Shittiest Apple Products Thread (protip : all of them)

I'm sorry, but how can macfags possibly defend this?

i'd rather use this than those riced out gaymer mice with the bolts and buttons and shit all over

The gaymer mice are shit-tier too, I've been using a M310 (pic related) for 3 years now.

Been using this bad-boy for about a year. Forgetting that's it's Razer, it's actually a really nice mouse.

even microsoft made a better, simple yet more functional mouse

Had this one and it was okay until the nipple stopped scrolling upwards.

i had to use these in school and literally none of them scrolled in both directions

Fuck off, shill.

One word: gestures

apple track pad gestures are actually nice

why the fuck is Apple so shit at making desktop systems?

the macbook is amazing but holy fuck the iMac is goddamned awful and those mice + keyboards are just a shame.
what the fuck?

>the macbook is amazing
the fuck are you saying

They're 100% counter-intuitive.
Why drag with three fingers when you could just tap and drag?
What's the point of that?

>tfw mine died
MMO moce are useful for macros in any application though. So i say to justify my G600.
>one button
I have the transparent black one somewhere and it bugs the shit out of me.

logitech mice are great i have the g100s and i love it

Literally the ONLY acceptable mouse in existence.

>cancerous flat designs spread to the real world
when will it end?

Hands down worst modern apple product

Apple's is better.

It's the best. Look at the image you posted, the mouse lacks a center, you cannot push it with your thumb. Apple's fagmouse has perfect balance. I see why they did it considering it's wireless. It's all for balance and precision.

As for me? I prefer wired mice, with two (2) buttons and a scroll wheel. So I don't have to charge it.

I've been using this and honestly it's not too bad.
My problems are this:
The shape is complete garbage, it made my fingers hurt the first time I used it but I got used to it
The fact that it's single click is also garbage, makes gaming with it nearly impossible

I do like the touch sensitive surface instead of a scroll wheel, though. I'm a trackpad user mainly and the scrolling/gestures are nice and handy.

The arc on that is really weird and it's still a single click mouse. Doesn't really fix any of the issues I have with the magic mouse, it's just a different design.

The best Mac is a hackintosh desu

I need to get one of these. I like the idea of replacing a scroll wheel with a touch sensitive surface but I want the ability to left and right click at the same time...
This one should be capable of both, right?

>Requires cloud to be used
>Is not just plug-and use like an ordinary god damn mouse
>Tracking in the software is on default

Hmm...

Why? I still have a bluetooth version of the same mouse I use on a old G5 and it works perfectly, scrolling 360 degrees also

You never used it, have you?
Not only is if fully customizable, it makes perfect sense when you use it.

This mouse is actually pretty good.
This was the biggest piece of shit ever made. The scrollball gets clogged up way too easily and you can't open the mouse without breaking the ring at the bottom. I have a couple of these still lying around the office and cleaned them all, I had to use super glue to put them back together. What's even worse is the fact that they don't work on pretty much every desk surface and no one wants to use a mouse pad in 2017.

>The scrollball gets clogged up way too easily
I bet you don't even wash your hands before using your computer or clean your mouse/keyboard with alcohol daily

disgusting

>Not buying a Zowie mouse

> how can macfags possibly defend this?
one word:

š¯–ŗesthetics

It's not about what I do but rather what our employees do. Most of them are lawyers that means they don't know the difference between a marble and a spaceship. How can you expect such people to deal with IT equipment properly?

It's uncomfortable to use.

i actually like the pic related mouse for a portable mouse. the touch sensitive scrolling is cool.

it's a lil difficult to see if i'm left or right clicking tho. I carry two mice, that one and a Razer bluetooth mouse that I mostly use at my uni's gameroom. neither are ideal but carrying both works for me.

>tfw left-handed so using a mouse is always a struggle

newfags

Razer makes lefthanded mice