THE POWER OF YOUTUBE

Seriously, the new gui can't even load comments for videos in a playlist right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2cVc1I1qCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So bad

Do people get paid for this
I thought kikes were supposed to be good with money

Nah, it's just late and I'm shitposting

It's not unusual for ui changes to break some old comment chains.

What seems to be the issue?

Is the new layout slow as fuck for anyone else too?

90% of the time I only open bookmarked profiles video pages and now they load slow as shit.

I'm somehow having a faster experience.
Oldtube used to hang on every fucking button but this one just loads everything snappy. It's weird because most people have the exact opposite.

yep, specially on controversial videos... what a ((( coincidence )))

does anyone know if there's a way to block every [verified] youtube channel from showing up on your list of recommends?

I don't know why youtube is trying so hard to make their product worse

Sure they still don't have proper "competition" but come the fuck on now.

I blocked the player widget completely because I use mpv and now comments won't load at all.

kek

I actually have the video load and play before the page fully loads

Look at the playlist. The comments don't match the video that's currently playing

youtube.com/watch?v=p2cVc1I1qCY
leave kirby alone

ne too

He was referring to Google employees.
But since you were so quick to wash blame off yourself I can only suspect you're a MS shill.

>injecting popular music reference
>fart humor
it's no ordinary shill. this is a kike deliberately spreading ugliness.

Did you Rick Roll me you little shit?

there is probably some lead web developer at google that needs to justify his salary

I miss original YouTube, back when you could easily find random content, now it's all major partners.

Also why the fuck are you putting videos above comments when I go half screen you cunts, I don't scroll halfway through a clip to change to the sidebar that I *never* click on.

lol

>remove more elements of your already minimalist design
>ends up taking more memory as a result

so this...is the power...of brutal-materials>!?>

It's a her; a "sista'", if you will

That's not a feature? Fuck i thought google did it on purpose because the video is the most important part of the page.

sometimes I go to a video to see the comments and the page takes like 30+ seconds to load and execute all the bloated javascript while the video plays

Ditto

>all this javascript
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

How the fuck were we supposed to know that just by looking at your screenshot, faggot?