Hiw does it feel to know you'll never be as smart as tgese google employees?

Hiw does it feel to know you'll never be as smart as tgese google employees?
You'll never grt their 150K + a year salary.
You're nothing in comparison.
Suck it up Sup Forums youve been btfo

150K still can't buy a real vagina.

I'd rather be a poorfag or struggle than work for Google and be surrounded by shit people.

>you'll never be as smart as tgese google employees?
I think they posted here many times in the past.

>work for corporate overlord and virtual authoritarians
>still have far left beliefs
really makes one ponder

Is your keyboard ok user?

SJWs are on the far-right side of the spectrum on questions concerning freedom of speech

There is a very high probability that I will surpass their salary actually

The salary is good.

why are their bios myspace tier?
its like they never grew out of the phase and just doubled down instead

Thier wage isn't that high. 50k/year isn't great, but they get full health/dental, stck, 401k, etc. Of course they don't have kids, which saves the comany massive amounts, which is probably what they're going for. I really have to wonder what the people at the top think about them though, I mean all the freaks who don't know their shit. I bet some HR bitch is on their ass all day about not oppressing them to do a good job.

>mentioning your religion in your resume

And here I thought the snowflake was the one with metanl illness.

What's up with this "opinions are mine", "views my own", etc. bullshit? Why do people do this?

I've never particular smart person, but suppose I can take some solace in knowing my fetishes aren't as intricate as smart people.

lyl

Well I'm getting my doctorate in a hard science field with good opportunities in industry research, so I'm not too worried about SV skiddies

It is so that Goolag is safe from being labelled with what they post

Cause its bad PR for employers to be linked with fringe groups.

>implying i want a computer science job

Ill take my salary in a cheap city over $150k in bay area, nyc, seattle, or boston any day.

>not working for yourself and becoming the next Bill Gates
what do you want then

money and stability
im going to be a diesel mechanic and get the same benefits but far less work

>le making 30k a year in flyover land is better than 200k a year in seattle meme

>wanting to live by hipsters, homeless and homeless hipsters

Don't live in shit neighborhoods.

>diesel mechanic
High chance for unemployment.

>wanting to work for Google after their fiasco with firing the memo writer

nah man nah

most companies require you post that if you say you work for them online. it's so people won't think that they as a company won't be associated with whatever they post.

Is your keyboard even working?

by robots or some shit?
p sure im gold. as long as i dont get fired for stupid shit the union is guaranteed to have me keep a job

This is not very different from what you see here in Sup Forums, especially in Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

I know I am very smart especially when it comes to programming. But I am nothing but a dog. A human company cannot hire a dog as it will bite all the humans.

>Owning less than 20 acres
>living around blacks and other shit skins
>not shooting funs
>being able to touch your neighbors house from your bed
>using public transportation where homeless people shit or driving for 2 hours in deadlock traffic
Yeah, city life is great my man, I mean it's so vibrant and diverse. Only stupid hicks live in some boring town lol

i cant even make 6k a year m8 lmfao

Seattle is literally the worst city when it comes to salary vs quality of life. You could get the nicest apartment or house with your amazing salary, and there would still be homeless heroins addicts living in tents right outside your door when you leave for work in the morning. The city council refuses to do anything about it because they are afraid of SJWs attacking them and they don't want to pay for more public housing.

To be quite honest, your better off trying to work in Bellevue and commuting in from a somewhat rural area (Think Snoqualmie or Northbend).

>Grew up in Seattle

I don't live in Seattle the city, that's a shithole. I live and work in Kirkland, but still consider it 'Seattle'. Just like how SF is a shithole but Silicon Valley is at least tolerable.

A comparable salary to mine in SF would be about $350k. I don't know many sv engineers making that kind of money.

I'm pretty sure Seattle is nothing like what you described

>Hiw does it feel to know you'll never be as smart as tgese google employees?
Sure it is smart for them to exploit political correctness to get their way, but is it honorable to do so?
>You'll never grt their 150K + a year salary.
That is still hardly inspirational especially in a commie place like the SF Gay Area. They think they are superior for paying 4+ million dollars for what you could get for 500k elsewhere, so salaries will naturally be higher there.
>You're nothing in comparison.
Yeah, I know, I'm just a dog, whatever.

I lived in Kirkland and I owned the Townhouse I was living in. Bought it in 2010 when the market was shit and my mortgage was $550/month and I realized I could rent it for $2500+/month now. Living off the rent and freelancing web-dev in the sticks. It's fucking great.

Please keep telling people to move into the Eastside so I can charge $4000 or $5000/month rent :)

$2500/month for that much of an investment is shit. You could just sell the property and buy crypto and get 10x the returns.

Just hate speech.

aka everything I don't like

what field user?

applied to Twitter for an SRE role, hoping my colleagues will not be like this, just in case I told them I was bisexual on my application.

>2017
>wanting to work for Twitter

They are leeching off a hugely successful thing that will cease to exist in a couple of years.
Let them leech the great work of previous enthusiastic scientists and let them to change fonts and force down our throat their diversity. Their days are limited, they have nothing useful to offer.

You do realize that they verify this sort of stuff right? If you find someone asking to fuck you in the ass during the interview, be sure to know that it's a test.

Are you unironically thinking that this will give you an advantage on your application?

do you really think these people are the majority of the people working at Google?

considering my genitals are actually real I think i'm winning compared to them.

I make $105k and live in the Southern US. I'm fairly certain that if I made $150k and lived in NorCal I'd be poorer than I am now.

Yes

>cost of living is a meme
I thought this board was suppose to contain smart people.

I know one person who works for Google and they're gay

I lived in Seattle for a while while doing training for my job back home in a smaller town. It actually ain't bad I drove and the roads there were super busy but they were always moving. Idk it really ain't bad like I like living where I do but big city life is also pretty cool.

My starting salary at Youtube was 125K as a computer programmer.

Given the cost of living in San Bruno, it wasn't worth it. Traffic sucked, and on a good day I would spend 11 hours between work and commute. The YouTube HQ is cool enough, they have candy machines, a gym, three on-sight restaurants, and a county-fair style slide on campus. However all of that shit wears off quickly.

I left for a 100K job at Lockheed in Florida, and came out on top. I have more take-home pay, equivalent benefits and bonuses, and the work is much easier/less stressful. The only downside is working for the military industrial complex, so at times I feel guilty due to tangentially killing people.

tl;dr Google is overrated

Condensed matter physics

>you'll never be as smart
Don't remind me. I failed that Google test that randomly pops up depending on your search terms.

I should also clarify that Florida has no state level income tax, so 100K == 110K, when comparing. Between that, cheaper goods, and rent (I pay $800 a month in Orlando, versus $2400 in San Bruno) the choice was obvious money-wise.

However I would say that both SF Bay and Central Florida equally suck in terms of just living there. Population density is too high either way. Looking into job offers in the Wymoing/Montana areas lead to offers maxing out around 60-70K, so I'm not sure it would be worth it. Thinking of splitting the difference and moving to somewhere like Minneapolis, Salt Lake or Colorado Springs, but I need to research more to find the optimal balance.

how much is the salary to write that bullshit on this site? i would want to know

>he actually thinks it doesn't

lmfao

Twin cities is mudslime central but a very nice place otherwise, Traffic is only marginally better than FL (assuming Orlando). SLC and Colorado Springs are both decent. Mormons>mudslimes all day erry day.

Leave the hardcore lefty cities alone so you don't have to subsidize the entire working class and indirectly contribute to the gratuitously inflated housing prices.

Nice larping. Starting dev jobs at Google are 200k+.

Have you ever been to any of these places? the homeless literally shit in the street next to million dollar homes.