How do you deal with dry eyes Sup Forums?

How do you deal with dry eyes Sup Forums?

I have naturally dry eyes and even when I dont look at any screen for a long period of time they are still redish. But loking at a screen for a long time makes my eyes feel like I have sandpaper on the inside of my eyelids.

Do any of you have the sam problem? What do you do to prevent your eyes from drying out when sitting behind a screen al day?

Eye drops? Maybe air humidifier would help too.

You should just consider using eyedrops every hour or so idk

I'll try that, but I cant seem to find any drops that are just for dry eyes, every drops have some extra shit I dont want if I will use them all the time.

Go to pharmacy and ask for smth like that. Its quite common so im sure they have remedy

use eye drop
but consult to doctor first, makes sure there is no shit beyond tired/dry eyes
if it happen to often, manage your time to rest your eyes

Used to get dry eyes, really sensitive to wind and air too. I ended up getting lasik, but during the pretest they found I had a very thin layer on my eye and it needed to be strengthened with a treatment

Holy fuck, whatever they did made my eyes maybe 1/20th of the sensitivity they were before. I dont tear up when I am walking in wind anymore and my eyes hardly ever get dry when shitposting anymore.

Careful with air humidifiers, they'll cause small water drops to appear on the inside of your PC window and on your MB....

Neat, I'll go and get my eyes checked with my FreeHealthcareâ„¢.

you can get just water solution eyedrops without extra shit at every pharmacy. theyre cheap as fuck too since its basically just water. I've used some for half a year when I had trouble with my eyes as well.

dumb lasik shill

Actually, the pretest really was free for my eyes. I mean they are going to bleed thousands of dollars out of people for it, why not give free pretests to get people in?

Do you know the name of the procedure? I can check if it's free where I live.

They called it "iLASIK-Xtra"

Have your tried taking fish oil? If you don't like it, try taking flaxseed oil instead. Give it at least a week or two.

pharmacist here, get eye drops with hyaluronic acid, without phosphate buffer and without benzalkonium chloride.
lets you stare all day.

Does it have any long-term effects?

I have dry eyes to the point where I can barely use them and in actually disabled because of it. Awful pain 24/7, can't focus on anything, struggling to even write this...

Get artificial tears. Just plain artificial tears, no "anti red" bullshit like Visine because it will make it even worse. Systane are good, I currently use Hylo-Comod in Yurop. Make sure they contain no preservatives of you're going to be using them often as that only ruins your eyes. And hope for the best.

I'd advice you to not stay on PC too long to not end up like me but you won't listen til it happens anyway.

it simply stabilizes the liquid film in your eye.

Not if you get drops that he described. Benzalkonium Chloride fucks your eyes up BAD, phosphates are mostly just annoying because they crystalize in your eyes and hurt like a cunt

really? what kind of treatment did you get? I've got dry eyes *after* lasik, and all they gave me is eye-drops prescription. It's been 6 months and I still have dry eyes. the doctor just sais "don't worry , its' getting better, and you had sensitive eyes to begin with". I don't trust that faggot anymore :(

It gets better for most people. You'll still have to use eyedrops every now and then but it'll be OK.

That said, some people get permanent damage and dry eye from LASIK, they won't tell you because they want your money.

Yellow computer glasses.

I'll try to minimise the damage before it happens, I'll ask a pharmacist which drops to get.

Thought about those, what about a night yellow filter like f.lux?

Had extra treatment for a thin layer on my eye, thats what helped me. And yea, the recovery is fucking frustrating at first, but it does get better. After two weeks I lost it when I couldn't see well enough for my job, but a week later I had huge improvements.

f.lux is a botnet.

My eyes are pretty much dead so I don't feel dryness.
I have perfect vision though.

I don't plan on using it since every OS I use has night light built in by now. I just used it to describe what I meant.

Same problem here, any amount of wind and I start bawling. Cant end up with surgery there has be another way

Where can I get that done?