What mouse is this?

What mouse is this and why does Sup Forums think it's god tier?

Tried one before

It's a meme

Just ignore.

The library computer special by MS. Brings back (bad) memories.

/Thread

it has side buttons and a nice size

scroll wheel tends to be mushy after some time though, and click sensors eventually fail/double click (I heard you can solder in new ones)

You want to know what's sad? Mine stopped working yesterday. Just yesterday. Then when I opened it, the tabs broke from being old and brittle.

It's fucked. Maybe I'll pull all the parts out of it and make some kind of wooden mouse or something as a project.

I never had click sensor issues, mine was over 10 years old.

I have another but it's buried in my closet of forgotten tech with literally a half ton of stuff on top of it.

it's not god tier, had one of these at work years back and those side buttons annoyed the living shit out of me.

>learn about this meme on Sup Forums
>remember I had this mouse in my attic for 15 yers
>try it
>flawless
>mfw I've beein using this one instead of the super bice razer I bought for 60€
>gave the razer to lil sister normier gamer
It's gud

>mfw I've beein using this one instead of the super bice razer I bought for 60€
Even shitty Razer ones have a sensor that's magnitudes better.

I dunno why Microsoft keeps making new mouse designs. just keep making the old ones (all mice die and need replacement at some point, right?)
I know I'd buy them, and I don't wanna pay ridiculous prices for "vintage" boxed mice, or buy a used mouse handled by someone who did lord-knows-what with their hands before touching it.

intellimouse 5.0? was pretty good in 2002.

>microsoft hardware
To the trash it goes.

I'd also like them to bring this shaped mouse back, but make it optical and USB. it fit my hand really well and felt very comfy (I acknowledge everyone's hand is different though).

remember this shit, would be fine until the rollers and ball got covered in shit it picked up and you then spent 10 minutes cleaning the fucker every so often.

>USB
holy shit literally why you dimwitted fag

why? does your laptop have a PS/2 port? or is your money invested in a overseas PS/2 to USB adapters factory?

I'm holding it in my hand right now and it's nothing special.

you'll change your mind if you replace it with one of those crap no-name mice.

Superglue?

nobody uses shitty no name mice

>What mouse is this
Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical

>and why does Sup Forums think it's god tier?
It doesn't. You confused it with the Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical.

(you)
Take your (You)

he's right though
you really think the USB controllers and sensors haven't gotten better over a decade?