twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he's too stupid to install arch+openbox

Arch is shit
Debian4ever

>Debian
>apt breaks every upgrade so they make it so you rarely have to upgrade
>autoremove leaves behind half of the dependencies
>export/import package list doesn't even work
>reinstalling the base Debian system requires you to reformat and install from disc
Debian is fine and all (if you like bloat) but Apt is so slow and a huge pain to work around.

Forgot to obfuscate name@host on terminal title bar.

*Full disclosure: I use Debian on my home media server and other machines that I don't care to update or manage. unattended upgrades at least, works (even if it is just a glorified cron job)

>>autoremove leaves behind half of the dependencies
if you're lucky enough that it doesn't uninstall every single package

Here you go buddy. Bunsenlabs is undoubtedly the most comfy distro out there right now. Never mind the trolls.

Why not just install Debian?

ishygddt

Ewww, i3
get out

Bunsenlabs is tiny. It will run on the oldes netbook like a dream.

a e s t h e t i c gaps for fetch bread

That's real comfy my man

Bunsen labs is just Debina with cancer ontop. It's no different than installing Xubuntu over Niggerbuntu when they're one package away from being the same.

not the big thing, but is enough for me

I like this a lot. Some day I will try Tumbleweed.

uwu

Rate

Fucken cancer/10

fucking pedo degenerate

lol

i wonder why you aren't banned yet faggot

>yet

LOOOOL
Don't you know?! It works at Sup Forums.

don't bully her

Why shouldn't we? She is sick and disgusting and should seek help.

no ur sick and disgusting and should seek help
also bullying is bad and only losers do it

y

thank you for your contributions

your welcome

To each their own, but why bother with OpenBSD?
I mean, I guess it's the same amount of effort as those window manager Arch screens up above, but why with OpenBSD?

This looks cool. I don't fucking understand it at all though.

No probs, I'll keep them coming. I wouldn't post in these threads if I didn't want my desktop looked at.

Thank YOU!

youtube.com/watch?v=GnGC4nYDfMI

What font?

You are welcome!

Hi, Daniel.

it's really not much of a bother. plus, muh portability, standardization, correctness, proactive security and integrated cryptography.

dejavu sans mono in the terminal, profont in the bar. dejavu looks like ass unless its on a hidpi screen though, imo

sup

Yeah. What was that one bitmap font you were using a while back? Profont?

yep. the outline version of profont is pretty good too

Thanks dude. I have similar setup on all of my machines, takes less than ten minutes to set up.

I'm curious about Tumbleweed too. Did they get Nvidia drivers already? What about Firefox?

I can't get neofetch to recognize that I'm using zsh now. Do I need to uninstall bash?

Also, how can I change model?

> (You)
>it's really not much of a bother. plus, muh portability, standardization, correctness, proactive security and integrated cryptography.

Sorry, I don't understand what the plus sides of those are, and I'm not even sure if I really understand what those are to begin with.

What can you use it for?

New setup. Working on modifying theme files for Adwaita Dark but GTK3 is a bit of a bitch.

Looks pretty good. I like it!

i just use it as a desktop and router os. the main appeal to me is that everything is consistent throughout the base system. they do things "the right way" and everything works well together

Anyone got the Gentoo fetches with 20-ish MB of RAM used?

pretty nice

comfy

>Solus
My nigga

B A S E D

cute but your monospace font is triggering my autism

how do you set it up?

uwu

>install KDE
>autohide panel
>disable titlebars
>install a tiling script
That's pretty much all I've done.

All right that's cool. And do you notice any performance problems compared to using Linux? Or do you never really hit that cap? I imagine you run everything in RAM? Read only file system would prevent any extra security issues.

call me a faggot

but i dont see any anime images?

it will be noticeably slower than linux. the developers tend to focus on correctness and security over speed, which i'm okay with.

the default configuration has everything mounted rw. for the most part, they have mitigations (w^x, pledge, etc) in place to prevent rogue software from doing damage

is bunsenlabs a comfy distro?

ricefags, what distro has nicest gui?

Yeah, but you have to do all kinds of things manually. Like adding new programs to context menus. Lots of good community theming if you rice.

gentoo

>(w^x, pledge, etc)
No idea what that means, but I guess that's what I'm using generic images for. I do like my generic performance though. I'm in the camp of hardware over CFLAGs, but I won't deny some cheap performance from following the main road.

(I'm not a sysadmin, mind, before you blame me for not knowing about w^x and pledges).

uwu

>running screenfetch as root
>blacking out your username
>le subsystem to pretend like I'm using a usable OS
>>>>>windows
mv bleach /dev/throat

AERIA GLORIS
AERIA GLORIS

I hope the feds catch you soon, pedo.

she's not a pedo

>she

What are you talking about user ?

looks terrible

I'm currently on my "phone." It's the asus c201 chromebook (the one that can be librebooted) and I fitted it with a huawei e397u USB modem with a T-Mbile sim card. Mind the oversized status bar. I damaged the screen at some point. using xrandr to get around it made it take a performance hit so I opted to just make the status bar big. I wanted to use Devuan but the devsus script produced non-functioning images. Arch "just werks"

>Did they get Nvidia drivers already?
yes but they are still too green, but im sure its going to get better in time

It seems to me he's talking about bullying. Don't know where the ambiguity is.

>how can I change model?
settings\overview\device name

settings\details\overview\device name

Horse fuckers don't get to have opinions.

kde is /comfy/

Which window decorations are those?

Are you using gallium?
Hows the gaming performance?
Do emulators like pcsx2 and dolphin run well?

On urxvt?
None, you can set that on a per program basis on kde

Is firefox using 13 fucking gigs of ram? kek

Those are 4 digits user...

1.3*