What more could you possibly need?

what more could you possibly need?

Other urls found in this thread:

adnauseam.io/
github.com/pyllyukko/user.js/
googleblog.blogspot.com/2008/03/using-data-to-help-prevent-fraud.html?m=1)))
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

https everywhere would be the only addition I'd make here

uBlock Origin Extra.

thats just bloat. it does nothing if the site you access isnt on their tiny list. and its 9000 times easier to type https:// than making a long regex script for the addon.

>easier to type https://

this doesn't do anything

Ever since I've started using AdNauseam™ girls have shown significantly more interest in me, so I definitely recommend that.

DownThemAll. Lazarus.

reddit enhancement suite senpai

Also Sup Forums X.

What profits do those extensions give you?
Never used any of these and I am pretty satisfied with the standard 4chin script

That shit doesn't do a thing to adtech companies. Every few months these adtech companies become richer and invest money into finding better ways of fucking you over.

Just fucking run AdNauseam and help us kill them for good so we don't need these ever-more-complex adblocking solutions.

adnauseam.io/

Tampermonkey and Smart HTTPS.

A good webextension rss reader ;_;

BetterPrivacy to delete supercookies.
HTTPs everywhere
webRTC disabler
random agent spoofer
self destructing cookies

A gf

D we really need uMatrix?

Use SmartHTTPS instead.

4chanX just makes the site smoother and regularly informs you about (You)s whenever someone replies

I found smart HTTPS to break some sites that have only partial HTPPS support, but it uses much less RAM which is good

I installed Decentraleyes. Is it good or a meme?

vimfx
new tab homepage, needing an extention to do something that simple is fucking disgraceful though

self-destructing cookies, then you're set

Session manager

actually ublock and umatrix have options for some of those things as well

No, OP is just too stupid to enable advanced mode in ublock

(((AdNauseum))).

>shilling for (((Google)))
>for free
good goy

It's literally developed by Jews.

>what profits
waifus

4chanX

your browser and possibly CPU was developed by jews.

cookie manager

>Guilt by assocation

Tree Style Tabs, FireGestures

>Sup Forums : lets fight jewgle with this
>but user its a botnet
>Sup Forums : shutup jew shill!
>but user the creators are jews
>Sup Forums : excuse me? don't guilt them by association. don't you know that's racist?

I don't see any hidden agenda with adnauseam, unlike google who have a massive agenda they're trying to promote

Even uMatrix alone is almost enough. It will block most of the useless junk.

if i were google and i wanted to bait problematic users into turning off their ad-blocker in favor of something that pings my servers through tcp/ip constantly so i can know what sites nazis frequent the most, adnauseam would be exactly what i'd make.

>a few thousand autists running a botnet extension is going to make even a dent in the industrial war-machine that is the advertising industry
all you are doing is making yourself trackable

It blocks the ad and lowers the value of the ad so in the long term the ads will become worthless so no profit and the data they already have on you will be also worthless

There's cookie autodelete and SmartHttps

See

The best part is it's literally built by chinks who contribute to google projects and "ran" by jews.
If that isn't google, it damn well is someone aligned with google's interests.

I'm going to drop your ad value from $50 to $0.5 and you can't stop me

That's not how that works at all. Have you used adsense?

>blocks ad
>sens a request to the ad-server from your IP
pick one and only one

BUT DOOD LOOK AT THE DOLLARS IN MY VAULT GOING UP IM DOING REAL DAMAGE TO THE INDUSTRY :D

Be honest, how much does google play you? If adnauseam wasn't a threat you wouldn't have removed it from your chrome store

a reason to live

you'd be amazed how much damage a 1000 people can do to an adtech network! they can wipe up most of the profits.

I'm a retard

Can anybody explain uMatrix to me? What does it do exactly and how?

Violent Monkey

thanks for the heads up

>BetterPrivacy to delete supercookies.
Unnecessary if you don't have Flash installed.
>HTTPs everywhere
SmartHTTPS.
>webRTC disabler
Do it in about:config.
>random agent spoofer
The "spoofer" is placebo and actually makes it easier to track you. The other options (cookie delete, WebRTC/PDFJS disable, etc.) Can be achieved through about:config or other addons.
>self destructing cookies
Abandoned by the developer. Use Cookie AutoDelete instead.

It breaks all sites first time you visit them and allows you to gradually make them work again and save your settings on a per site basis.

Lots of time wasted fiddling with settings for too little benefit if you ask me.

Only if you're using Chrome.

Kinda like noScript?

it blocks all the bullshit, sometimes blocking useful scripts as well so you have to unblock things manually. You can even unblock things by element which is even harder. I don't think it's possible to watch youtube without just whitelisting the whole thing for example

>SmartHTTPS
Proprietary?

No, you can't. They have tools to check if a user/IP is loading several ads at the same time and stop payments from that user. Otherwise everyone would make localhost webpages with nothing with Google ads and then use a script to click on them and win easy money.
AdNauseum shills are either ignorants or straight up liars. AN does nothing but waste your own resources.

Not "kinda like". It's an alternative. I'd say it's more powerful but both extensions are time sinks.

>too little benefit
Are you retarded, or just ignorant? It blocks third-party frames by default, which is benefit enough, given that any site can add an malicious overlay, or track you

github.com/pyllyukko/user.js/

>both extensions are time sinks
No, they're not. You need to only enable a few select scripts for most sites to work. This is a non-issue given you do it once and save it.

A lot more dipshit.

That's why you don't set it to always, you set it to sometimes. I use a script to randomly click on a ad from a large time period so there is a noticeable space between ads clicked on making them appear very human

No. It's on GitHub.

you're a moron who thinks they can predict random events. kek
stray stupid.

and even if they could, then it's fine for us to use AdNauseam.

I find it hilarious how all these jewgle and adtech shills have been coming to Sup Forums to tell us how our efforts don't work and how ((they)) can detect them. hahahah

eat shit and die, shill.

>youtube without just whitelisting the whole thing for example
FALSE
Umatrix even gives you the needed settings to use youtube

>how much does google play
I don't use google play nor google play services, thank you for asking though.
Can you come up with an actual explanation as to how ads are devalued without resorting to buzzwords or handwaving of procedures?
BTW, there's zero evidence it was actually removed from the chrome store. A blogpost, truly trustworthy.

stylish and violent/greasemonkey/4chanX

I used it for a very long time now and it's annoying me more than I like it.

Instead of having it enabled I just prefer to not visit links I do not trust.

Then what's the purpose? If they appear human, the companies will still pay Google, and Google will still pay the websites. At most some brands will see a 1 or 2 % less ad engagement, which won't affect anything since they don't ever expect to have a 100 % ad click to buy ratio (in fact, it's more about exposure than products sold.)
You're not doing anyone any favors. Regular AdBlocking is better since they can see a growing trend of users tired of their bullshit and uninterested in ads.

(((Here))) (((you))) (((go))) (((I))) (((hope))) (((you))) (((know))) (((to))) (((read))) (((you))) (((fucking))) (((ape)))(((:))) (((googleblog.blogspot.com/2008/03/using-data-to-help-prevent-fraud.html?m=1)))

What's the difference between Smart HTTPS and Smart HTTPS (revived)?

Revived is a webextension

Tree Style Tabs