SJWFox

You have 30 seconds to convince me to use this sjw software instead of Chromium or Brave.

Other urls found in this thread:

chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/ /master/styleguide/gender_neutral_code.md
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

servo

i just use regular google chrome

>Brave
Wow, it's Chromium with uBlock

What I want is Chromium without Google services integration.

I've used Chrome and/or Chromium since a few hours after the launch of the very first beta version of Chrome, but I've been thinking about switching to Firefox because they recently changed the "Save As" dialogue and this new one won't remember my preference to sort directories before files, or save changes to the column widths.

Use what you want. I'm Waterfox, personally.

>Wow, it's Chromium with uBlock
It's more Chromium with AdBlock Plus and NoScript LIte.

SJW > Pajeet > Data mining

at this point it doesn't really matter. use whatever you think is the lesser of any number of evils.

>SJW
kys

>AdBlock Plus and NoScript LIte
So ublock?

>using waterfox unironically

Brave is a very stripped down fork of chromium, they took out most of the Google services from what I can tell on the desktop version. Mobile version has a bit more google features than desktop. They have considered adding chromecast support in desktop surprisingly.

it comes down to hardware for me. some installs handle chromium better. chromium on my other comp fucks up the bookmark list when it gets too long. firefox on here randomly decides it doesnt want to scroll or let me click anything.

Real niggas use Pale Moon

more like stale meme

No. An inferior and much less responsive uBlock.

chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/ /master/styleguide/gender_neutral_code.md

>switching from SJWFox to SJWCHROMIUM

lol cuck. Vivaldi mustard race.

Why would someone call Firefox SJW and then switch to Chromium?

>Grants to #BlackLivesMatter criminals

free as in freedom, servo, webrender, customizable ui

You can play music from youtube with screen turned of on android.

NewPipe supports this too.

I don't give a fuck about their political standing unless they fuck with the websites I visit. Considering how much the public backlash would hurt their image, I don't see that happening anytime soon, so until then, I'll continue to use Firefox. You are free to enact the Fourth Reich with Brendan Eich though.

use Opera

>Using YouTube to listen to music

Can you read all of that in 30 seconds? TL;DR Firefox protects your privacy.

>voting with your meme
>ethical consumerism
>intentionally seeking out things to get mad about

wew pol is unsurprising

Wait just a minute
I don't care what you use

This type of pointless shit is what happens when a company gets too big.

This

yes, that's preferred nowadays. but you should also have spotify at hand in case the albums is not on youtube or the quality is shit

install vivaldi

Why not opera?

because chinese botnet
-posted from Opera Browser

Opera is slower than Vivaldi and Brave, pretty mich no reason to use it.