that has much better video encoding performance kinda go against what the mac consumer would want.

such a horrible render i could do that shit with basic illustrator gradient tools.

>directed toward gays
>overpriced
>constantly overheating
>constantly thermal throttling
>literally have to hack it to install windows and get basic pc functionality
>screen breaks, you have to take the whole piece of shit to an apple store

It has less surface area for cooling than the fucking trash can did. No, it isn't "just that good."

>but maybe the cooling is just that good?
Two heatpipes for an 18 core CPU?

Are you out of your mind?

remeber its a kilowatt cpu

>as they come out with the screen calibrated out of the box.
But they don't come with a calibration report, and you need to calibrate your display frequently. Most professionals will do it on a weekly basis.

People think that professionals just buy a Mac and then sit down and start churning out content, but that's not the case at all. Displays are serious business and most don't even use the Mac display as the main display because it has a shitty gamut.

Even "not hollywood tier" professionals?

do you have one? you dont know. maybe they are using new materials for the heatsink or fan

Right, new materials. Of course. That must be it. That's how they're going to cool an 18 core housefire of a CPU with a laptop heatsink. New materials. They're probably space materials too, huh ? Like, from outer space and shit. Alien technology.

Gotta admit that dark gray color scheme is nice as fuck

"new materials" do shit like 5% improvement.
Take literal decades to double shit with chemistry, if even possible at all.

all other computer companies just use a block of metal and never think to do anything else. There has been nothing like the new Mac Pro before; so much hardware in suck a thin package. Obviously Apple they have had a breakthrough in thermals. Personally im excited to see what happens to Macbook and Iphone after this.

not sure if serious

Alternatively, it could be a product thermal trottling the hell and back... like well happens with all the apple products:
youtube.com/watch?v=9DyUitTVWlw

>have to hack it
>Apple makes a utility to install Windows

one of two things will happen:
1. it will throttle the ever loving shit out of the CPU to maintain a reasonable temperature
2. the cooling will be effective, but it will sound like a full chassis of pic related
macfags are laughably naive, 4/10 if bait

>The same iMac design since 2009
Why is Apple being out-designed by a company on it's way out of the consumer space?

Come on, will be just like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=qspdnAYiiug

Obviously they cant just blow air. The fans are designed to move heat.

guaranteed replies

The thing he posted is designed to move heat in the most efficient manner you can, as it's a market where 1 degree up means losing a million.

And it just does that by blowing air and you think the Mac Pro will be just as loud when you have no idea what the thermal tech is in it.

We're talking about literally a "brazilian suicide shower head" in terms of watts here.
Your typical macwuss Core i3 almost passive cooling will just not cut it.

>Obviously they cant just blow air. The fans are designed to move heat.
>can't just blow air
>designed to moving heat
whatthefuckamireading.jpg

We aren't talking about old devices? Mac Pro has brand new thermal system.
It's going to be a desktop computer, not a server room where they can just blow as much air as they need around hot components and not care about noise.

Especially

>Never obsolete™

Yes, but its quite obvious that it won't be able to handle fucking 1 KWatt of heat without being noisy as fuck.
The "trash can mac" had to deal with less than half of that, and it was made pretty much with thermals in mind.

so it'll be option 1 from just because it has a "brand new thermal system" doesn't mean shit, there's no way apple can beat fundamental laws of thermal physics with 'new tech'

its also obvious that you have no idea how the cooling works or what it can do because nobody knows but Apple.

I'm telling you but you can't listen to it, mostly due the loud as fuck fans.

You just keep assuming that it works the same way as other cooling systems blowing air but you have no clue. TR already loses to i9 on SKUs with equal core count and even then these are going to be hand picked xeons. At least in terms of cpu this will be the most powerful workstation even in an insane form factor. None of you know shit about how they managed that so you default conventional loging and they they're just lying when you have no idea.

What has to go wrong in someone's life that they end up like pic related and make threads like these 20x a day:

>Mac Pro has brand new thermal system.
One more fan!

The heat sink itself is still pitiful and that's not going to change, largely because there's no space.

>its a fan
It's something that moves heat. Thats literally all we know. Like I said they probably are using new material for heat substrate/vehicle with way less thermal leakage than air.

>I have no fucking idea what I'm talking about, and also fuck fundamental logic: The Post

They're going to submerse their iMacs in vegetable oil?

Lmao, I see like 25 anti-Apple threads a day. You are delusional.

There's watercooling setups that just the CPU can bring to its knees. idk how the fuck they expect to get the GPU cooled along with it.

they'll just use diamond radiators

>He's over 18 and plays video games

Yeah user and I'm reinventing physics as we speak
Enjoy not having gravity faggot

Go hang yourself, pedo.

This meme died ten years ago

(You)

Apple might get non-trash bins of Vega.

Is Apple reinventing the laws of physics?

>new material
Magical crapple-branded copper!

smart move, cooked desktops that are worthless in 3 years and barely outlive their warranty, it's ideal

MAYBE it's worth just for the display, but then again you can find pretty decent 4K displays that are good considering you can get the other stuff way cheaper

youtube.com/watch?v=YWixgIFo4FY

10 years for a file browser LUL

This will be the last fireplace you'll ever need

youtube.com/watch?v=a38_qR-S8Yo

So how do you think it moves heat if it doesn't "just blow air"?

Apple magic dindu nuttin rong! Blak powuh?