How does Sup Forums watch anime?

How does Sup Forums watch anime?

I have a samba share network drive on my home server that I connect to with VLC on my fire stick and it works really well, i didn't even have to root or sideload anything.
It's also 100x better than "HTPC" garbage like kodi or plex which invasively start caching cover art and movie posters and ask where your "media" folders are and end up doing sneaky shit over the network when I just want to watch video stored in folders.

Other urls found in this thread:

wallup.net/blonde-long-hair-feet-anime-girls-anime-oshino-shinobu-monogatari-series/
b.catgirlsare.sexy/Wssl.txt
b.catgirlsare.sexy/yKuz.json
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I download some anime and then watch it you stupid faggot

i double click it uwu

This^
/thread

Through my DLNA server and PS4 or any DLNA compatible device on my network.

>watching retarded mongoloid cartoons
>current year

owned

anime website

I download it to my dedicated anime device (Nvidia shield) and then watch it, sometimes on my TV through HDMI.

Honestly I can't shill this thing enough.
>$200
>great gaymes performance if you're into that
>front-facing stereo speakers
>1920x1200 golden ratio screen
>miniHDMI out

I watch everything on my computer. no point in moving to the other room and watch in on TV.

i don't

>rss downloads torrent
>torrent downloads
>gets renamed
>watch it on computer using mpv
>stick it in a temp folder afterwards
>auto delete after a month

Im too stupid to configure mpv, someone give me their anime setup

>Forever alone
Heh

nice wallpaper

nope.

KissShot wallup.net/blonde-long-hair-feet-anime-girls-anime-oshino-shinobu-monogatari-series/

>not posting the full pic

Download torrent with rtorrent, then add it to my Emby server's library. After that I either watch it with MPC-HC on my desktop, libreELEC/Kodi in the living room or in rare cases when I'm not at home I stream it from Emby's web player, like if I have some downtime at work or I'm in some hotel because of work travel or something.

>KissShot
Is Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade u baka desu.

>VLC
0/10

I set up a job to automatically download torrents to my NAS and I have a program that automatically plays the next episode of the series I am watching as they are downloaded.

>How does Sup Forums watch anime?
First i lock the door of my room, then i download some and watch.

Crunchyroll, piracy is for kids and losers

A! Of Course i delete after watch.

I watch crunchy with adblock, never saw an ad, also, there is shit tons of anime not on it

Unless you have a giant 4K display and you're downloading shit 720p rips, you have nothing to worry about, the defaults are very reasonable.
The only benefit from ricing mpv.conf is so you can fuck with the upscaler method by choosing one that's much more processor intensive but looks smoother than the default.

rtorrent puts shit in the right spots automatically, plex does the rest.
>hurfdurf muh privacy
Yes NSA please watch my kiddycartoons with me. I don't care.

Have a wall mount tv in my room and connected to pc. Pretty comfy desu lying on bed watching chinese cartoons.

Download to file server with deluge, mount file server with sshfs, but everything I have to watch that aired recently into anime1.m3u, edited with vim, then I open that in mpv from tmux over ssh from my laptop across the room from the htpc. The shell you launch mpv from accepts the same binds as the gui, so I use my laptop like a remote essentially.

s/but/put

I don't watch anime, because anime is for fucking faggot niggers.

I've watched haruhi, cross Ange, and all of dragon Ball super

hmm...

Anime makes it so I don't need any friends.

I use a combination of apps that work together, one called anYme, for fluid access to piraty sites, and one called web video caster, which restreams the stream straight to my smart DLNA TV thing, I get HD cartoons straight to my big screen, no downloading only pulling my phone out of my pocket

I have everything on a samba share and stream it to my phone with vlc. My roommate bought a nice 4k smart TV but it doesn't support streaming from a samba. So I usually just stick a show or two on a flash drive and watch it through the TV's media player when he's not home.

owned

With my dick.

Go hang yourself, pedos.

Emby + Chromecast

Do you mean use vlc.apk on your phone or vlc.exe on your pc, because i was trying to figure out if I could stream a movie with my own subtitles without downloading straight to my smart tv

I stream from a samba share to a phone running vlc.

Oh oh well, got my hopes up

what are those letters and digits in the filename? i see them in most of the anime i download.

sauce?

some kind of checksum

crc32 checksum, quick and dirty way for simple file integrity checking

>My roommate bought a nice 4k smart TV but it doesn't support streaming from a samba.
Is this some kind of sick joke?

This

I watch it on YT or some weebsite if it's not on there.

I have a pi running a 24/7 transmission client that downloads anime with flexget. the Download folder is shared via Samba and when I want to watch anime I just browse the shared folder on my pc

Which no one cares about.

I do, it's pretty useful when using irc&DCC

DegenerateFuwaFuwa

Media Player Classic with madVr renderer is objectively the highest quality and what all the serious videophiles use

it is windows only though

I want a (You) counter too!

More or less the same, but mpv.
Not sure why vlc would ever be used by choice.

>streaming anime

You have to be 18 to browse on Sup Forums.

This. You dum fagget.
/thread

Can one of you assholes clean this up for me? Love you.

Straight off my hard drive desu. Watching some Texhnolyze right now, god damn what an underrated show.

MPC. Thats it desu

> I have a samba share network drive on my home server
This, but the rest - why? I have a Windows PC connected to a TV. I either play on it or watch anime.
Also it's going to be a year soon after I started to do barbells while watching anime.

Pot Player, barely configured. I need to do it right but ain't got time for that

like this

>fucking 2 "secret ultimate weapons"
>lets power up the already powerful character for shits and giggles
episode 20 is horribly written

>spending money on pleb shit

It's worth it

I automatically download it with sonarr. On my desktop I watch it with mpv over a share, for my tv, phone or when I'm out I use Plex.

It all ties together pretty nice.

>download torrent file from nyaa.si
>torrent and store on my file storage server with NextCloud installed
>open up the files on my computer in VLC
>watch from my couch-bed, through a projector
>use my tablet as a remote via KDE Connect to pause, rewind, control volume, etc (mpv is incompatible with KDE Connect as far as I know)
>can also watch on my tablet because of NextCloud, but usually dont

Christ! Looks like otaku jail cell in there.

on a cheap ass 50" TV coming from freenas server at other end of the house using MPC

>flexget+transmission running on NAS
>automount anime directories on main machine w/ sshfs
>navigate directories w/ ranger and watch w/ mpv
It's pretty great, i also switch displays between my tv and regular monitor depending on whether im in bed or at the desk

I like it, what didn't you like about it?

CSS/Theme?

Yes. Only 30 hz too. He got it for like 300 bucks though.

kissanime.io

uwu

Ain't it kissanime.ru now?

*shruggies*

Sup Forums or Firefox?

That's Firefox?!? Damn. Both I guess.

I just keep clicking things until anime appears

the firefox theme is for nightly with the default light theme
b.catgirlsare.sexy/Wssl.txt

the Sup Forums theme is for oneechan
b.catgirlsare.sexy/yKuz.json

Thanks! Also, 0% since there are infinite possible responses to the question as you do not specify that the response has to be one of the answers listed.

c

why does the mitchers have green eyes

Me too. I'm also gay.

Is that sum Carnival Phantasm?

>create windows share
>access share on ES file manager 4.0 set to never update
>watch in bed

in for iina

/Thread

There are 4 answers, but two are the same for a total of 3 possible answers. So 33.33% chance of being right.

What player?

Kissanime

Taiga -> MPC-HC+madVR+xySubFilter -> 42' TV
Basically.

iina

i usually use streaming sites because i have a life/dont live in a 3rd world country. if i download movies then i just copy them to my samba share and watch them on my HTPC

taiga keeps track on mal
>inb4 mal
it just works
get torrents from nyaa.pantsu, and stored on pic related. streamed over local network, plex server when i go out.

>How does Sup Forums watch anime?
Blu-ray
Drive and software are dirt cheap, and I don't have to deal with Ashitpai's internet antics.

I stream most of my stuff if I can't find a moderately priced Amazon listing. VRV actually has a decent selection for their $10/month

As for anime I own, I rip the discs with MakeMKV, encode the rips with handbrake in Super HQ of the native resolution of the input file. I then upload them to my windows 7 based server and connect to them via various devices. My other main Windows PC and/or via android and cast to my chromecast.