Google suspends AdWords campaigns of Vivaldi Browser after Vivaldi CEO wrote an anti-Google article

>Google suspends AdWords campaigns of Vivaldi Browser after Vivaldi CEO wrote an anti-Google article
vivaldi.com/blog/google-return-to-not-being-evil/

Are Vivaldi and Brave, dare I say it, /ourbrowsers/?

Other urls found in this thread:

adnauseam.io/
jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
jsfiddle.net/icefrogcode/kqdx7cyb/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

actually just switched to Vivaldi full time recently and it is pretty /comfy/

>Vivaldi Browser
should I use this? Never heard of it until now. I'm a macfag

its good and mature. but it has a lot of colors and icons and stuff, but i think its customizable. its actually really solid.

>2012+5
>using proprietary freeware

Vivaldi is a nice browser but I don't think its botnet free. As is the case for any chromium placebo.

>using your friends service
>write "mean" thing about them
>get cut off from service
KEK
truly autism to think friendship will ever > money

You should try it at the very least. Only a quick download anyways.

all the open source retards decided to suck jewish cock

fucking lol at netrunner description

i'm using waterfox because it has the good aspects of firefox without mozilla fucking up addons,telemetry and political indoctrination on the start page. is that a good enough reason? because i see no real alternative

I can't tell the difference between waterfox and Firefox.

There really isn't one.

it's just firefox de-botnetted

Isn't it they compiled it with the Intel Compiler for supposed performance boosts, or am I thinking of something else? Other than that I think it's identical to Firefox.

>Google suspends AdWords campaigns of Vivaldi Browser after Vivaldi CEO wrote an anti-Google article

Would this be considered anti-competitive?

and de-gayed

>de-gayed
>logo is literally a dick

I consider that part of the botnet experience.

Both are proprietary botnets, Firefox or perish.

> logo is literally a dead meme that was never funny

How so?

Features
Disabled Encrypted Media Extensions (EME)
Disabled Web Runtime (deprecated as of 2015)
Removed Pocket
Removed Telemetry
Removed data collection
Removed startup profiling
Allow running of all 64-Bit NPAPI plugins
Allow running of unsigned extensions
Removal of Sponsored Tiles on New Tab Page
Addition of Duplicate Tab option
Locale selector in about:preferences > General

>using the word "cringe"

And stopped reading, this was obviously made by an underage retard, the image is completely invalid.

same here, and using brave on android.

lightning is better

How does waterfox compare to icecat?

haven't used icecat. but what was said about waterfox so far describes it well

you can download it and it will import everything from firefox, it takes just a few moments to find out

is waterfox free as in libre though?

So Sup Forums picks their browser based on political shit instead of which one is better? Wew lawd Sup Forums is leaking,

fag

obviously . politics always matters , if Hilary clinton makes a super good browser would you download it ? i wouldn t .

if i had to choose between 2 indentical browsers, i would use the one that isnt made by a huge greedy corporation that spies on you and sells your data to fuckknowswho

What the fuck sort of dick do you have?

>Company X abuses position
>Hey stop that, I'm refusing to use your products as there are viable alternatives

>Sup Forums!!!!!!

Ok

Install AdNauseam. Run JSFiddle.

adnauseam.io/

jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/

FIGHT BACK against evil GOogle!

as soon as they enable sync I'll become a vivaldork

There's at least a couple of different issues going on. In the blog he states the use of browsing data and web participation as a platform for targeted propaganda. I think we might just be seeing this played out in the idealistic furvor on full display in Sup Forums.

I think it's best to avoid data collection and participation in things that collect your data and interest and try to disguise your indentity as much as possible with the intent of not being subject to manipulation. Don't underestimate the influence of psychological manipulation.

If you (for example) hate someone you don't even know, consider who benefits from that. The one that benefits may have had a hand in that.

>people literally shilling for Google while they go Intel tier anticompetitive
>Sup Forums thinks Sup Forums is the problem

P A I D

I N F L U E N C E R S

Won't google just relegate adnauseum users to bot status so they have to use captcha every time they use google services?

Goat combination right here.

>every time they use google services
You're missing the poinT

waddup paid shill?

you know well this has nothing to do with political nonsense. It's about defending free speech, your privacy and free competition online.

Google has a whole division devoted to destruction of Sup Forums and free speech in general. FUCK YOU.

>spells adnauseam wrong in THREE different ways

upboated

>vivaldi ; proprietary soft
>brave ; featureless and sellouts to ads
>/outbrowsers/

>Vivaldi Browser
im downloading vivaldi now,its looks pretty good

ding ding ding
and in come the pol-sters or the anti-sjw-warriors

I tried to install icecat on Win10 but could for the life of me figure it out when there's only a tar file.

>choosing any green field browser without the years of security fixes of major choices

enjoy your rce

you either dont have many friends or are a google shill. actually, i would bet its both, which is fucking sad tbqhfam...

This. I work for Google. They're not doing anything shady. I don't understand the witch-hunt going on.

Lots of Vivaldi shills in here. Or maybe just retards.

What's this from?
Brainlet

hmu w/ your friends discords & venmos
for a small fee they'll drop your sorry ass
:)

t. good goygle

so i opened the jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/ link and got nothing running besides the new extension
nothing happens when i hit the start button, what do?

Yes, I'm a brainlet. I'll give you sauce on that webm if you explain how I can install it on my Win10 PC.

the strain. it's a dumb show but still watching it for whatever reason

>if you don't eat dog shit you must eat cat shit!

Oh you dick.

great alternative lad. excellent contribution

>Opera 9/10
>Nightly 8.5/10
>Vivaldi 8/10
>Firefox Beta 7.5/10

>Firefox 6/10
>Safari 5.5/10
>Chrome 4/10
>Edge 3.5/10
>Explorer 2/10

Google can stop anyone from using their services as they see fit. If you don't like them don't use their services. Why can't Sup Forums get this through their heads, use an Apple product if you value your privacy remember Google is an advertisement company.

>google
>hollywood tier evil villain corporation
>firefox
>literal marxist activists
>palemoon
>broken old ugly browser no normalfag would be convinced to use

brave and vivaldi are the obvious choices

>discords
i meant real ones, those that you can tell fuck you to their face and you will all still grab a drink afterwards
>for a small fee they'll drop your sorry ass
that might be true in 3rd world countries, but i guess a pajeet like you wouldnt know anything besides the shithole your in
>:)
:(
its sad :s

Using Vivaldi for half a year now, fucking love it

Seeing phallic symbols everywhere is not a got sign, user.

>>logo is literally a dick
look at it closer, it's a cross-section of a vag.

>just stop using the monopoly!

Just installed Waterfox. Seems to be working well so far. Imported most of my stuff from Firefox, but it did lose some settings which I had to manually re set.
Also thought pic related was pretty funny.

(In case anyone isn't aware, Firefox has been putting LEGACY next to every extension, and is going to break them all in Firefox 57)

I wonder why is that "proprietary freeware" if the sources are open, it's all licensing stuff, or i don't know?

that quinn guy is getting around. first the UN now jewgle? she doesnt even have a hot body, how the fuck can she know that many people?

updated:
jsfiddle.net/icefrogcode/kqdx7cyb/1/

let me know how this one works on your machine...

>AdNausem
Holy fuck

you were not invited, you do not belong
migrant deport

nobody that had Sup Forums as a home board is worried about this because it's three years too late to jump on the bandwagon
the people that were concerned about google, were concerned about google far before this, and have already taken steps to remedy it

you, offboarders, are late to this and trying to politicize it, ruining the message
fuck off, we don't care that it's in fashion with you now, the discussion is done

you do not belong, leave

nope
im using firefox 48.0.2
im using this version since i understand firefox was about to get fucked over hard

>unironically shilling for a jew monopoly

Isn't that basically THE definition of anti-competitive practices the likes of which got Microsoft slapped with an anti-trust lawsuit and fine?

>48
for fuck's sake... nothing works on that shit. plus it's riddled with security holes.

okay im a fucking retard
shit´s working boss, time to mess with jewgle

What did he mean by this? Is he an alien

its actually not bad

Google is going to be deplatforming everybody who doesn't conform to their desires. They willcut off gmail, youtube, and everything else unless you act nice and hold your tongue.

Install this and kill them.

I just downloaded it. I'm lovin it over pale moon. gfycat videos load properly and the layout is better.

I'm glad that Brave is finally getting some recognition. Fuck Mozilla shills and fuck Google shills. I'm tired of you.

>falling for the brave bs
w e w

that's what you're doing when you speak for your party instead of your own person

migrant deport

Nice infographic m80, thanks.

I don't have a party dipshit

What a good about Vivaldi? What is their gimmick?

Uhm excuse me, google is too hip to be under petty constraints like laws and shit.

A robust and extensive feature set that you'd normally need extensions out the ass for.

>tfw rikaisama is going to be broken once esr Firefox gets to 57 and there's nothing I can do about it

I like Waterfox, but I have some serious memory problems when I try to use it for streaming at the same time as regular browser usage. I just use Chrome for all of my streaming now because I don't know how to deal with it.

Waterfox is way faster

>chromium calling home and redirecting traffic

Bold claims. Where's the evidence ?

I think I wiresharked it a few times already and never seen that. But I don't use any google service and I block google ads scripts too.