Do you dream in code, Sup Forums?

Do you dream in code, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlPyXnyJBsg
twitter.com/hicaduda
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sometimes. And it fucking sucks because it doesn't make sense and it's stressful.

No

Has this kid done something with his dreams?

That's pretty much what that kid dreams too.
No.

Only in my nightmares

There was couple of times I did to fix a problem, and I used solution from my dream, and actually fixed it.

I almost wet my bed once because of it. I knew I had to get up to pee, but I kept failing to properly pass the correct variables to my wake-up function.

no I don't dream

>I dream in a language meant for the stupidest entity known to mankind, a computer.

that must really suck. At least with nightmares you're having part of the human experience instead of this guy over here with some fruity for loops

Can you imagine being the piece of shit that posts this? I just want you to think about that for a moment.

>Hey dude I remember you from high school! What have you been up to?
>i basically repost this shitty kid celebrity who has already miserably failed to program anything, ive been doing this for about 7 years now, this is after some shit company hired him for his meme status and he's fucking done and proven himself to be irrelevant but I won't stop posting it
>And why would you do that?
>I'm a colossally butthurt ultra faggot because I know I'm never going to make any money since I'm a tech failure and I'm also mentally stuck in this time and I want to keep the joke going that the media doesn't know anything about programming so I can pretend to be intelligent by joking about it

So Santiago did you ever lose your virginity? You seemed like a huge faggot in that video so I doubt it. Should have tried to make friends instead of software I guess.

This. Actually solved programming problems enterly in my dreams

I pretend and tell everyone that I do. In reality I'm merely a non-REM coding manlet. 8^(

Dude. It's fucking over. It was fucking over 5 years ago. The media that ran this shit didn't have anything that day so they gave him his 15 minutes. He fucking failed the shitstarter, his app idea was just some piece of shit todo program that was nothing new, he fucking failed to program it anyway. It's. Over. Stop posting this shit. You aren't being edgy or unique you're just butthurt you haven't done a single thing with your life.

No, but last night I had a dream I kept killing people because it was fun.

Umad?

I aint reading all that wtf

Do you think chad dreams in code?

No, but I had a fever dream of installing Gentoo, pure horror.

I dream in digital

youtube.com/watch?v=nlPyXnyJBsg

dead meme pal.

:vD

Don't dream your code - code your dreams!

yes I subconsciously problem solve whatever I was working on the night before and remember it when I wake up. It's weird af because most of the time it's shit I can't figure out when I'm awake.

That's pretty normal.

In the first year at university out math professor literally said to us sometimes you need to sleep a night and the solution will come in the morning.

The brain is awesome.

i dream about cute girls

I dream of being one

Yes I do.

It is annoying as shit because I rather about sticking my dick into a female(male)'s boi pussy.

from what I see, he seems to be doing quite well
twitter.com/hicaduda

he also seems to be quite redpilled, so he's good

Why. At least make chad more hairy and bara-esque.

Even permavirgins can't resist Chad.