Terry Davis / Temple OS thread

Welp. It's been a week since his last video. This might be the end ladies and gents. Bummer that he disappeared just as he got his real drum set too. Post your favorite memories and memes of Terry here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCPy21IVhu-875GSMdQsSBkQ/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCEPEqMr199q3iRTwToIotVA/videos
amazon.com/Gammon-Percussion-Complete-Cymbals-Stands/dp/B002RGPQJ0
sheikhs.space/
youtube.com/watch?v=lQu-7DvtPEQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone know what happened to vc.gg/templeos i've been to lazy to email vincent. Does anyone know of a complete archive

Not sure about a complete archive, but here are his videos for the past 3 or so months. Beyond that, there is another YouTube channel that streams old Terry videos 24/7, but I'm not sure what the link is. Anyone know?

youtube.com/channel/UCPy21IVhu-875GSMdQsSBkQ/videos

youtube.com/channel/UCEPEqMr199q3iRTwToIotVA/videos

Has anyone emailed him to see if he's alright?

I guess none of you know how true autism works.
>inb4 cia nigger
Terry is literally trying really hard to master the drums. He won't stop until he satisfies himself. Right now, as you're all shit posting on Sup Forums, he is rocking out and having the time of his life. He forgot about vblogging and probably won't post for a long time. When he does make a post, he will be playing some sick rhythms.

Also he and DeShawn are working on a mixtape.

>autism
>cia nigger
>shit posting

Sick comment bro!

He's probably trapped in the CIA nigger prison

CIA niggers got him for good

> It's been a week since his last video.
He still produces them?
Wasn't he banned on youtube?

someone needs to email him

ITT: schizophrenic programmer samefagging his own thread trying to make him looks popular

>autism
He's schizophrenic, not autistic. Why does every Terry thread start out like this? It's not a difficult thing to comprehend.

He's been uploading them to his website for months. YouTube isn't the only place on the internet where you can host video files.

fify

why do you keep pushing that fake drumset story

Hes my secret hero

I got one of those shitty dell optiplex desktops that it runs bare metal on

My usual procedure for learning new things is to just google whenever I don't know how to do something. But I can't just google "templeos F()" or "holyc switch statement". All the documentation in the OS is really helpful and fleshed out though. Right now I just want to do some simple 2d graphical things like that one midpoint displacement terrain algorithm.

It's not fake. That's what you think. Go check the gofundme page and then check the updates, now compare it with the one in the last video.

What "fake drumset" story are you talking about? I know that someone sent him this, he unboxed it, set it up, showed it on video and did a dance:
amazon.com/Gammon-Percussion-Complete-Cymbals-Stands/dp/B002RGPQJ0

but I've never heard of the fake drumset story.

Have any of you done some simple templeos projects I could look at? Terry's games are too complex to just learn off of, for me anyway as a brainlet.
I'm

Was about to link you to Alec Murphy/TramplerSheikhs 's Github, but it seems like he nuked it for some reasons.
Which is a shame. Had some pretty nice projects.

I've been working on a TempleOS Essentials Disc that I update regularly, you can check it out here if you want:

sheikhs.space/

source code?

Hah, thanks!
I figured you'd be lurking.

This looks cool, thanks

looks fucking gay u faggot

well im going to look at it tonight and see

This.

Mine too, user.

RIP Terry

Did he died?!

I've got everything

He's evolving.

youtube.com/watch?v=lQu-7DvtPEQ

Dude! You're a saviour! You should upload these somewhere, or at least host a torrent so I can download these.