Tech manlets here talk of Intel and AMD as I frequently chortle to myself experiencing eight cores manufactured using a...

Tech manlets here talk of Intel and AMD as I frequently chortle to myself experiencing eight cores manufactured using a 28 nanometer process, of that by which is known, the Elbrus-8S processor. In comparison, the current-generation Intel Kaby Lake processors use a mere 14-nanometer process. Hah-ha! All while I speed about utilizing the Elbrus Operating System.

>All while I speed
чё
гдe фoткa c cyпoм

>28nm
>not 90nm

Git fucked vodka, chinese stronk !

Elbrus also has a pretty interesting VLIW architecture that seeks to do what Itanium did, only less shitty.

I'm pretty interested in seeing where they take it.

cyпa нeт
oп хyй

Worked in MЦCT for two years. Shit company desu

I see the KGB didn't want to pay Intel for those AMT backdoors

I virtually guarantee they will become roughly comparable to intel/amd/ibm/nvidia within a decade.

Russia needs a domestic computer industry and has the experienced people to do it.

Within a decade, Russia will have collapsed. Again. Deal with it.

Enjoy your vaporware that can't make it out of the lab because it's slower than an FPGA emulator.

More likely the US will collapse tb h

dumb american

14 nm is better than 28. it's twice as small so a die made using 14nm can hold twice as many transistors as a 28nm can.

I'll give this baitish stupidity 3/10 for effort. also, sage.

>VLIW
Oh.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>implying
The US is where Rome was during the Republic. We are transitioning into the Empire. Trump is Crassus. Our Julius Caesar will appear soon...

>US is Israel's bitch
ftfy

Will HP buy these when Itanium life cycle will come to an end? Pretty interested.

Кeм paбoтaл, aнoн? Чтo дeлaл?

It's pointless to use anything smaller than 10 micrometers. Human eye can't see smaller than that.

Does your computer have a Russian botnet?

Did you know it manages to run Doom 3 at stable 25 fps on low/medium settings?

>90nm
You might as well solder transistors by hand at this point.

Wait, it's using Compact Flash for storage?

You mean you're transitioning into Niger.

That one's based on the Baikal-T1, not Elbrus