U should be able to solve this uwu

u should be able to solve this uwu

Other urls found in this thread:

puzzling.stackexchange.com/questions/6653/if-you-choose-an-answer-to-this-question-at-random-what-is-the-chance-you-will
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is Illya so perfect Sup Forums?

0% - I have no luck at all

puzzling.stackexchange.com/questions/6653/if-you-choose-an-answer-to-this-question-at-random-what-is-the-chance-you-will

0%, I don't limit my answers to the provided answers, since it's not stated you must, thus there are infinite answers, thus a 0% chance.

50%

bout tree fiddy

You should hang yourself, pedo.

don't bully her

It might not be an either or question, it might have more than 4 possibilities.

You have no chance

Why is 25% listed twice?

why not

>Why is 25% listed twice?
Because anime cause brain cancer.

I unironically want you to kill yourself

please read

The posing of the question breaks probability, so none of the answers could be valid, because each answer attempts to work in a system that cannot be used for the problem. The nature of mathematics is a bit stranger than most people let on, and it's not perfect, in the sense that if one of the axioms are broken, the math that comes from it cannot be used.

The problem with this question in particular is that the answer you choose recursively changes what the answer to the problem is. It forces an answer to be in a state of being either true and false or neither true nor false. Problems that are directly tied to their answers use circular logic, and therefore cannot be used to get a true-or-false answer when an answer is chosen. At its heart, the question doesn't work because of a misuse of definitions of words like "chance." To understand the absurdity of asking this question, it would be like asking the following:

How many answers to this question are correct, if the number of correct answers is greater than the corresponding answer's number?
>1: 2
>2: 0
>3: 1
>4: 1

These are both meaningless questions that, by setup, can't be answered logically, simply because they do not meet the rules of logic. It's like asking what the best move reply is to an illegal move in chess. None of the moves are the best move, because the rules of the game are not being followed.

>uses my modification to c
Nice

Oh look, this thread again. Good thing I solved it years ago. I bet Sup Forums is still just as retarded though.

There is no correct answer.

This isn't rocket science, it's perfectly possible for a question to not have a correct answer.

For example,

Is OP a faggot?

A. No
B. No
C. No
D. No

This is NOT the same as c. 0% That is one of the answers, but none of the answers are correct.

wtf is this guy a genius

how do you know it's a guy?

A. 25%
B. 50%
C. None of the answers are correct
D. 25%

50% chance because half of the answers are correct.

50% is only up there once though.

he didn't write owo in his post so obviously owo

Illya is a homunculus, she is supposed to be perfect

Oh shit nvm, 75% chance right?

The answer is "Illya is my cute and lovely daughter"

Proof:

1. A is correct -> the probability of picking a correct answer is 25%
2. the probability of picking a correct answer is 25% -> there is one correct answer
3. A is correct -> there are two correct answers
4. A is not correct
5. D is correct -> the probability of picking a correct answer is 25%
6. the probability of picking a correct answer is 25% -> there is one correct answer
7. D is correct -> there are two correct answers
8. D is not correct
9. B is correct -> the probability of picking a correct answer is 50%
10. the probability of picking a correct answer is 50% -> there are two correct answers
11. B is correct -> there is one correct answer
12. B is not correct
13. C is correct -> the probability of picking a correct answer is 0%
14. the probability of picking a correct answer is 0% -> there are no correct answers
15. C is correct -> there is one correct answer
16. C is not correct
17. There are no correct answers
18. There are no correct answers -> the probability of picking a correct answer is 0%
19. the probability of picking a correct answer is 0% -> C is correct
20. C is correct OR Illya is my cute and lovely daughter
21. Illya is my cute and lovely daughter

Quod erat demonstrandum

75% isn't up there. That would make it c: 0% since you can't randomly get it. But c is up there making it 25%.

>25% - your chance at selecting this randomly is 50% 25/=50
Doesnt work
>50% chance of selecting is 25%
Doesnt work
>0. If zero was a correct ansver the chance would be 25
0/=25

This is an intentionally incorrect RECURSIVELY WRONG question.
It literally doesnt compute.

illya isnt ure daughter she is my gf

umm no shes my gf

no

that's the thing about sluts
she's everybody's gf

oh hey your father in law is back

A third

yes
delet this right now

I will rape you.

lol

Because his post did not mention he is a girl.

yes

wtf

b. 50%

the correct answer to the question is 25% as 1 out of 4 would be right if it was selected at random, seeing as two of the answers are 25% then you have a 50% chance of being correct.

50%. You are either correct or not.

it's 50% if we assume it as meeting dinosaur on the street question
but it's 0% because there is no question asked

Nice technology thread right here

it's 50%, you either get it right or you don't.