So i'm new to windows, and new to torrenting. how can I get started...

so i'm new to windows, and new to torrenting. how can I get started? If I can avoid buying PIA for 8$ I will but I'm trying to get that young FL studio

Other urls found in this thread:

proxyportal.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>new to windows
>posts overmeme picture
yeah okay buddy

how to into bittorrent:
1. download
2. seed

I play on ps4

I also just wanted something to post for this thread

don't I need to hide behind 7 proxies?

also what about utorrent

bump

Is peer block and incognito enough?

No, buy AirVPN and use it with the OpenVPN software.

Then you can torrent without any worries.

If you live in the US or one of those countries with a lot of problems with the copyright meme you definitely need a VPN.
Download and try Freedome, I think the trial is 7 days. I experienced very good download speeds with that one and is a bit cheaper compared to PIA.
About the client, uTorrent is getting left behind because the debts included malware not so long ago. Use qBitTorrent or if you really like uTorrent go get version 2.0. I think oldversion.com still has it.

Ah thanks, I like the three day buying option

Torrent client
proxyportal.me/
+ VPN if you live in a shit country

All you need

Well if bittorrent is the better option I'm ok with just getting it

So bittorrent, airvpn or the freedoms trial, and peerblock. Anything else?

>incognito for torrents

Go to bed grandpa

Also check em

install gentoo

Nice try

I'm good enough at tech to know what to ask but new enough to not know how to find trustworthy answers

American ISP's usually don't give a fuck since they aren't legally at risk for anything you do and they want your money above all else, VPN's are just a meme unless your version of privacy is paying someone else to collect your data

Here's a real answer user:
1) download and install deluge (like utorrent but not as shitty by far)
2) Go to thepiratebay. There are alternative websites (trackers in this context), but this is a good starting point
3) Find something you want and click the little magnet next to it. This will open deluge and you can start the torrent.
4) After a couple seconds ("downloading metadata") you can select which individual files you'd like to download (ie: the episode not all the episodes).

PIA is a fine VPN as are most. Do your research. PIA has good torrent speeds but only on 1-2 of their servers, for example. Google the provider + torrent and you'll find numerous threads with discussion.

I'll try deluge then. So according to I should just do the free trial?

How did you get 'em? Teach me.

Wizardry

Get rid of windows, install Debian.
Then use Deluge.

>AirVPN
No, just rent a dedi instead if you are scared of your ISP.