HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
theverge.com/2017/9/1/16243356/juicero-shut-down-lay-off-refund

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ivankatrump/status/715648874346520576?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a shitty product with no future to begin with fails
Tell me, why exactly does anyone care about this?

The juice has been eliminated.

did it at least drag a few VCs down with it

>It's literally an cold press now
HAHAHAHAHA, fucking dead.

The guy who made it.

What do you suppose his ethnicity is?

((()))

if the dumbasses didn't make it only usable online with DRM they wouldn't have to give a refund

Buy vergecoin

he looks like a cousin of todd howard

THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

Friend bought one of these, he's a macfag and spent weeks trying to shill it to me until one of his juice bags had a fowl taste and we opened it and found thick hairy mold inside of it. Sadly the fucking idiot continued to buy it, constantly trying to justify the $60 or something he was paying weekly for 5 juices.

Because it shows that being idiotic still can mean you loose money.
There are so many companies that have a horrible business plan and a horrible product, yet still make it for some reason

Here's a more relevant pic of the guy who was the CEO of

>Jeweycero

Rly makes u thonk.

I don't understand why someone who is well off would wear a "well shit" in klingon shirt.
Is there a point where some people just give up on good fashion?

He looks like a jew.

I bought one of those.

He’s still going to supply the fruit packages , no?

Hello >>>/reddit/, are you lost?

no, you might be able to squeeze your dick or your balls

nope.
you got jew'd

Well, I guess I got jipped.

But we can’t blame all Jews for a couple bad apples.

JEW'D

he's a nerd XD
that's how he stands out XD
this can't be the first time you have seen someone N E R D Y XDD

Cracka

Lampshades, candles and juice too!

What a clearly dumb idea.

Merely a ((coin))cidence!

>There are so many companies that have a horrible business plan and a horrible product, yet still make it for some reason

We're in dot com bubble 2.0, and there's a huge supply of VCs willing to invest huge amounts of money into complete shit.

juicero was also endorsed by casey neistat

foul

>fowl

you're right, this is now what we'll fry them for.
choose our battles carefully

And (((Ivanka))) Trump

twitter.com/ivankatrump/status/715648874346520576?lang=en

I'm going to put it to you that the Juicero was not an idea that was doomed to fail from the start.

Rather it was failure in the development and design of the machine that caused it to fail. (((They))) needed to reduce the production cost of it before they brought it to market but instead they thought they could carry the cost and profit off the juice subscriptions.

That was a terrible idea. You can't start a business on that. Established companies do it because they know their markets or they have already supporting income streams.

saved, thx

lose

>Rather it was failure in the development and design of the machine that caused it to fail
Did you watch the AvE video on this piece of trash? It wasn't just a design flaw, but the whole idea was a retarded cashgrab aimed at rich morons. But I think it's more than that. They were up to something fishy, some kind of scheme, specially with the huge funding Google put into it's development.

The more your product costs the more capital you can defraud. They overengineered it with the most expensive shit they could think of. "But it was all legal!"

What?
They said that they couldn't provide the customers with the drm fruit due to the fact that they were not amazon to distribute it.
Also, idiots who bought the bags said that squishing the bags made juice...so what's the purpose of the machine?
The assholes did 8 iterations of the molds for the plastic which is nearly 1 million dorruru.
That pos was doomed from the moment it went on kickstarter.
People who bought it out so much though in their purchase as much an iDiot puts into his iCrap.

some venture capitals exist only to launder money

Blame it on the investors and the fad chasers.

K*ke

I saw the AvE video, that's what I got my conclusion from. And you're thinking too conspiratorially.

Companies like Google probably just wanted data out of it, which isn't surprising.

It certainly doesn't make sense for Google to be losing money, which they are doing right now.

If they had reduced the price of producing the machine significantly then they may have actually made money immediately from the subscription service, instead of it taking months before just the cost of the machine was paid off.

They were selling it for only $400, that's as much as some plastic shit from china often costs

money changes hands, jews profit. Something like this doesn't "just happen"

It was just a huge money laundering scheme.

>They said that they couldn't provide the customers with the drm fruit due to the fact that they were not amazon to distribute it.
And they couldn't expand production because they had no money.
They're flat going out of business. Not stopping production of the machines.

>Also, idiots who bought the bags said that squishing the bags made juice...so what's the purpose of the machine?
>The assholes did 8 iterations of the molds for the plastic which is nearly 1 million dorruru.
Basically comes back to my point.

If the machine had cost them $300 to make and they sold at $200 the hand squishing would have been less of an issue and the price not so hard to swallow.
Instead it cost at least $1000 to make and they sold at $700, then $400, then $200, and it was still probably costing $1000 to make when they dropped the price to $200.

You know, I don't even buy the excuse that they couldn't distribute the packs as the reason why they crocked. And the reason why is that price drop to $200.
They were trying to get more machines into peoples' hands. They needed more subscriptions to justify the expansion they needed to meet their current client load. They were just out of money.

But you can juice the fucking things with your hands, if yoga homosexuals wanted it they could subscribe without buying the machine at all.

The only people who would ever buy something like this are those who like to show off or are stupid enough to convince themselves that they're getting a premium product, like the faggots that shop at whole foods. This market pretty much dried up instantly when it was shown that the machine was not needed.

They would probably still be in business if they had designed their packets to make them artificially difficult to press.

>But you can juice the fucking things with your hands
No one would want to actually do that though. Even if they tried to justify it as exercise it would get old really quickly.

DELET THIS

I guess the world just wasn't ready. I think Juicero was ahead of it's time though.

you can buy a 10 dollar tortilla presser and juice it lmao

True, if you nigger rigged it over a cup.

Again, people wouldn't.

That's what I'm saying, no one actually wants the juice or the machine. They just want something with a hefty price tag to show how affluent they are and that they can afford to pay $8 for a fucking glass of gross juice.

The company failed to keep the product exclusive enough. There was no way in hell an average person would buy this thing at any price point when they can just go to a supermarket and get a jug of juice for $2.

I guess that's another way to look at it but they still didn't manage to profit off its exclusivity.

If they wanted it to be a small, exclusive market then they needed to profit off the machine even more when selling it. By releasing something they were losing a lot of money on they needed to increase the user base to pay off their production costs.

So whether they were going for an exclusive model or a big market share model they fucked up both of them.

>That's what I'm saying, no one actually wants the juice or the machine.

nigger, I want juice. But I literally do it this way already because I can't justify buying a million useless things "invented" by white "people"

"white"
|>
|

if jews aren't white then neither is 80% of europe

You are forgetting who she is married to.

oy vey

He looks like a cross between Todd Howard, Bob Ross, and a sea bass.

can someone write to the justice department or IRS to do an audit to see if any foul play was involved from the top down?