/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

• You faggots argue over DAPs for half a thread
• user got a Ruizo X2. Has some grievances • user got some cheap keycaps • user likes this image • user has been liking his TY Hi-Z's • user gets various socks • user got ZS5's and a Benjie • user got a tripod and some other shit • Another user gets ZS5's • Aliexpress now has tiers of human hair • user got a "taranis q x7" >Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/DANIU-25-in-1-Multi-purpose-Precision-Screwdriver-Wallet-Set-Repair-Tools-p-940063.html
t.me/chinkshitgeneral
banggood.com/909D-Rework-Soldering-Station-Hot-Heat-Air-Gun-DC-USB-Power-Supply-220V-AC-EU-Plug-p-1063967.html?rmmds=search
sunsky-online.com/view/476579/[HK Stock] Lenovo ZUK Z2 4GB 64GB.htm
banggood.com/Universal-Sport-Outdoor-Mini-Belt-Waist-Bag-Hanging-Neck-Pouch-For-Phone-Under-5_5-Inch-p-1127849.html
banggood.com/Men-Military-Molle-EDC-Pouch-Mesh-Tools-Accessory-Pouch-Tactical-Waist-Bag-p-1135975.html
banggood.com/Multifunction-Small-Fashion-Waist-Bag-Men-Leather-Belt-Phone-Bag-Single-Shoulder-bag-Crossbody-Bag-p-1124855.html
aliexpress.com/item/Teeplaza-Vintage-Tees-Men-S-Seinfeld-Im-Seriously-Depressed-Send-Xanax-Crew-Neck-Short-Sleeve-Compression/32802486847.html
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_718128.html
portals.aliexpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Br3L1B80ow
banggood.com/DANIU-3_5inch-Colorful-Display-Multi-functional-TFT-Backlight-Transistor-Tester-p-1083042.html?rmmds=search
youtube.com/watch?v=HicV3Z6XLFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also keep an eye out for ES3 sales. They happen kinda often on gearbest.

Anyone have a Xiaomi Yeelight?

Thinking of getting a Lifx but might chink myself if the Yeelight is ok

Any cheap model making/gundam related shit?

I'm trying to get in the hobby but the price tag on all quality items is steep if you're starting from scratch.

Things like paint, plastic accessories or parts, airbrushes, etc. I've seen kits as well but they seem more expensive than on dedicated sites.

Can someone identify the MP3?

It's a bit late but a while someone linked this shirt.

I'm pretty happy with it, it's a bit stretchy though. But for €7,22 it's better quality than what I would get in local clothing stores. Might get another shirt from AliExpress eventually.

Chinkphone General:

How come there's no recommendations for binoculars in the infographic or wiki?

hey, i'm considering getting a scissor stand, does anyone know any good sellers to buy one from?

whatever the cheapest one is

Eight right-angle 50cm SATA cables just arrived.

This one's also pretty neat

i'm pretty sure that's a cayin n3

Can somebody unban Tondede on discord, or at least tell me what I got banned for?

A friend has it and it's really a good lamp. Too bad it's rated 220V and my home is on 110V.

If it wasn't for that I would replace all my lamps.

You were banned for disrespecting Comfy. Such behavior is not tolerated on the Discord.

brb committing sudoku

Mint bro where are you!

Any tips on a pouch that'll hold two epipens (16cm long and 3cm wide each)?

Link?

You got banned for posting shitty facebook memes in the deals channel, even after pointed it out.

Reminder to use ebates or similar cashback program with aliexpress for free money back on top of buying cheap chink shit. You get 4.5% back from aliexpress. Even works for other common sites like amazon.

They just sent me the $8.75 TWICE for some reason so I ended up with $17.50 in my paypal.

Shit adds up fast because 4.5% is massive. Combined with the 1% from my CC buying a mi mix 2 is going to get me $40+ cashback.

even after it was pointed out*

You mean when I said communism was retarded when someone posted red star merch? Ok lmao

Are outkitels better than your average leagoo/blubbo/dogeeee/cabbagewank chimk phones on gearbest? Looking for the best phone performance wise under 150 Bucks since my redmeme broke.

You can get zuk z2 for about 150 bux these days and that has an SD820 with nougat, great phone for the money all around

banggood.com/DANIU-25-in-1-Multi-purpose-Precision-Screwdriver-Wallet-Set-Repair-Tools-p-940063.html

$2.49 delivered at banggood with coupon code: 11annv50%

Telegram coming through because discord mods suck weenies
t.me/chinkshitgeneral

>$150
Where? That's right, nowhere

You posted two shitty memes in a channel solely about deals, which is stated both in the rules and the channel description itself.

The telegram is a den of underage shitposters, but alright.

>zuk z2

208 here on gearbest and i havent even bothered using coupon codes or searching elsewhere

I know the zuk value but its 200+ bux on gaybeast atm. I would deffo buy it if it was in the 150 range these days.

>Discord server mod calls anyone an "underage shitposter"

Anyways, old hardware is piling up for me and I had been thinking about starting to practise some basic repair (micro usb replacement and whatnot). Is this station a good idea? banggood.com/909D-Rework-Soldering-Station-Hot-Heat-Air-Gun-DC-USB-Power-Supply-220V-AC-EU-Plug-p-1063967.html?rmmds=search

>implying the discord doesn't worship underage shitposters extraordinaires zambz and dappleface

OP, you forgot something:

>Telegram group
t.me/chinkshitgeneral

Not denying that the Discord isn't, but at least most of them are quarantined in off-topic, and the worst offenders get banned.

Dapple was banned. Zambz is dying of sleep deprivation or something. Neither are/were particularly liked.

>force you to register with a mobile phone number to join some shit web 2.0 irc program

Suggestions for mi band 2 alternate shopping

sunsky-online.com/view/476579/[HK Stock] Lenovo ZUK Z2 4GB 64GB.htm

code: IP6G26102

Stop hurting the feelings of the Chinese people.

Bands *, would prefer metallic ones

I've been using an i6 HR bracelet, works fine but I recommended it to another user over a miband 2 and he wants to murder me now

guess it depends if you want just a stat tracker or you want something with a slightly more usable screen

Zuk Band.

>Dapple was banned. Zambz is dying of sleep deprivation or something. Neither are/were particularly liked.
Was meant for

Link? Gearbest's showing it's discontinued for me

>IP6G26102
that doesn't do anything

someone likes them

I'm thinking something like this
banggood.com/Universal-Sport-Outdoor-Mini-Belt-Waist-Bag-Hanging-Neck-Pouch-For-Phone-Under-5_5-Inch-p-1127849.html

this

banggood.com/Men-Military-Molle-EDC-Pouch-Mesh-Tools-Accessory-Pouch-Tactical-Waist-Bag-p-1135975.html

or maybe this if you wanted to be
fashy

banggood.com/Multifunction-Small-Fashion-Waist-Bag-Men-Leather-Belt-Phone-Bag-Single-Shoulder-bag-Crossbody-Bag-p-1124855.html

Banggood seems to have a decent selection of waist bags, just keep the dimensions in mind

ahahaeheheh i just bought one off these gooks

very good deal, you thank us for purchase as much as we thank you! :-)

>out of stock

alipage of topcashback is empty when i press button i goto empty page

How long on average does it take for your items to arrive assuming you get the cheapest shipping option?

Share link pls

20 days. I think it depends on the size, still waiting for the welding machine from August 13.

>force you to register with a real email to join some shit gaYYYYmer 2.0 irc program

aliexpress.com/item/Teeplaza-Vintage-Tees-Men-S-Seinfeld-Im-Seriously-Depressed-Send-Xanax-Crew-Neck-Short-Sleeve-Compression/32802486847.html

gotta love the dumb chinks

Do you buy many giant tools like that? I was thinking of buying wood working equipment and save myself at least $1000 on that shit

ikr

>dumb

It's called humor

I forgot the chinese are famous for their great humour

most likely they just steal popular designs from redbubble or some shit.

Mongolian site gives only 4% when there aren't any promo.

anyone know a place for good anime figure chink bootlegs

Plenty of them on AE.

>be me, then
>need new phone
>go on kimovil
>filter Dual Sim, Independent SD because I need both
>oh, Ulefone T1, that looks good, I'll buy it
>be me, now
>check listing on BG because I can't remember if it's USB 3.1 or not
>happen to see Card Slot 2 supports Nano-SIM Card/TF Card
>hang on, that must be a misprint
>go to Kimovil
>Slot for SD or second SIM card

FUCK

CUNTS

BITCH FUCKING

ARSEHOLES

my crappy old redmi note 2 supports two sims and an sd card

nice meme phone

Is pic related true?

Yes if you are getting a case for the global get one marked as 4x

Reeeeeee

Why do all the chinks make you use this as the reason? is it so the site doesnt fuck them over for not supplying peoples products?

Pin that chink to the fucking wall with a one star vote

you'll be starving his entire family to death but they have to learn

Reminder that Topcashback is 7% for Aliexpress.

Maybe you have an ad blocker enabled? Works on my machine.

Yeah, my Global is like the left one

>4.5%
it's 3%

Can you use both site and get more money?

>sign up for hundreds of cashback programs
>earn money buying random shit
you fucking solved life, my dude

the way it works is they take the affiliate payment and share some of it with you.

AliExpress actually pay people around 10% and these sites jew you to use their tracking ID / cookie to take your comission for the sale

where can I pay with bitcoin?

SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC 64GB US $18.49 Delivered @ GearBest

gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_718128.html

It varies a lot, here in West-Europe it takes about 2 to 3 weeks for most items on free shipping.

>AliExpress actually pay people around 10%
never got money from aliexpress m8
so how do i take my commision

portals.aliexpress.com/

all these cash back sites are just affiliate marketing making you click through their fuckin links

you could just register as an affiliate and use your own links

Is this stuff US only?

are we allowed to use our own affiliate link?

jesus fucking christ man it takes you less time to write that stupid reply than it does to find the answer

why would chinks in china give cashback to only one country in the world

dunno, you could always setup Chink Shit Inc. as a website company affiliate.... everyone here that orders uses the tracking via that

you'd have to trust someone to dish out the money though

EEVBlog tests component tester
youtube.com/watch?v=7Br3L1B80ow

Hey, I have that. It's g8.

that reviewer is such a gigantic asshole.

I liked mine so much I bought the fancy version

banggood.com/DANIU-3_5inch-Colorful-Display-Multi-functional-TFT-Backlight-Transistor-Tester-p-1083042.html?rmmds=search

He's used to working with thousands of dollar lab equipment. So not a big fan of cheap chink stuff.

That's why I prefer Blig Clive over Dave.

PS: youtube.com/watch?v=HicV3Z6XLFA

Yeah, seen few of his videos. He's so fucking angry, pretentious and pompous. A genuine asshole.

I like Big Clive as well. Very kind and down-to-earth guy. Would enjoy a beer with him.

>A genuine asshole
Nah, just Australian.
They all come off like that.

>He's so fucking angry, pretentious and pompous. A genuine asshole.
No he's not what the fuck?

nibba what
eev aint an ass
he's chill af

Isn't he the guy that got triggered that somebody send him postcard saying pretty much "Merry Christmas" and he went on rant how it's a myth and everybody should call it "mythmas" or something?

>He's so fucking angry, pretentious and pompous. A genuine asshole.
In other words he's your average Australian.