Question for software developers: Do you use drugs in the job? If so, drug if choice? Personally I like speed

Question for software developers: Do you use drugs in the job? If so, drug if choice? Personally I like speed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desoxyn#Medical
gunnar.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, I'm not a faggot

Small doses of meth before the usual 12 hour work day. Oxy or heroin when I get home

Nice. I'm actually gonna try meth so I can blow through a database project for my class.

Meth will keep you up for it and make you more sociable. Just don't do too much because
1. you can get addicted easily by going over a safe limit
2. get really paranoid

Don't fucking do meth, if you really need something just go with adderall, even coke is safer than meth.

Drugs make me feel sedated and paranoid. No thanks.

6 cups of green tea + 2 cups of coffee
ie theanine + cafeine effects

The dangers of meth are over exaggerated. It's like cola or coffee, drinking too much makes you a fucking retard who won't shut up about your next fix "omg im such a quirky writer/programmer can't live without mah coffee ;^)".

I've been a blaze it 420 faggot for most my life. I do everything vaguely high.

I've also spent years as a full blown degenerate opiate junkie and have had my fair share of coding on Adderall.

Stimulants obviously are actually helpful for coding. Psychedelics plausibly allow you more easily explore code abstractions in your brain (one of the last human tests with LSD suggested this as well).

Pramiracetam, caffeine.

You deserve to have your life fucked by meth

Only issue I see with psychadelics is I can't read for Shit on acid. Granted I've only ever done 100 or more micrograms at a time

My favorite drug is a jog at the park, after 30 minutes of running you feel relaxed as fuck with a clear mind and healthy body, can't get better than this

I mean, I have an adderall prescription for ADD. Just can't afford it on my shit insurance. Its expensive as fuck. Thought about teying modafinol.

I take hormones

Do you shave your legs too?

does that mean you just randomly started crying and try to get people to adopt code of conducts?

>implying desoxyn is any more dangerous than adderall or any other amphetamine
Literally titrate yourself, as with all drugs the dangers and effectiveness of them is highly subjective, ritalin can be more harmful than dexedrine for some people, especially if they just ramp up dosage instead of switching substances. Is this rare? Yes. Does it change anything? No.

No drug should ever be considered inherently bad, are they all potentially dangerous and devastating? Yes, but this doesn't change the potential for aid, and the unfortunate reality is that you have to try a regiment to find out if it will work for you, there's no other practical way.

ask for the generic unbranded addies, no way you can't afford those.

You will get nothing done on acid, you will be too busy paying attention to anything and everything.

Why are you doing project for your class if you plan to do meth? You will drop out anyway, nobody who use meth during their studies ever finishes and graduates. That's not how meth works. Use adderall if you want amphetamines to fuel you or better just use coffee or

This My prescription is "AMPHETAMINE SALTS xMG TAB - DISP FOR ADDERALL". In America at least I can't see any reason to buy brand name drugs over generic. The regulations are there and the only difference is price/where your money goes.

>"hurr durr aderall is in the same league as crystal meth"

Recreational drugs?
Nothing, besides alcohol.
Medicinal drugs?
Yeah I take painkillers because lolmigraines. I'm not sure if it's because I hate my work, the people at work, or if it's something about the office I sit in, but something at work constantly gives me migraines.

Why assume we're talking about crystal meth and not pharmaceutical meth? Meth doesn't imply crystal meth but crystal meth does imply street meth. Plenty of people are still prescribed methamphetamine legitimately and it's anything but harmful, especially when the thing you're comparing it with is some mismatch jungle juice cocktail from Tyrone on the corner. What you're doing is an unfair comparison, like comparing lab heroin with street tar.

Also
>|["using more than one quote symbol"]
Take your meds, you're obviously deficient normally.

>You will drop out anyway, nobody who use meth during their studies ever finishes and graduates
>just use coffee or...
lel

Just coffee.

no, i don't hate myself or my work

There's nothing fundamentally different from shooting up heroin and drinking water strained through grocery store poppy seeds.

coffee and nicotine

sometimes weed for creative design

Most places wash their poppy seeds now, you have to order special ones if you want to synthesize anything from them.

Y'all just need to do your drugs up the butt

Don't know why I had that quoted

Is proper methamphetamine actually safe then used sparingly? What does it do? I thought it was that crackpipe shit

>is it actually safe to use drugs as intended versus abusing them?
Yes, consult with your doctor.

I mean, when you see white trash meth heads on tv you gotta realize they probably haven't cared about their personal hygiene in years so they'd look like that regardless of whether meth was involved or not.

They're always washed their poppy seeds, the issue is that no one does it "perfectly" and some barely do it at all. It's sort of dangerous because of the inconsistencies.

The poppy seeds I got the from my local big box store (from their commodity item barrels, like flour and whatever) worked just fine when I ran dry on fentanyl once.

Smoking meth is terrible for your lungs. All stimulants are bad for your hearth and all amphetamines (including addies) contribute to "meth mouth" (this is not believed to be a function of smoking crystal meth).

What is methamphetamine prescribed for? Wasn't aware of this

>hearth
heart*, it which affects may lead to things like harder veins as blood pressure increases.

Fuckloads of coffee. That's a drug, right?

"Proper meth" is just pure meth, I could sell you aspirin that I crushed and mixed with other drugs or even just filler to make it less potent than its actual size, or I could give you pure aspirin that actually is the dose it says it is, obviously the former is less preferable and more dangerous, this is the case with all unregulated drug productions regardless of what the producer claims them to be.

>What does it do?
Highly personal and dependent on the dose and regiment. A lot of people struggle to utalize amphetamines until they adjust to them, for a week or 2 you could be worse off in terms of productivity and even if you get past the hump it might not help you, but it could. You have to monitor it appropriately like with anything else.

>I thought it was that crackpipe shit
You can get drugs into your system a number of ways, as far as I know only recreational users use a pipe for meth because of the effects it has, it's different than ingesting it in pill form, just like it's different from snorting it or injecting it. They all have different effects and it all depends on what your goals are. Ifyou want to be responsible and safe you should stick to your regiment and ingest it.

Anything other amphetamines are used for, ADHD, narcolepsy, weight control, sometimes (rarely) heart and blood pressure regulation (for dangerous lows).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desoxyn#Medical

Thanks anons. Food for thought.

This certainly beats asking b lol

>Migranes
Along with ADHD, gluten alergies, and panic attacks, I've never been fully convinced migranes are real. How is it any different from a regular headache?

>something at work constantly gives me migraines.
kek, not sure if slid that in there purposefully.

Get yo'self some sunglasses gunnar.com/

I've always assumed it was the intensity

I take a small amount of exercise, combined with good hygiene and a good working brain.

This is all one needs to be good at programming. You niggers really will die young, instead of cashing out on early retirement.

Don't do method kids, you'll fry your brain out!

read up on migraines, they can include visual effects. some people don't even get pain, just auras that make it difficult to read

>Do you use drugs in the job?
what for? this is easy as fuck, I can jerk off my dick and program at the same time?

Try a ketogenic diet brah. Haven't had a migraine attack in a year now.

Caffeine and alcohol

I often microdose magic mushrooms.

I find it enjoyable and effective at keeping me focused and driven.

>ADHD
I was diagnosed at like age 6 with ADHD, I have taken every medication for it at least twice for months at a time to try and fix the issue, I don't think the treatment plan was ever bad however when I got older I wondered if I ever did have anything wrong with me. I can tell you this, regardless of if ADHD is real or if I ever had it or not, my life off of drugs is terrible, I cannot focus, have crippling anxiety to the point where I don't leave the house, sleep and other issues.

Now like I said, I don't know if the original condition (ADHD) exists or not, but I can tell you that I am now for sure dependent on these drugs after using them since a child (during brain development years), the idea I'm trying to convey is that while I may or may not had/have ADHD I do have the symptoms it describes, but they may ironically have been a result of premature treatment.

I've heard this has happened with people who are not clinically depressed or anxious but take anti-depressants and anti-anxiety pills for months to years, regardless of if they had the condition originally they have it now.

That's just my anecdote, I'm not stating it as truth or not since I don't know myself what to make of it, I'm kind of annoyed at having dependence and would rather not have it but at least I can manage it without any issues other than very small co-pays.

My drug? Success itself is a drug.

this guy

>You niggers really will die young
I grew up around old people, I think I'm okay with dying before I hit 60-70. There's always medical science advancements to bank on as well, what would kill today may be fine tomorrow.

Yes.

I do way too much coffee and it's so hard to get away from it.

>banking on 'science' to facilitate drug use
>not even sure it's possible to prevent premature death from drug use
>is perfectly fine giving up earned money put towards retirement instead of at least stopping contributions and spending more of it on meth.
You need help user.

Our priorities are different my dude, we don't have to see eye to eye.

speed is the best for programming

I don't grow hairs in legs naturally

What's your genetic heritage like, if you don't mind me asking. Just curious.

I didn't take any genetic test to back-trace my heritage. Both my parents are whites