What the fuck is up with this cancerous brand?

What the fuck is up with this cancerous brand?

Every where you look, their products are sometimes a full 250% more expensive than the competition, and for nearly no reason in some cases.

Why is this allowed.

Explain yourselves shitfanfags.

poorfags wouldn't understand.

Empirical tests and benchmarks consistently place them at the top every time. You're paying for consistency as much as quality with a little brand-name sugar on top.

go buy some delta fans faggot

>Source: MY ASS

Be Quiet and Coorsair consistently come within spitting range of their performance at half the cost.

Noctuas last for-fucking-ever, though. If you're a 16 hr a day work from home or turboNEET, it's worth it, because it will take years before they start to wear down and make excess noise.

lmao so you'll pay nearly 3 times as much because you don't wanna have to replace it in 5 years time.

So basically what I'm seeing is. IDIOTS Are the reason this stupid ass brand is still in business.

Thanks once again Sup Forums for explaining it to me.

Fucking jesus. lmao

>top notch quality
>fantastic bearings that last
>7 years warranty
>silent
Wow I wonder how they got popular

>designed in austria
>made in ...?

china

>Noctuas last for-fucking-ever, though.
How often did you have to replace a non noctua fan? I personally don't recall ever having to, and if I did it would only cost a few dollars.

>Be quiet 140mm pwm $20.90
>Noctua 140mm pwm $21.40
ZOMG $0.50 MOAR EXPENSIVE

>literally poo colored

The redux line is gray. My entire PC is full of grey noctuas. No poo colors here.

total overyhyped brand, the equivalent of audiophile shit but even worse because it's just a fucking fan. corsair/bequiet/coolermaster is just as good 99.9999% of the time.

they managed to build a brand when the average case fan sucked ass and now ride the money train.

I seem to get unbearable bearing noise after 2-3 years

Taiwan and China. Different molds, but the quality is the same.

>having to deal with whiny, grinding fan noise until the replacement comes in
>having to replace every fan one by one as they eventually turn to shit
>having to individually diagnose and figure out which fan is making fucking noise this time around

It's like you want to get turbocucked. Also as others have pointed out it's not even close to 3 times as much, laughing girl posting retard.

>I seem to get unbearable bearing noise after 2-3 years
Sure you do buddy. Anyays have you ever tried greasing the bearings, or replacing the fan with another cheap sub $5 fan that would last you another 2-3 years?

>Sup Forums tier shitposting

Kill yourself.

Why and how did this board turn into shitposting Sup Forums
(1/3)

The cheap fans sound worse than Noctuas (or any decent fan) brand new and only get worse over time.

All I want is that full passive cooling case, but I'm poor.

>being this much of an autismosperg

Guess I forgot where I was.

(2/3)

Imagine being so poor that you actually do a cost benefit analysis on $20 cooling fans LMAO

And finally noctua fans
(3/3)

Let's play "spot the OP being a faggot".

My old as shit case has 6x80mm so it seems like one is always vibrating.
I get the 5 packs of deep cool or dark cool for like $9

Imagine being SO out of touch with reality, you lose track of the value of a dollar.

LMAO

>not liking beige and brown
Go back to Sup Forums faggot

When you work for money, time can become more valuable than a dollar. Imagine valuing your time on god's green earth so little that you would trade your spare it for pocket change LOL.

Also, nice singles :)

Any user know the brand/model of the best case fans, but they are only available in bulk volumes?

>When you work for money, time can become more valuable than a dollar.
"Rich guy" keeps his fans/pc long enough to witness any fan related issues.

You literally just admitted that it's a subjective OPINION and not something that can be qualified as factual or objectively.

So thanks for proving you're an idiot.

get out of here mobileposter

phoneposters not welcome

>nhd15 cools better than AIO's while being half as loud and cheaper

hmmm made me think

>Shitfans
>cheaper
>ever

LMAO

also noctua's customer service and warranty are god tier

>nhd15 cools better than aios
It must be the fan, and not the fukheug heatsink with 6 heatpipes.
And doesn't it only cool better than the 120/140mm radiator all in ones?

You're either full of shit, parroting what others have said, or have legitimately had to deal with their customer service.

All three are laughable, especially the last one because hoenstly, if a shitty 20 dollar part breaks on my machine, I throw the thing away and never buy that brand again. Sooooo lmao @ your life.

>calling warranty support on a FAN LOL

>he had to call noctua warranty in the first place

t. alwaysbuys7dollarfansneverhadtocallfuckingwarrantyonthem

it's typically 1 degree off from a lot of the 240mm AIOs

I have dealt with their customer service, yeah.
Mainly because I thought I could try and get an extra fan for no extra cost, but I should have known better. Worth a try though. Warranty is something like 5 years or something.

>at half the cost.
wrooooooooong

>never used noctua's customer service
>proceeds to talk shit about noctua's customer service
>WHY WOULD YOU USE THE WARRANTY AT ALL LMAOOOOOOO

Can't mods just ban this faggot? It's really shit-tier trolling.

>proven wrong
>b-b-but he posted from a phone!
kek

Sorry senpai, in todays world, it's usually easier to ignore the warranty. Shit that costs less than 50 dollars get's thrown away and then I never buy that brand again.

warranties are nearly worthless until proven worth something because of the lost time and effort it takes to get anything out of said company.

Except microcenter's extra warranty. Which is usally what I get, except in this case, i claim their warranty which is basically just an exchange and get a different brand.

>Empirical tests and benchmarks consistently place them at the top every time.
You'd love to believe that, wouldn't you?. But it's not true.

AIOs are such pieces of shit lmao. go full custom water or don't bother

>Can't mods just ban this faggot?
You should try down voting?

>when the op is triggered by superior engineering

Because retards want to buy ugly fans. You'll find find these things in enterprise class equipment. If you want to pay out the ass for a fan go on Mouser and order some Sanya Denkis or Deltas.

yeah, you're preaching to the choir bruv
no clue why people are buying those things

>buy a bunch of $5 Slipstreams 5 years ago
>objectively better than Noctuas, confirmed by actual tests not shills
>5 years later still as good as new

Really made me think.
Gotta give it to Noctua marketing department, though. They're really putting in the work.

It's basically the Apple of fans. They're brown and tan so they have a distinctive look. This gives them status. Bragging rights essentially.

>apple
>yet Sup Forums loves it

that's why nobody takes this board seriously.

are these tests 10 years old?

Ill just stick with my RGB apevia fans.

Feel free to keep your overpriced fecal matter colored fans.

The only realistic reason I see is warranty. You`re pretty much paying for extended warranty and support, but its already included in the price.

Corsair are overpriced crap though.

>used Noctua fans as long as I can remember
>not a single one has died
>meanwhile I've had Corsair, Cooler Master, Be Quiet and Scythe fans die on me or my friends' rigs
>Noctua actually priced evenly with those brands as well in my region

Very difficult choice of brand for sure.

it just werks

I can do that too. Watch

>been using Noctua fans for years
>All my friends use them too
>they always break and are loud as shit
>ugly too
>have shitty customer support
>Every single corsair or Be Quiet Fan I buy just works, is quiet and has great performance
>other brands are something about prices where my preference is clearly superior

yeah hmm idk make u thenk lmzo

I'm sorry, but I don't feel like I need to lie about this.

Do enjoy your sub par fans, friend.

Probably bought sleeve bearing fans. You can fix them by just relubing them. They'll work fine still.

they are great for growbox ventilation.
quiet, efficient as fuck and immune to dust.
hands down.