What's best torrent client option in 2017?

Deprecated:
>deluge
>qbittorrent

Other urls found in this thread:

dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/UserGuide/BandwidthTweaking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

transmission-cli

uTorrent 2.2.1

All memes aside is there a windows option better than qbit?

when i download music with qbit i unselect the albums i don't want to download, but it still downloads a track or two form them. what gives? it's a real turn off from using it

Sometimes it has to download bits of files you didn't want because that's how torrents are

Deluge can be better in certain scenarios.

halite

I used to use Azureus Vuze for a long time, it was pretty good and I was recommending it to everyone, then they started pouring some nonsense ads, video players and generally bloated it.

I use qBit for three years already and occasionally Transmission when I'm on laptop.

>last update two years ago

So you think every torrent is in chunks that are exact factors of each file? I think it's time you left Sup Forums forever.

why do several other torrent clients not suffer from this problem? do they not display unwanted bits even though there still there somehow?

not on windows

Anyone else not willing to switch to a new and better client because them you won't your ratios anymore?

what's wrong with qb?

except for the throttle

>them you won't your ratios

rtorrent

aria2c

what throttle? do you mean deluge throttles speed?

I'm too lazy to read my post before sending
Fuckin phone posters right?

yeah, it throttles if you have a low upload speed. basically if you don't share enough they won't let you download at higher speed. it's a reinforcement of the torrent protocol, an ethical thing but there are people like me who can't afford to have high upload speeds for latency reasons so I just don't use deluge at all
more info here dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/UserGuide/BandwidthTweaking