This is Deepin: the prettiest distro

This is Deepin: the prettiest distro.

Other urls found in this thread:

pivpn.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tried it a couple weeks ago. Buggy as all fuck unfortunately. Maybe in 6 months I'll give it another go

The only way you could think that piece of shit is acceptable to use is if you barely know English.

I tried it, their website was in shambles, took me forever to find a working download link, then when I installed it all the instructions and menus were in broken English.

wow, chad, you put a paper theme on a gnome 3 shell. Congrats.

it's Debian

Holy shit it does look nice, but I'll just give it another year before I try it.

Wow, 70 miles between each icon....its like i'm really using an ipad pro....damn....

>the prettiest distro
the chinese botnet

why trust an american distro?

this, I'd rather be botneted by china than by us...

more like 'peedin' because it's like someone peed in it (it's full of pee)

The DE is in the Arch repos. Especially the control panel on the right side is really buggy. All in all it's pretty great though. Some of the Deepin programs are great too. The DE itself is promising, but I don't see why someone should use the Deepin distro

I don't

He never said it wasn't

Is the UI still slow?

I loved Deepin. Also it was one of the few distro in which NVidia drivers (for a GTX950 which in most cases has problems) worked out of the box.
Mirrors have been added for everything, so it's not that you slowly download from China anymore.

Are you using Suse or what?

shit font

>Deepin
Sounds like some pajeet shit

It's pretty, but... can it love?

Why? Are you a commie or something?

what are those manjaro shits then

Looks like the UI on the bb playbook

Lmao ricelets please, why not just get arch with gnome and make it look like whatever you want? Who cares what a distro looks like out of the box.

china has no power over me
also yes

Another crappy and inconstant version of Mac OS. This is clearly the launchpad screen. Look at that search bar. Are you all really this blind that you hate on Mac and praise people who rip it off?

Inconsistent*

>something in Arch is buggy
Whoah, stop the presses! Does the President know about this?!

I think it's more like Deepin, because I'm deep in your mom's pussy.

damn

what should I change it to

I wish freetards would stop trying to copy macos and actually just create a fucking solid desktop OS that has its own design guidelines.
I'm fucking sick of this launchpad shit, the start menu clones, etc. Just fucking end it.

people interested in freedom are shit at design

lmao what a blatant ripoff

>trusting software from china

>gnome

>t. Golden Brick Capital Private Equity Fund I Limited Partnership

Another OS X rip off... Just buy a Mac already.

You mean, Apple copied GNOME3? Which fucking sucks and had everybody yelling at it when it came out?
Makes sense, Apple hates its users.

>implying
the application drawer on gnome is kinda laggy, the default icons look like complete garbage and gnome3 defaults are unusable without tweaks + plugins meanwhile launchpad is snappy (unless you're running OSX on a vm) and osx actually HAS thumbnails on the file picker.

>GNOME makes a simple design
>Apple copies it
>newer distros also copy it
>"WAAAH WAAH JUST GET A MAC IF YOU LIKE HOW IT LOOKS"

>its OK to use a tablet interface if linux does it first
LMAO THE STATE OF FREETARDS

>being a gommie
>this year

>not reading communist theory on your freefag ereader

Actually they copied it from iOS and Springboard. Which Gnome3 copied it from..

>it's full of pee
We got your underage potty joke the first time

It actually functions a lot more like Budgie than GNOME. The UX isn't half bad, actually. I mean, for free software standards. It's clear that someone at least KNEW what they were doing.

KDE Plasma did it better

It's Chinese, you dolt.

For a ripoff, it's the truest imitation I've seen yet as far as GNU/Linux is concerned. Pic related. What I'm really wondering is how this'll look five years down the line when Apple decides to change their looks yet again.

at first it was mint with cinnamon
then it was elementary os with pantheon
then it was solus with budgie
and now its deeping with whatever the fuck commi-backdoor-html-frontend

fuck you OP and suck a dick

>reading comprehension

>pivpn.io/
>SRWare Iron

I dont have a Raspi

>looks like unity
WTF I love Apple now!

Currently distro-hopping and today i just realized that Antergos + Deepin DE looks pretty(a bit buggy though) and it's actually functional, i think i'll stick with it permanently and delete windows.

Great DE, shit distro

>>>>/csg/

>dock

>l-l-l-look how great loonix is!!!!
>macs are shit!!!
>tries their hardest to copy macos exactly

Anyone who uses this is Deepin Shit

next is mac os

Is this the new iOS version

>he picks a distro based on what default desktop it comes with
top kek you realize you can install any window manager or desktop environment you wish on most any distro, don't you?

HAHAHAHAHA

sink the chink

Looks like a reskin of PearOS

That isn't what I was saying at all. I was just complimenting the project for what it did right. And my assessment wasn't of GNU/Linux as a whole, but just the DE, which can be packaged on any distribution.

why does it look like ifaggotry?

>this is considered good design by freetards

>using chink botnet

no thanks!

That reminds me, I've been meaning to try the Red Star Linux or whatever PyongOS is called

THERES NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD-LOOKING DISTRO IT JUST DEPENDS ON WHAT DE AND THEMES YOU USE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

950gtx in ubuntu doesnt have problems

no that's deliberate. It's supposed to look and work like MacOS, hence a shitload of bugs

no HiDPI support in the current year no HiDPI support in the current year no HiDPI support in the current year no HiDPI support in the current year no HiDPI support in the current year no HiDPI support in the current year no HiDPI support in the current year no HiDPI support in the current year no HiDPI support in the current year no HiDPI support in the current year no HiDPI support in the current year no HiDPI support in the current year no HiDPI support in the current year no HiDPI support in the current year no HiDPI support in the current year no HiDPI support in the current year no HiDPI support in the current year no HiDPI support in the current year no HiDPI support in the current year no HiDPI support in the current year no HiDPI support in the current year no HiDPI support in the current year no HiDPI support in the current year

Care of VM breaking tech user.

wow

Ubuntu is literally the best looking OS out there

>complaining about chink botnet
just monitor your shit and block that stuff

>bugs in MacOS
I've never in my life seen any bug in this briliant systems. Linuxfags are just jelly.

wtf i love proprietary software now