How do I password management?

Oi me ni/g/nogs, help me choose a password manager for a SOHO. What could I get that keeps the (((cloud))) down the well? Is KeepAss safe enough? Are LastAss and Memelane too (((cloud-integrated)))?
I wouldn't be using it, it would be for the owner, who is technical but isn't interested in shenanigans.

Requirements:
+ encrypted storage
+ master password/keyfile
+ sharing
+ (((Windows))) client
+ (((iOS))) client
+ (((android))) client
= gahnoo leenox client
= emergency one-use password
- NO (((native cloud))) functionality

Other urls found in this thread:

prism-break.org/en/subcategories/gnu-linux-password-managers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A piece of paper you keep in your desk/wallet. Not everything needs to be on the computer.

It's what they currently use. It has its charms, but it's too visible, and a PITA to sync random char passwords through layer-9 protocols.

something wrong with your parenthesis keys?

nil

I use gnupg to encrypt my passwords.
gpg -ca --cipher-algo AES256 pwd.txt
gpg -qdo - pwd.txt.asc

>I use gnupg to encrypt my passwords.
The owner isn't interested in command line shenanigans; they want something that just werks in their windows box.

imagine being this new and bluepilled

KeePass is boss

gnupg works on cygwin too.

don't talk to me

You want KeePassX not Keepass
I have no idea what clients it has, I just use it on a desktop and don't sign into anything important with my phone as it's just a browsing tool while I'm waiting for a cab or w/e.

If you want all those clients you prob want 1password it's prob the best in terms of architecture just disable all the backups they aren't mandatory

Shut the fuck up cancer.

>You want KeePassX not Keepass
Would you mind elaborating? Have you tried both?

He's right, you know

Don't use a password manager tool for important shit, all important passwords should be kept strictly in your brain. Use a few different passwords:

1) Use unique, strong passwords (and two factor authentication) for important shit like banking, email, etc.. Never reuse these passwords under any circumstances.

2) For stuff that you have no problem losing access to (say some shitty website that forces you to sign up to access information), feel free to use a shared password or to utilize a password manager.

FUCK YOU SOHO
your food is absolute garbage
absolute expensive garbage

i like enpass because it's offline and i can back it up myself with rsync

Small Office / Home Office
The owner is tired for using wetware for twentyish accounts and wants to share them securely

It's proprietary that's all
prism-break.org/en/subcategories/gnu-linux-password-managers/

There's another version KeePassXC which is the community version, you may want to look at that too. There's also the tried and true piece of paper method

Nah

Yeh

Well it looks like I finally went with keepass, wish me luck

Good choice user.

Anything from the KeePass family is good. I use KeePassX. I heard the XC version is more up to date with some additional features.