adnauseam.io/

Payback's a bitch.

LOL :D

Is that Google Chrome?

>arial
Disgusting

>literally jew made
this looks like a huge ruse

Don't mind me, I'm just using AdNauseam.

>buttmad jewgle shill
kek

Or Chromium.

I didn't know Anita Sarkeesian was a femlet.

haaaaaaaahahahahahaha i like it

>he uses cloudcuck
lmao

Image was forgotten.

Hmm... I think I'll compare them all

The fuck out with this malware bullshit you larper son of a bitch

>not letting normies continue to pay with ads for our mostly subscription free internet experience

Why does literally every ad clicked by adnauseam give a price of $1.58? I thought these click ads were supposed to be $40 a pop

in comparison to other imageboards, my finding suggest that Sup Forums is among the most pozzed

It's just a shitty estimate. You think adsense can't detect basic click fraud?

twitter.com/jigsawteam/status/646783722570682369

RedPillMe on the jigsaw meme

Sup Forums opensourced literally when

That looks so stupid, who made that? It must be embarrassing to have so little personal purpose that you have to cling to something so insignificant and build shitty, edgy art assets for something that obviously doesn't have an actual impact. You can call me a shill all you want if that's going to feed into your backwards illusions about your role in the "ad click wars."
I hope it at least makes you happy, because it looks juvenile as fuck to shill for shitty anti-establishment software

I'd only get this if it became some kind of addon for uBlock.

Invert the colors and now it's socially acceptable.

Costs per click range from below 1$ to over $50. As the precise cost generated by clicks is not visible to the client, AdNauseam calculates an estimate using an average value of $1.58 for each clicked Ad. So that $3,000 dollar price you see in the advault can actually be significantly higher

You have to leave the states to find worse sites than Sup Forums in terms of tracking.
It's a ublock origin fork

...yet you can still find some that outdo it

The one who gets the most garbage wins.

pls check org

Pls check Tsuribori.gq

appleman doesn't care about data
tsuki does, apparently

Ah so it runs on GNU+Google/Linux. I've been hearing good things about that.

Sup Forums servers run on FreeBSD using a propriety imageboard software known as Yotsuba that is rumored to be php spaghetti code

Ask #Sup Forums @ irc.rizon.net for more information on this matter

You mean seph

Also check:
sushigirl period us
lolcow period farm
370chan period lt

I've already checked enough. I've heard of all the sites you linked except 370chan. I'll have to look into that.

>not using chanx
>not just blocking the connections
I thought this was Sup Forums? or are you all faggots from Sup Forums who run linux in a VM?

>hurr just block the connections
>who cares about Recaptcha? Just buy a pass
>Who cares about Windows 10 spying? You can just turn it off

>getting spied on by NSA
>not moving to another solar system

user, I think you are deflecting.
You see, you can avoid data collection on websites. You can avoid data collection by Google, too. You can even avoid data collection by the VPS provider if you use Tor and the service allows Tor to be used.

I use Tor on most websites, and I'm usually picky about the sites that I use. I am fully aware that Sup Forums is a botnet running on a closed-source imageboard software. I decide to use it despite all that.

Now then, I also know people who refuse to use it all on various different websites. To deny that Sup Forums is a botnet is silly, and to call yourself a free software activist while using Sup Forums is retarded. Am I free software activist? No. Do I like and support free software? Yes.

>who cares about Recaptcha? Just buy a pass
or use a legacy captcha if you are so poor that you cannot afford $20/yr for a service you use for hours upon hours every day

legacy recaptcha still sends data and I use that

"muh poorfagging" isn't an argument. Data is still collected and data is still sent.

also, you can't turn off windows spying. But since you are on Sup Forums, you are most likely using linux or osx. only manchildren and virgins use windows

Javascript free noscript captcha doesn't have this problem

you are going to pay one way or another, whether it is with your user data or your $20

>apachecucks

>IP address sent
>Referral header sent
>Time you sent the captcha sent
>Data you sent goes to power the AI botnet
>"javascript free noscript captcha doesn't have this problem"

Apache -> nginx
now and forever

Did you know that Sup Forums itself also collects that info? Better stop coming here.

>haha it doesn't matter who collects my data
>i'm this retarded

>The google captcha is a botnet
>Then use this better privacy alternative to the captcha
>Nice try, I'll move the goalposts because they still log a few things like my ip address even though that Sup Forums does the same thing
This is how retarded you sound

Fully aware of that fact. But is Sup Forums Google? Of course not. I trust imageboard admins with this data because they are imageboard admins.

I trust Hiroyuki Nishimura with my data
I trust Jim Watkins with my data
I trust Appleman1234 with my data
I trust Kalyx with my data
I trust Seph my data
I trust lat with my data
I trust OdiliTime with my data
I trust m712 with my data
I trust megamilk with my data
I trust Team Sup Forums with my data

Who do I not trust with my data? People I don't know. I don't know Google. I know what Google's intentions are.

Do you trust DerGeneral with your data?

Most of those guys there are slime that are wanted in foreign countries for fraud or have completely fucked over a community. You cannot trust hiro with your credit card info, he's wanted in japan or was at one point if he's not anymore.

Yes, kc is toppest of tiers bernd

It has been explained multiple times that Hiroyuki doesn't get credit card details. All of those details go to the payment processor, Stripe.

Most of the people in this list haven't fucked over their communities and have done them well.

user is complaining about his IP address being sent to the server when he connects. He had better stop going to any websites.

This.

You trust all those scammers but not a megacorporation under surveillance in at least two dozen different companies waiting for them to fuck up??

>i trust gookmoot
ORLY?

>complains like a bitch
>still logs on to Sup Forums everyday
you sure showed Hiromoot

Since you know that everyone in my list are scammers, please go ahead and tell me which one of them made each website, user!

Hiroyuki did nothing wrong. That was all "based jimbo", - RaceQueen, etc. Even so, I find more trust in 8shit just because of Jim's character. Even with Sunshine being exposed, I find confidence in the fact that the cripple encrypted the IP addresses that were logged.

Jim taking control from cripple was the final nail for many anons on 8ch and they split to go find better websites

>did nothing wrong
Why does he have over 10 lawsuits in various countires against him then? Why did he loose lawsuits against him for illegal data mining and selling?

Tell me more about these lawsuits

I would kidnap a few of them

I'm certain some of them can be slowly convinced to join the republican party and uncondition google brainwashing

Anita a cute

>I don't know what a webserver is lol

>he trusts swaglord with his data

Swaglord's company doesn't care about Sup Forums data. They care about "normie" data. IIRC, he pointed this out himself.

That being said, I'm sure swaglord doesn't go around scraping IP address and associated data. After all, he primarily focuses on /s4s/, right?

>They care about "normie" data.
hmmmm

You should be using Lynx to browse the internet.

What happened in March again?

Who is this guy?

This is a Sup Forums moderator who primarily spends his time sticking posts on /s4s/. His handles are swaglord and invisibro, and he is a member of "Team Sup Forums" - note the clover overlayed with an "A", this is the team Sup Forums logo

Sup Forums mod who works at Jared Kushner's newspaper and also works at an advertising agency owned by another jew

Imagine fucking her face all night and covering your dick and balls with lipstick rings. Damn.

adnauseum is garbage

this is a jewish plebbit trick

>wahh why won't they let tor cp users and retards who disable js in!!!!!

i'm assuming this is your site since there's 1 test post

are you aiming to make a safe(tm) and aesthetic(tm) web 1.0 chan?

I thought it was a no-Jew zone...

>240 DAYS
TrackMeNot has been doing this for over a decade

hey now, I like meguca as much as the next guy, but it is written in Go.

do infowars

>Alt-right treats a website literally created as a pro israel website as the word of god

t. jewish marketer

So what p2p (torrenting) software do you guys recommend ?
I used to use utorrent but I've heard a lot of negative comments about it from you guys in this board.

Hello newfriend, having a bit of trouble making a tread I see.

You didn't know? Even if you don't use google products, they still track you via JavaScript unless you have something like NoScript. But then you would need a pass to post here.

www.taringa.net :
whatruns.com/website/taringa.net

enjoy!

>firefox addons page

whatruns.com/website/microsoft.com
whatruns.com/website/wikipedia.org
whatruns.com/website/google.com
whatruns.com/website/mozilla.org
whatruns.com/website/georgesoros.com
whatruns.com/website/yahoo.com

it looks like hes forcing the black guy to take the suitcase

screw this meme, just dont use google, i dont know why I still visit Sup Forums im moving to infinity

try comparing it to any other news site.