Adnauseam

Remember to run this everyday, you're fighting the google menace doing this.
adnauseam.io/

run this script every day
jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/

tips
>set clicking on ads to "sometimes" in adnau settings (important)
>disable other ad blockers and script blockers
>run script in separate browser
>do not use chrome
>spread the holy word

and watch them die

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/blob/master/LICENSE.txt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would it be possible to set a botnet to run this? Fight fire with fire I guess.

fuck off retard

Fuck off google shill

This is the only realistic way to fuck google, and Sup Forums gets mad about it.

Typical.

Don't let the shills and fooled normalfags fool you, the general consenus is that this is a good thing.

Can't you get tracked by clicking on the ads you visit?

Rather than just blocking them/

firefox webext when?

Why would I want to join a coordinated effort to hurt advertisers? I'm fine with just not seeing ads while normalfags subsidise my free as in free beer browsing.

It ruins your profile they have on you, making personalized ads worthless. It also drives down the value of the ad as you can see in the picture OP posted.

It's not happening.
Even if you set it to sometimes to make the auto click less obvious, your clicking behaviour and types of content distribution will be dead obvious, as well as the fact PRNGs have a signature.
If Ad Nauseam ever becomes well used (which won't) it still would be easy to Google to filter it and selectively ignore the clicking.

It'll get people who do business with google worried that their results might not be accurate and less likey to do money or want to do it for a lower price

Did you think that through?

This destroys not only google but most of the free internet.
What you will get is something opposed to net neutrality.
Payed access. But out of convenience the provider (comcast) will take this money and roots it to content providers.

Is adnauseam a false flag operation???

They do lose money when you don't see their ads though, because the potential audience drops and so does the price of said advert.

I WOULD use it if
>it was compatible with uMatrix and noscript
>it didn't send my browsing habitats to companies via clicked ads
>it wouldn't have an ugly UI and colour scheme that looks like it was designed by a Sup Forums user (srsly what's wrong with minimalism)
>it didn't waste my disk space by LITERALLY DOWNLOADING the ads to my pc, pic related
>it wasn't run by literal jews

Wow, an ad blocker that clicks on ads for me. Incredible.

I seriously doubt Google is incapable of filtering clicks from it if it ever becomes prevalent enough to actually make a difference. The amount of for-profit ad clicking bots dwarfs the number of people using this anyway.

>Why would I want to join a coordinated effort to hurt advertisers?
Because google is being evil and censoring wrongthink.

BTW tha image is from their own homepage. Take a look and see what's wrong with it.

But here's the thing, Google is in a position to bargain.
They can just offer a fraud protection feature based on automated detection, which ironically would help kill other non-Google advertisers because Google is the company with entire research teams on Machine Learning.
Let's say the average conversion by CTR drops by 10% and Google offers a guarantee a higher conversion level using their fraud detection tech.
What will you do boy?

>Take a look and see what's wrong with it.
Apple product?

Yes, and half of the ads are in fucking hebrew

And they also want to destroy google with no cost on yourself

Damn this is such a weird place to be.

On the one hand, I hate obtrusive advertising and the internet is an eyesore without an ad blocker, not to mention dangerous, since ads invade your privacy and sometimes try to invade your computer.

I can totally justify keeping MY bandwidth and MY computing power and MY time (said the NEET posting on Sup Forums...) and MY resources away from being spent on ads.

But wasting OTHER PEOPLE'S time and resources? That's a huge difference.

Sorry to be a moralfag, but two wrongs don't make a right.

Jewish civil war?

1) Google will still lose money
2) the software will probably adapt over time to whatever detection Google uses.

>Giving near real-time browsing data to people who overtly track exactly those data
Yeah no thanks I'm not joining your privacy invasion botnet

It's not privacy invasion, it's ruining advertizers right as we speak

Why does adnauseam blocks ~100 ads in facebook when ublock only blocks ~20 ads?

and the price is that they know every single website you visit

If I run the script OP posted, it'll be ruined

>>it wasn't run by literal jews
>ads in Hebrew
Shlomo please.

>PRNGs have a signature.
You're a fucking idiot. If it were so easy to determine the pattern coming out of a modern rng then cryptography would be broken.

There's no way to truly determine a real click from a fake one fundamentally without requiring some kind of validation, like a captcha. Nobody will fill out a captcha to visit an ad, so they won't do that. What will happen is Google will put more detection in place and AN will continue to improve towards being undetectable. Classic technology arms race.

>...have begun shilling sites that have set up...
That's not how you use that word, "harassing" or another word would make more sense
>Google has begun sending their shills to sites that have set up automatic clickers to harass/subvert them

Do you guys do anything to secure yourself if you use adnauseum?
Most advertisement is malware, so do what do you do to make it safer?

Keep a VM running that has a ton of sites open or what do you do?

The ad won't load, all it will do is in the background have it clicked, but the ad won't do anything to your browser.

It still seem like a risk.
They have to load a certain amount of the ad in order to get the link.
Blocking it means you can stop everything.

It still feels like supporting terrorism, even if it is fake money.

>It still feels like supporting terrorism, even if it is fake money.

our beloved google banning free speech and acting like that cocky rich faggot hiding in a dark corner at the back of a bar, throwing shekels at bouncers to fuck peppel over because "why not?" is completely fine, right ?

this

It feels like supporting advertisement, even if it is with fake clicks

>Having a fb, Google or any shit profile logged in
>Not killing cookies

Really, people using this shit adnauseum are really dumb

not at all, read OP pic - it ruins it in the long term

>forced to repay if they detect fraud
>if they detect fraud

And if they don't (aka if the ad buyer doesn't complain) it's free money for Google.
Fuck off, retard.

>Google tracks users to target ads
>Identifies users using adnauseam
>Stops counting their statistics, including clicks
Yes, this is a massive deal for google. They might potentially be using as much as a couple thousand dollars adjusting their systems to compensate!

I've paid jewgle 662k shekels for my ads and made only 108k out of it .. I'M FINE WITH IT OF COURSE

but i like google

Why would you need an extension for this?
A dedicated script is a thousand times simpler, able to run headless, doesn't allow for super easy tracking, obfuscates your browsing habits, doesn't interfere with your browsing... the list goes on
This is an ok idea but the stupidest way possible of doing it

>I've paid jewgle 662k shekels for my ads
And that's just the average that adnauseam calculates, that could actually be double or even triple of how much you've costed them

this good enough ?

but 3 wrongs don't make a right either, if you install this there will only be 2 wrongs and 1 right.

It was an example. If advertisers lose money and get no return in their little investment then they sure as hell won't ignore it.

>js
>still based around your browser
Totally missed the point. I meant having a bash script or something that requires nothing but cli and internet access to run. Like something you could set to
autostart on your server amd forget about.

>normalfag clicks ad
lol, normies don't buy shit from ads what retarded projection is this

I didn't say it was a bad thing you costed google money

but it's not
just disable all kinds of tracking? don't have a google account? kek

A lot of Google customers are small guys who don't know shit about anything and don't check stats/logs etc. They'll just buy more ads thinking it wasn't enough.

This stuff could potentially work in the long run if many people got on it and Google didn't patch it, but realistically you're just looking at giving Google free money.

If I invest 100k in ads and fast forward 3 months I get 20k in return then I don't need any fancy stats or logs. I'll assume that this was a shitty investment, call it more like a "gamble" and try something else.

Because then you're not part of the OP's adsense scam. You want him to make money, don't you?

My script just loads one Google search and then stops. Am I doing it wrong?

You know that Google will just filter out the fake clicks, right?

a literal botnet would be very annoying to setup but simply packaging it with free (gratis) software on windows like they do with ask toolbar could absolutely work

What stops them from rate-limiting clicks per IP?

advertisers would sue the fuck out of them for not letting people click their ads

You only fuck over the websites you're lame enough to go to.

Or the websites my script goes to.

or just google directly if you use the script and it just searches top keywords.

Is there any real possibility of jewgle banning my ip from their stuff if I run scripts that click on shit on daily basis without a VPN ? Or should I use one, just in case?

>install this bot clicker goys!

Hello paid google shill spreading FUD about adnauseam

give me some shekels and we'll shill together man

Worst they'll do is make your ad clicks not cost advertisers anything.

Love how the site says 'demand google to free adnauseam' when google obviously isn't going to unblock a addon that hurts them in a way.

t.adnausea shills

i prefer not having potential malware on my system. thanks moshe and chaim.

It's not malware mr shekelburgstein

Would it be possible to create a cryptocurrency based with how long you run this for? Is it even a good idea?

daily reminder that ad shills push this out as last resort to get clicks and collect metrics, which is their real income.
as an agenda they shout "google killer"

sure convinced me rabbi berkowitz, clicked ads never contain malware and adnaseuam protects you completely. thanks for clearing that up, brb downloading adnauseum!

That'd be a GOOD PRNG. The JS PRNG is shit.

ublock ovirgin

your damage control is bad and you should feel bad

>Would it be possible to set a botnet to run this?

This is the right question

Botnet owners get in here

Doesn't this also completely fuck over small time content creators ?

It doesn't fuck anyone over. Sup Forums is being retarded again.

Fucking this. I would do this shit if it was just something I could have running on a raspberry pi and forget about.

>Everyone who supports this is Sup Forums

>Sup Forums is anti-google, anti-botnet since the beginning of time
>few anons from Sup Forums are anti-botnet after being burned
>anons on Sup Forums are eternally butthurt and start sucking botnet cock
WTF? I love the botnet now.

adnauseam worm when?

it doesn't even fuck over Google. advertisers pay Google for clicks, not the other way around. if anything Google is probably making even more money now. AND this way Google can track your browsing history live through clicks.

adnauseam is already a botnet

I will use an AdNauseam-like extension when one of you faggots make an open source free version of it.

botnet

People use bots to click on ads already.

This is botnet.

I don't do js, but it can't be impossible. If js has integers and basic math operations like add and xor, then you can make a linear feedback shift register and let it free run. Extracting some bits on browser events like page load should be enough to prevent trivial cryptanalysis. If you're paranoid, then just chain two together in a shrinking generator arrangement. This is the kind of shit you have to pull if you're writing asm for some obscure cpu, but I fucking bet someone has made a really nice cryptographic prng for js already.

How does it even click the ads without loading them?

-SHILL THREAD
SAGE
-SHILL THREAD

Sup ForumsOO/G/LE IS /OUR GOYS/ AGAIN BOYS

/WE/

>I'll use AdNauseam when it's open source

WHAT DID RABBI MEAN BY THIS!?!?!?!

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/blob/master/LICENSE.txt
>License: GPLv3

FUCK OFF SHILL

>"malware"