Is this the comfiest distro?

no but it just werks™ so it's probably the best

The intimacy of Gentoo appeals to me in a comfy way.

What's the comfiest one then?

Xubuntu if you're willing to rice

Isn't it worse security-wise than Windows?

>these are the kind of people who post on Sup Forums

care to explain you meme arrow fuck?

Debian Stable or old stable are much more comfortable.

ZorinOS Lite

not him, but:

>linux
>less secure than windows

I think it's pretty self-evident and doesn't warrant an explanation.

LMDE is comfier

fucking Sup Forums is ruined, none of the faggots that posted on this thread pointed out that this shit distro has stupid mantainers that exposed their community for a massive hack and private data leak fucking new faggs have to leave or lurck more before posting

sounds like Mint touched your no-no zone there bud.

It's shit. Peppermint is better in every way

what part of "it just werks" do you not understand?

I hope you like outdated packages

And hacked isos

If you're on a laptop and you don't have xubuntu, you're wasting your time.

Also, linux mint? Seriously?
their install image repos have been compromised TWICE

manjaro gnome

You misspelled Arch

kinda. its just the short term for noob-install-arch

moreover, they have their own repos, which are kinda tested for stability reasons. however, since aur exists you can practically do anything with this machines without spending endless hours on installing arch.

you dont even need to use the console, because of pacmak, a gui installer for pacman.

ubuntu? one single bar for everything lololol...

Ubuntu and Mint are the easiest to set up proprietary graphic drivers. If you don't need that or can do manually, Antergos also competes. Personally don't see why Mint, their software isn't that good (update center, software center, Cinnamon) except when compared to Canonical crap, it's based on stable Ubuntu so packages total old.

this

I think he's remembering when the Mint servers were compromised a few years back and mistaking it for in-distro security issues

Unless you really need that up-to-date software, Debian is a much better choice.

the Mint software center and graphical update manager are basically the best in the linux world, i wouldn't call them shit

debian is not the "better choice", Mint will work on your laptop 100 percent right now. you can install it on McDonald's wifi. Debian does not support proprietary wifi drivers and graphics cards without jumping through hoops. Mint is soooo much better for 99 percent of users

>laptop
>xubuntu

It's fantastic for laptops, assuming you don't need palm detection, fully functional suspend, or decent battery life. Other than that, it's great for laptops.

I love installs that require hours of post-install work to actually provide a functional desktop. Fantastic user experience. Top notch.

>jumping through hoops

> dpkg -i

Ubuntu minimal or mate
hecc no

debian minimal

kde5 is better than cinnamon imo

No, this is

>Ubuntu MATE
no search, Cinnamon is just like MATE but with a good menu. also, LInux Mint MATE is way better than Ubuntu MATE

Nice comfy kevinnet.

I was with you until you mentioned mint.

Solus is maximum comfy.