Lainchan 2: Kalyx BTFO Edition

Previous thread

Hey Lains. Just in case you haven't heard, there's some hilarious shit going down at Lainchan's fork.

>Lainchan fires most of their staff
>Including Kalyx
>Redoes the whole site
>Renames it something retarded: Arisuchan
>Kalyx returns days later to yell at the bitch admin in their announcement thread
>He literally can't even

I have been waiting for this moment forever. Fuck Kalyx and fuck these fags at the Lainchan fork.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Lainchan
arisuchan.jp/q/res/1376.html#1376
arisuchan.jp/information.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you need to go back

i don't understand. what are they trying to do with it? the whole point was a fuck you to lainchan but if they change names i dont get it.

Why is thread even alive? Where are the mods?

>what are they trying to do with it?
Your guess as good as mine but who are these people?

what about kalyx?

I notice that mods only delete certain thread but not the others, or they are paid or they are really shit

they let the last lainchan.jp thread go to fucking 300+ wtf

Lainchan is mostly Sup Forums users though so how is it not relevant

this is fucking underage drama, nothing to do with tecnology itself

>Lainchan is mostly Sup Forums users though so how is it not relevant
lainchan (or now arisuchan?) is a technology board, but it is not our board

got this off of .org; what the fuck does arisuchan even mean

Lainchan. Everytime i go there im suduced by the cyber astetic and actual tech talk, but all that ends up happening is me arguing with communists.

Fuck off. This isn't related to Sup Forums.

Sadly the IRC is not better. There's some tech talk, but generally speaking is just memes and circlejerking.

I have no idea who or what this is

I've been on Sup Forums for 10years or so but only started visiting Sup Forums since 2015

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

>Everytime i go there im suduced by the cyber astetic and actual tech talk
More like script kiddies and "muh cyb".

It's not Sup Forums related. Just some kiddos shitposting.
Just report and ignore.

Alice is the other girl in Serial Experiments Lain

lainchan is Sup Forums's underage containment board

>quick rundown
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Lainchan

are we bitching about lainchan? or arisuchan?

i cant even keep up anymore.

This should be

agreed

Idgaf about that, its dead anyway. There was a thread on tech that was alive since may.

This should be >>>/thrash/

i still wonder how even is drama on that shithole when the threads itself are mostly dead has fuck

Thanks anons.

How can someone 'steal' a website?

how is arisuchan different from lainchan?

arisuchan.jp/q/res/1376.html#1376 This is the thread linked in OP that Kalyx replied to that explains their mission statement or whatever. Cyberpunk imageboard. Only nominally different from Lainchan.

they're both excellent and have actual tech talk, unlike this shithole

Yet here we are on Sup Forums. Why cant I just find a tech community that is both competent and laid back.

Lainchan is laid back whenever their admins stop being cunts. As angry as I am about Arisuchan, who am I kidding I will probably still lurk there.

How did this even happen to lainchan, the last time I was on that site there were one or two consistent users.

>Lainchan is laid back whenever their admins stop being cunts. As angry as I am about Arisuchan, who am I kidding I will probably still lurk there.
why are you angry? how does the name arisuchan make you mad.

It sounds gay and Lainchan is well known and easy to remember. Reminder that Kalyx caused all of this by being a retard and deleting the original. Hopefully Arisuchan will be good though now that he is no longer involved but I would be fucking pissed if they ever considered bringing him back.

This is not a Sup Forums related meta thread or related to technology in any way.

heh (...he figured it out...)
dang it

Fuck Kalyx, all the shit he gets is well deserved.
Who the fuck owns arisuchan (ex .jp) then?

.org stay stronk!

literal popcorn.

lainchan is .org, .jp is kalyx fuckery.

Stop lying you bitch.

you first

>This should be >>>/thrash/
woah no need to be angry user, just don't beat the thread

isn't kalyx some left wing pajeet anyway

how was it ever going to be good

>he thinks /trash/ is bad
No, this is exactly where threads like this belong in.

>lainchan is .org, .jp is kalyx fuckery.
then what is arisuchan? kalyx isnt listed.
arisuchan.jp/information.php

arisuchan is what happened after lainchan.jp died, and the current owner kicked kalyx from the admin position and the other bootlickers, so everyone is salty
I found it funny that they try so hard to be "cool" and shiet but they end up using discord and other normie services, at least go to IRC or whatever.

But in any case, the real tech discussions happens here or in 2 * 4 chan, and also .org to some extent, everything else is script kiddie central.
Hell, on a second thought even the smaller subreddits are better than some of these new imageboards.

Anyone from vola here? I've lergley stopped browsing Sup Forums lately though. Haven't heard of the new drama surround kalyx here

I was making a joke.
thrash= beat up, ruin
trash= garbage, rubbish
I agree

but WHY?? that is what i want to understand. they completely made everything different for no reason?

So is Kalyx /ourguy/ or is he an antifaggot?

.org is pretty solid and appleman, if an autist, is still far more competent than the .jp/arisuchan admins.

Sup Forums - Spinoff Board Drama General Discussion

Why the fuck is this a thread?
Mods, do your fucking work!
SAGE

>appleman
>far more competent
didn't he host the "backups" on the same server as the site? i like lainchan as much as the next guy but competent isnt the first word that comes to mind lmao

not sure what to think of arisuchan yet.

will wait to see the quality of their programming board.

to be fair, it's not hard to be far more competent than the jp/arisu admins

>the spacing between posts

Why is this site so ugly?

Arisuchan has a fairly active russian hacker board so I wonder how they're ok with the shitty new name?

>Arisuchan has a fairly active russian hacker board so I wonder how they're ok with the shitty new name?
wtf where did they find these people? i dont understand why they choose that site.

t.kalyx
I'm glad you like the design.

>I have been waiting for this moment forever. Fuck Kalyx and fuck these fags at the Lainchan fork.
Someone's salty. Wonder why?

mods asleep huh

>Why the fuck is this a thread?
>Mods, do your fucking work!
This

Instead of whining, just report and ignore.

don't tell me what to do you fucking turdlog
I'll have you skinned, ripped and torn

I didn't understand a thing you said but I loved hearing it.