VPN

Is there anyway to get a good and free vpn service?

Other urls found in this thread:

thatoneprivacysite.net/
aws.amazon.com/ec2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends, do you want your all your VPN browsing experience to be in the hands of a company?

could this, by any way, go horribly wrong for me?

no baka
no dont listen to that faggot free vpns are best betternet says they dont sell your data so use it its my personal favorite one ;)

All VPNs sell your data so use free ones without fears.

thatoneprivacysite.net/

Define what a good vpn means to you.

ProtonVPN

No. Rent a VPS using bitcoin and make your own.

How poor do you have to be to not afford a VPN. I pay about $1.55 per month for mine.

> Good
> Free
Choose one

+0.5$

What service do you use?

DotVPN. Not the most secure, but it's located in Hong Kong, which means it doesn't answer to the US government at all, and they DO protect the data they keep.

+0.5$

Someone asked, I answered.

Yes. You can get 1 year free Elastic Cloud from Amazon Web Services. It's a Linux box that you have SSH, with 1gb ram and 8gb hard drive space, more than enough to use as a VPN.

aws.amazon.com/ec2/

Is it secure and private?
Thats the question

you can RAT a couple gaymerfags on torrent sites and run openvpn servers on their machines

Tor
/thread

How does it feel to actually be retarded?

You tell me.

Opera browser comes with a VPN. Coul it be hacked to work system wide?

If you want your VPN to be secure af against common plebs and use it only occasionally while browsing websites, etc. then use Tor. If you want a system-wide VPN that at least claims not to log your data, does not come packed with adfaggotry and has reasonable speeds then go for ProtonVPN.

Those things depend on who you're trying to avoid.

If you're trying to avoid a dictatorship, yeah it's fine.

If you're trying to avoid movie, music, and software lawyers, it's probably fine.

If you're trying to avoid the US government, not at all. No VPN will provide that protection. Use TOR.

It also helps if you hand out your ec2 VPN to friends and family. I got a free hostname from no-ip.com, so I don't have to worry about changing the ip address on all machines that use the VPN.

>If you're trying to avoid movie, music, and software lawyers, it's probably fine.
He will be booted.

I've been using it for a few weeks with no issue. Have you been booted?

Why do you even need a VPN?
I don't see how it's useful unless you live in a shit country like China.

Run your own

you don't /thread your own post newfag

There are free servers. Speed is decent but it's free so maybe there are some "compromises".

its fucking botnet but try vpn gateway

Cryptostorm

Stupid question:

Is there a way to tell if a website blocks vpn services, without triing to use the website with varius vpn's?

Everything has a price, kiddo.
Even if you can hack someone's account, the price is learning how to hack.