Sup Forums and Jew-Hate

Hey Sup Forums

Jew here. I just wanted to remind you guys that the average working Jew loves ThnkPads, hates Mac, and of course hates Federal Reserve Banking just as much as you goyim do.

Here is a great video by a Jewish YouTuber on why Lenovos are way better for portability than the lightest MacBook / trendy peace of shit out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=t4KgmK6aTQM

And here he is again talking about how ((( corporations ))) like Apple use spite to force planned obsolescence.

youtube.com/watch?v=NVAmnV65_zw&t=2546s

Something to remember is that the average "working jew", doesn't remember that Anti-Semitism refers to being against Semitic style usury programs being tied to Government.

And by that account, while I am a observant religious Jew, I am anti-Semitic. I don't want a private bank being propped up by my tax dollars. And neither do most Jews if they were to think about it.

What I do like is good competition so things like ThnkPad's, Sennheisers and other great functional devices can compete against uniformed garbage like Mac / iPhone.

Anyhow, just wanted to put this out there. I realize all the "Happy Merchant" memes are all in good fun, but wanted to remind you guys that there are real actual Jews out here.

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
youtube.com/watch?v=C2R_DZI8-EM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovadia_Yosef#Final_years_and_death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm also Jewish and yes, I like Thinkpads. They're cheap, robust and easily modifiable, and mine is compatible with Libreboot. Stallman is Jewish too. Then again, I didn't think Sup Forums was particularly antisemitic.

Of course they do. They are always tight with money and try to get the best deals, price-performance wise. Regular americans should learn from them.

back to Sup Forums with you

>talking shit about Louis
You need to know that:

He is Sup Forums shitposter for a very long time
Mentioned Sup Forums multiple times in videos
Has unironically used Gentoo for work
The guys is not stable
His mother killed herself
Had a rough childhood
Not jewish
Doesn't have college degree
Most of Sup Forumsentelmen that have followed him stopped because his mental health deteriorated

saying you hate the stereotypical jewish traits (greed, trickery, etc) doesn't mean you're fucking antisemitic

it's like saying that you're anti-israel means you're antisemitic or that if you're against islam you're a racist

>average Jew uses a used thinkpad
Yeah, they're cheap, we know

All my friends who surf chan boards have gotten increasingly racist towards Jews.

I think they feel comfortable with all the jew jokes with me because I don't tell people I'm jewish and am private about my observations.

Its pretty disturbing and I see it regularly leaking out of the Sup Forums containment board.

this

>racist towards jews
you're fucking stupid

> Jewish YouTuber
Nice b8

learn what a stereotype is and why it exists, you salty little fuck

There is a Jewish race. Please try harder to hide your stupidity.

>reddit spacing
hmmmm

no, i meant that if you think just making jokes or finding them funny means they're racist means you're a fucking retard

lighten the fuck up or be made fun of like the imbecile feminists, that's not what racism is

Instead of whining you should ask yourself why.

I stopped watching him because he kept unironically talking about Sup Forums in his streams.

I left long before that under the reasons previous user mentioned.

Awesome image.

>hates Mac
Of course you hate getting ripped off

>Louis is Italian, and not jewish.
>Almost every person who is good with money and knows a bit about tech know that thinkpads far outclass macs.
>OP is a faggot.

/thread.

Anti-semite here.

Of course not all Jews are bad. One of the people I admire most in the world is a Jew (Norman Finkelstein).

That said, it is simply a fact that Jews exert a disproportionate influence on the western world by occupying a disproportionate number of positions in finance and media. It is a fact that they use their Jewish identity as a common denominator to join together and consolidate money and influence. According to Lipset and Raab, per capita Jewish income is almost double that of non-Jews; sixteen of the forty wealthiest Americans are Jews; 40 percent of American Nobel Prize winners in science and economics are Jewish, as are 20 percent of professors at major universities; and 40 percent of partners in the leading law firms in New York and Washington. (Lipset and Raab, Jews, 26–7.) The list goes on.

What an American Jewish child inherits, according to novelist Philip Roth, is “no body of law, no body of learning and no language, and finally, no Lord ... but a kind of psychology: and the psychology can be translated in three words: ‘Jews are better.’ ” (Charles Silberman, A Certain People (New York: 1985), 78, 80, 81.)

Just how much better do some Jews think they are?

>Israeli Sephardic leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef in his weekly Saturday night sermon said that non-Jews exist to serve Jews.

>“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat.

>"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi (master) and eat," he said to some laughter.

jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

[citation needed]

>HI GUYS IM NEW
>ALSO NEVER SEEN HIS OLD VIDEOS

nice meme arrows loser really argued your way out of that one

Wahhh wahhh I want to be spoon feeded wahh

The day of the rope awaits.

You sound like a nigger complaining about whitey.

>I am a observant religious Jew
Good to know, then, that the Talmud requires you to despise goyim.

It's because I'm opposed to any kind of supremacism that I'm an anti-semite. If my fellow Europeans exercised the same kind of influence in non-European societies as Jews do today in non-Jewish societies, I would equally oppose both.

>holy fuck, you're plebbit as fuck
you have to go back

>88

What did Yahweh mean by this?

Ashkenazhim are not Semitic.

>Jew loves ThnkPads, hates Mac

wtf i love mac know

and then >>>/gas/

They actually aren't, but what's wrong with a computer being cheap?

You seem to be very mistaken.

When Sup Forums refers to "jews" we are not referring to people of jewish heritage or religion, we refer to people who behave in a stereotypical greedy manner befitting the jew stereotype that has been around for ages. Sure there are the pictures, but those are just memes. References. Same as people posting frog memes doesn't mean they are furries or genuinely wish they could become a frog.

But in the end if your problem is with the word "jew" and the usage of it, then nigger you are in the wrong fucking place cause the primary point of this website is that everyone is anonymous so no one gives a shit about hurt feelings and people feeling offended. That's why people invented Reddit and Tumblr, so people with easily bruised egos and feelings have a safe space to hide in.

I'm not Jew, but people IRL sometimes imply I am because I don't like to waste money.

I also don't think Sup Forums is anti-jews, its mostly memes about companies abusing the market. The rest is just Sup Forumslers posting outside their containment board.

First of all, modern Jews aren't semitic.
The problem with Jews is their in-group sense superiority and entitlement, their deceit against non-Jews, and their corrupted moral foundations in Judaism, among other things. But this does not account for the individual Jew.
Just stay away from the (((community))) and their obsession with identity. That way we can all get along.

Nobody cares about your ethnicity or your religious beliefs, get this shit to Sup Forums

Khazar Rat! You are not Jews! We amen hotep are the true Jews. Read Isaiah 14:2 man, the Bible will tell you the Jews is black manigga. You are a child of the khazar empire lying about the Holocaust to peddle your white-devil tricks on the true kangz.

Stop posting manlets

There still are Mirazi and Sephardi Jews in the Middle East and the Mediterranean respectively you know

>reddit spacing

Because unlike niggers complaining about some boogeyman, jews use their influence for doing harm instead of good.

I just noticed the sennheiser mention, yep, this is clearly a shill
>sudden influx of hd600 shitposters in the past year or so
>any other brand gets shut down in hpg

> I turn vsync off to reduce tearing
> anything > 30fps is good enough
This is the chosen representative for the Jewish people?

Thank you based superior Jew.

Ignore the Sup Forumstards. Most everyone here hates them, not you. I'm guessing they're just paid to spam most boards, desu.

And yeah, Jew stereotypes have been around for a long time, so Jew based memes have an unfair advantage, I understand it's hard being at the end of them, but they are never personal, just as the fat, ugly american stereotype is not actually aimed at real americans, most of whom are pretty decent people, jokes aside. Now, loos on the other hand...

He looks like a pajeet to me.

I stopped watching his videos mainly bcz of his attitude, yeah I get it he has it tough, but just coz you have it tough doesnt mean you are always right.

Even when people are logical in their statements as opposition to his, he just says "I dont FUCKING care" and moves on with almost tears up his poor eyes.

The dude is pathetic.

He is, his father is pakistani and his mother is some kind of jew ((( that killed herself )))

Pull a mama Rossmann desu :3

Look at the easily offended Jew keep up the stereotype shlomo.

Let's have a talk, guys.

I'd guess about 95% of anti-semitic, racist and sexist posts on here aren't really about the group they're throwing hate at, they're just using the language of hate that's been passed down.

To them it's a meme like any other at best, and at worst a prejudice for people who feel they have nothing to be proud of, so they go for cheap shots against others. Same goes for all the nazism. It's a shared language, it gets them attention, and it makes them feel like they're a part of something.

Weird thing is it was the same at the actual rise of nazism, it was a meme. a down and out country is handed a scapegoat and an idea that they just need to proclaim that they just deserve to be powerful and pure, and they can have it. It's not a reclamation of what is rightfully theirs, it's a fake it till you make it mindset.

Really, think about it by the numbers. Even if there were any level of jewish conspiracy controlling anything in the world, would it actually trickle down to benefitting all jews? What are people doing hating regular people who were born jewish, if this wild conspiracy is really just the rich helping the rich? wouldn't the net effect of some poor/middle people hating other poor/middle people work in favor of the people controlling everything?

It's ok to feel sad, to feel weak sometimes, to hate being made to feel small, to envy the success of others, and to be afraid. If you really want something, you might have a shot at getting it if you work hard, but not everyone does, and some people are luckier than others.

You try your best, and even if you don't get what you want, you're still you. What other people is doesn't matter. Most of everyone on earth is just like you, they just want to be happy.

>The dude is pathetic.
Nobody is denying that.

Wheres your successful small business?

His father is Italian.

ethnonationalists have no problems with Jews having their own country. They just don't want Jews messing with theirs.

>Communists
Hate the Rich
>Fascists
Hate the Jews
>Libertarians
Hate the Government
>Anarchists
Hate the Bankers
>Sup Forums
Hate the Rich Jew Bankers controlling Government

Or at least that's my understanding. I'm a Jew and have been to lots of 4chin meetups, nobody ever turned me into a lampshade.

ew

>2017 not having a HP EliteBook youtube.com/watch?v=C2R_DZI8-EM

dont forget

>got bullied in HS
>same bullies picked on his retarded cousin
>started working out in HS to not get bullied
>beat the shit out of the main bully on the last day of school

>nobody ever turned me into a lampshade.
Yet, more's the pity.

Did you happen to go to one of the modern Sup Forums meetups that only has like 1 white guy and the rest are blacks, hispanics, and asians?

Yeah I'm in New York. I've been to lots of those. It's actually more white guys than people show in the photos, probably 2/3 white overall most of the time. Lots of 'jeets too. I think there are about a dozen Jews who come along for fun, but I don't know any of them personally. NYC is a big place. :)

HP 8770w here.
There is no BIOS GPU whitelist
M3000M quadro.

>And here he is again talking about how ((( corporations ))) like Apple use spite to force planned obsolescence.
Except he has proof of their incompitence?

Louis is not a Jew, his mother isn't Jewish, she's Christian.

>t. Jew Yorker

First link you posted is about MacBook Pro and gaming performance, not about anything you described. Are you going to buy that macshit little Jew? And you praise Lenovo on your post?
You fucked up and you are fake af. Grow up.

I keep trying to de-Sup Forumsify myself but I keep finding stupid shit like this and it just makes it harder.
You're lucky OP isn't a faggot

>boohoo a small group of people are way more successful than the rest of us despite them being constantly persecuted and hated on, unfair!
>waaaaah some random crazy fucko said jews are better than us, ima use him as literal evidence that all jews think theyre superior
>anti-semite btw

>some random crazy fucko said jews are better than us, ima use him as literal evidence that all jews think theyre superior
>some random crazy fucko

Ovadia Yosef was the Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel from 1973 to 1983

he was regarded as "the most important living halakhic authority".[6]

His funeral in Jerusalem was the largest in Israel's history, with an estimated attendance of 850,000. Some religious authorities have stated that this was, perhaps, the largest in-gathering of Jews since the days of the Second Temple.[34]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovadia_Yosef#Final_years_and_death

The real problem are not the jews, but the zionists. There can be jews that aren't zionists as much as there are christian zionists. Seek enlightenment.

Why don't you blame your fellows such as Soros, Rothchild, etc?

Europeans still enjoy a lot of the fruits of western colonialism; i.e. high status in ex-colonies, stolen wealth and resources, economic advancement from slavery

Don't capitalize "jew" when I'm looking, kike.

He was extremely controversial and many Jews and people in Israel thought of him as an extremist. Its no more better than quoting someone like George Wallace and saying all white people are racist.

Europeans gave those colonies modernity. And if modernity is bad, Europeans have suffered from it the most.

This is so dumb. Dude I'm black, you know how fucking lucky I am my ancestors were slaves and didn't stay in Africa? I'd probably be a slave today in west Africa if they did.

Fuck off with this bullshit. Go back to leftypol.

Shut up and give me your women

i like this guy his vids are pretty entertaining

>his mental health deteriorated

What happened?

You linked the wrong video. The first one isn't Louis.

By quoting the achievements of Jews(Nobel prize, law firm partners, so on) aren't you confirming that they are simply better than non-jews? That they are, in fact, the master race?
If you are so much better why don't you run all the banks and law firms and make all those Nobel prize discoveries? Are anti-semites just jelly?
Don't be jell, mmmkay?

heh, this has been done to death

the 'average working jew' hates macbooks, like thinks pads and of course hate the (((Fed))) just like the goyim.

But when it comes to matters of voting, 84% of 'averege working jews' will go and vote liberal-democrat. Then go back back to 'hating' the Fed after the election.

I actually have my own practice.

>Shas political party
After doing some reading: this is essentially the alt-right of Israel so he is as representative of Israel as Milo yannopulous(or whatever) is to the US. Which is not at all.

Decades of shitting on white people across all media platforms, but now there's a problem because some people feel "comfortable" making Jew jokes outside of their "containment" zone. Ever consider that you are the exact reason why people don't like Jews? People don't like Jews because its always one rule for God's chosen people and another for all the filthy goyim. One standard for me, and another for thee.

Amusingly, the only jews I know in meatspace all voted for Trump.

Not him but you realize if the world hadn't carved up Africa it wouldn't be such a mess and could've actually prospered on it's own. It had many many resources it was just looted by white people. Wake the fuck up

This guy gets it. A lot of Jews don't support zionism, I have Jewish friends who've come out to me about this. It's just zionism that's the extreme part

Niggers confirmed for low IQ subhumans getting conquered left and right.

>JUICE
Keep it to Sup Forums