Windows 10 Creator's Update HYPE

Who's pumped for Windows 10 Creator's Update?!

GO PINGU GO ! ! !

moving away from windows will soon be mainstream and not just something nerds do

windows 10 is adware now. It's gone the way of realplayer, utorrent and the like, stuffed with ads and garbage after updates.

Normies are always a few years behind the tech enthusiasts. The internet used to be just for nerds but they followed eventually. It's only a matter of time before people ditch Windows.

fuck windows 10, win7 is the last decent version

Who here hyped for the next kernel update?
We're getting AMD SME support in 4.14 so you can encrypt your VMs and host memory for added security.

Who's hype for no updates other than security fixes because the OS is fine stop fucking with it

t. Windows 7

>It's only a matter of time before people ditch Windows.
I wish more game developers would get on the SteamOS train. I'd love to be able to run linux for gaming but until the vast majority of games can be run natively on linux it just doesn't make sense to switch.

>games

who need games when you can switch to Linux and do the real fun stuff like C, Scheme, Haskell, Prolog, Erlang... games are boring, computing is FUN!!!!

or if you're casual you can always make shit with Java, Android Studio, Kotlin, Lua, Corona and make a few bucks along the way

Games are shit and Linux is fun user, give it a try.

Don't be delusional, normies come to me all the time complaining about windows 10, asking if I can install windows 7 instead.

>fagOS also down
good.

>moving away from windows will soon be mainstream and not just something nerds do
No what's happening is the normies are switching to smartphones and tablets, leaving the PC market to those in the know. Meanwhile, MS is trying to make Windows mobile friendly, hence the locking down, the telemetry, etc. to try and capture the phone market.

Obviously, that's not going to work, it's only going to push towards Linux options.

Same. I hate people who feel like they need to upgrade their OS every time a new one comes out. I lasted with XP years after it got discontinued.

>Games are shit and Linux is fun user, give it a try.
I'm planning on doing a linux partition just to play around with when I get a new desktop but I still want to do some gaymen even if games are pretty shit.

You guys would like Debian
You can sit on the same OS for 6 years and then you only have to change your repos to upgrade if you need the new security patches.

Pretty much everything 7 was but in linux form for me.

Pretty much sums it up.
Microshit (thanks largely to Nadella) already dug its own grave.

>thanks largely to Satan Nutella

it was him all along user

our good friend Bill, he did it all from the shadows, now that he's done with Monica Lewinsky

>MS is Windows
MS has already been handling the decline of the desktop and Windows by moving into the cloud business, Nadella literally saved the company from that fat buffoon. MS is not only continuing to grow despite the decline of the desktop, but continues to regularly exceed financial expectations.

>Windows Server is performing so poorly they have to lump it in with Azure to make it look better

Hello shill
What Microsoft earned in revenue is irrelevant Winblows 10 is still a clusterfuck of user interfaces, bloat, advertising, data collection, and bugs compared to Windows "it just works" 7

Forgot to add a period

I didn't say Windows is good, I said Windows' success is irrelevant to MS from a financial perspective. The user I replied to made a mistake in conflating the financial success of Windows with the financial success of MS as a whole, while the two haven't been tied in a significant way for about 5 years now. Sorry I didn't just jump on the "MS BTFO FINISHED AND BANKRUPT" Sup Forums-tier shitposting, I'll make sure to properly contribute to the decline of the quality of discussion on this board in future.

Also 7 is just as shit. Please do not delude yourself into thinking you're not getting fucked by MS just because you're not using 10. It's strange how everyone used to be aware of how 7 didn't respect your privacy until MS released something worse, now suddenly just because it's not as bad people have decided that it's good. It's almost like MS does it on purpose.

W10 isn't that bad os, the real problem is how aggressive Microsoft became with telemetry and shilling. You can't do a enterprise image without taking a lot of time fixing their shit. Even ltsb have some shit but at least is free from Cortana and candy crush.

Hey guys, I've been trying for awhile now to figure out if i can disable the damned smart image searching, but no one has written anything on it that i can find. Maybe someone here would know if it's possible?

Wincucks BTFO

Runs like shit on all the computers I've tried, so unless they fixed the shitty performance, I'm not interested.