/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Previous >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/File:Recruitment_radar.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>tfw watching complex anime whilst not being in the KG

reminder seedbox users need to be drawn quartered and hanged

I don't even have a torrent client on my pc

when will PTP sell more invites?

never

>tfw you didn't get your money's worth this month

How hard is ripping iTunes from purchase to upload? I meet all requirements for PTP requirement on BTN sans bonus points. I saw a request with enough bonus points to get me to elite that could be filled with a season off iTunes. Does that shit require hours of encoding or what?

yeah make sure to encode content that is already encoded!

Same here breh

The dawn of the neon has come

Current PTP enabled users / max users?

Where the FUCK is the news?

About 400 spots left. Almost 600 spots got filled in since they opened up invites.

If I want to join 32pag.es, do I need to look on forums of current private trackers I am part of for recruitments? Its kind of annoying when I search for recruitments on forums, and people say there is an active one, and I cannot find it at all.

One is active on Bib

I am only on ipt, and torrentday.

they have an active invite thread up on tehc fyi

Thanks friend

Ganbatte user.

What version of Dune (1984) to get? There's literally dozens.

no version

Is there a newer version of this? - wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/File:Recruitment_radar.png

Can I always trust DON?

Get on MAM or preferably RED. IPT and TD are dead ends for tracker rpg.

The circle of life.

Anime is a medium not a genre

anime was created by the devil

Damn it seems MAM might be only option atm, since RED seems to be closed, unless I missed something.

it has interviews. is this bait or are you fucking retarded?

is the interview wait for red still like 12 fucking hours?

I don't see them anywhere, I went to their site, I checked wiki in OP. nothing.

Take RED interview. Get PU then Elite. Tons of places to branch off of from there.

>12 fucking hours
I waited over 4 days faggot

i may have no life but i still wouldn't wait that long

>Anime is a medium not a genre
Neither is "popular movies", way to miss the point, Becky.

Capeshit is though

fug is this actually true

I have two weeks before I hit the six month mark on red. Will I make it to ptp? Do you think I can get in before they stop recruitment?

No. Half of the available slots are already gone after 3 days.

Not a chance, they'll be full within 2 days at most

Can anyone show a pic of the bitspyder's invite forum?

I would say yes, but maybe you shouldn't believe me. Doubt they stop recruiting exactly at 35k and

next op image lads

Not really sure how I feel about how few torrents PTP allows per group
Kind of sucks when the 1080p choices are between a literally who group and a scene release

I really don't understand this image. But I'll keep watching complex anime and korean kino and there's virtually nothing you can do about it.

i think user invites stop on 35k and then its just recruitment. So dont worry. Red recruiter is really fast too.

there aint one

This scene perfectly represents what's wrong with Anime
a supposedly emotional scene ruined by that bitches arse because the director couldn't help himself

yeap, but usually this 1080p is the probably the best you will find around. People dont know what to upload, so they try to trump all the time.

I thought it was a scene supposed to showcase how boys love wins over heterosexual relationships. I thought it did that just fine

I still like having the choice though, I won't mention the torrent but on AHD there's over 10 high quality releases yet the scene torrent remains on PTP
It would be nice if scene torrents didn't count towards the limit

Go hang yourself, pedo.

>PNG

works on my machine. I only have to convert it down because Sup Forums has shitty limits

Yes, except for the 720p-only meme.

next OP image please

no

>i drone on about complex anime because it makes me feel better about watching degenerate and simplistic children's cartoons
ok

Which USB is this one?

Reminder that people join private trackers because they've never been made felt special by their parents or girlfriends (if they even had one lmao) so they try to feel special

I use private trackers to download movies and shows to watch with my gf

Whom are you quoting?

Both have their pros and cons. I prefer trumping, because it helps with retention and you can still get the best encode there is. Hell, it's also easier because you don't have to wonder which one to pick. If you can find a encode which is better than both available on PTP, you can trump one of them and gain easy uploads.

At what rank is PTP recruitment active on apollo?

>Red recruiter is really fast too.
nice meme. I sent my PM less than an hour after the thread went up and they still didn't reply.

I use private trackers to download movies and shows and then delete them without watching them

>tfw won't make it in this time either

Elite currymaster

Delhi Diddler userclass

Don't give up. Voltaire has favoured raising the user cap for years on the condition that they have adequate staff resources to handle it. He believes that more users should be brought in to help seed the growing archive. WCD's demise through everything up in the air but it looks like things are rerurning to normal now, so you never know.

*threw

Noticed that APL community is pretty much dead. Pretty much no discussion in the forums, visit any subforum and even as little as three threads down might have posts from more than 2 days ago. Even the recent announcement thread with freeleech picks has very, very few posts, these type of threads usually bring in swarms of people thanking the staff, or commenting on the picks.

I deleted my Apollo bookmark after they went down for some time and I have never looked back.

>unironically liking Angel Beats

Pretty logical that APL is going down the same route as waffles. Red became clearly the number one tracker for music just like WCD did.

Apollo is stagnated and will never hit the one million torrents milestone. Nobody cares to search/buy content just to upload there. What's left is mainstream content and people who leech that because they want to save buffer on red.

I was like you at first but I matured a bit since I've first seen it.

>anime
>matured

So you're 17 then?

Anime is an intellectual form of media for those of us that have ascended from the uncultured minds of you non-anime plebians.

What I mean is that Angel Beats grew on me. I recently rewatched it. As it's been 7 years since it first aired. I only rewatched it because it was referenced in the newest season of Twin Peaks

>it was referenced in the newest season of Twin Peaks

I don't believe you.

Would you believe me if I said it referenced One Punch Man?

Yes, but only if we can also talk about the Evangelion and Serial Experiments Lain references.

interviewfor.red
everything you need

>pic related
Was also absolute garbage.

I'm not aware of any EVA references myself. I just realized how shit my taste was 7 years ago and how brilliant Angel Beats is.

Wow that's awesome, I can see it now.

Relax. Passive aggression isn't going to get you anywhere in life.

Can someone please remind me what the point of Awesome-HD existing is?

What's something good for older anime? I have no shot of getting anime bytes btw

it's for people that don't have PTP, HDB, TC

BannedBT

Thanks

Older anime not avaible on Nyaa are unironically not worth watching. It really depends on what you mean by 'older' though.

It was a meme on a site for memes. But now I have concerns about this line of projecting.

can someone rec an anime with private trackers serving part of the main plot line?

>it was a meme
So? Do you blame me for not getting some obscure meme that isn't even used in context? Christ. You can't be serious.

>only knows Twin Peaks
>doesn't know Lynch's most famous film
>obscure

Stick to anime kiddo.

complex or non-complex?