Which router does Sup Forums recommend?

which router does Sup Forums recommend?
> room is 16m across the flat
> bathroom and 2 doors in between
> Budged ~ 140 € / $ 167 USD

I use an Edgerouter Lite and a Ubiquiti AP AC lite.

This is wifi from ~5 feet from the access point.

Here is wifi from ~2-3 rooms away on the same floor.

I bought a ASUS RT-ACRH13 to replace my wireless g router and it works fine. I think pretty much every router these days are good.

Run Ethernet faggot

Edgelord shills are quick on the draw.

For a home setting for someone who knows more than just the networking basics it's great hardware.

The UI and general out of box usability leave a bit to be desired, but that's why I don't recommend them to normies.

WRT54G with ddwrt

landlord cucks me if i do so. I already have connected Ethernet to my repeater. fml

This. Except I prefer tomato firmware but choice is the beauty of the wrt54

looks pretty nice. I'll take a look into that.

I just set up this exact same combo last night but with 2 APs for better coverage. The setup can be a little daunting if you really don't know what you're doing, but the performance has been rock solid so far.

yea I commented on such here

Then run powerline

Or MoCA if he's wired for Coax.

Bonded MoCA 2.0 can hit 800mbps+

What're your internet speeds?

200k download.
Tried Powerline. It performs worse than the wifi repeater-ethernet combo

If you have coaxial wiring look into MoCA networking

What is the best router for absolute wall penetration?

Anything that doesn't use 802.11AC or N

5Ghz signal means it has VERY limited penetration BY DESIGN.

2.4Ghz is what you want to use if you're actually looking for real penetration ability

Build your own router.

I use the Netgear extension WiFi hotspot things around my house, connected over Ethernet they work really well and haven't had a problem so far

I used to have pic related and it's pretty good. If distance is an issue go with the 2.4 band

I would have used tomato but my rom is only 2mb so ddwrt was my only choice

I bought this exact router to replace my parents 10 year old Linksys router that was crapping out, it seems to be a pretty good router so far.

I agree, but mikrotik RB3011s are worth the extra $40

>smartphone can upload to towers miles away faster than my WiFi works 10 meters across the room from me
Just fuck my shit up senpai.