He can't afford Apple products

>He can't afford Apple products

>he can afford Apple products but willingly doesn't purchase them because there are better options available

>there are better options available
Get a load of this fag

No ty fag

>apple
>good

Is that the only way you can shill apple? really?

>Spends money on overpriced products like there's no tomorrow, even though he isn't in a position to do so
>"P-p-poorfag"

What has to go wrong in someone's life that they end up like pic related and make threads like these 20x a day:

We should make a containment general, like csg.

they're sociopaths and simply see apple as a status symbol which boosts their confidence.

An instaban on Apple related words or auto move to /lgbt/ would work better.

>Paying over the odds for Apple stuff when there are far superior products out there that are much cheaper

>all these assblasted chinkshit lovers itt
You should go to the mall and pick ip an iPhone. It's just lightyears beyond the quality your chinkshit offers.

People have tried, but /fag/ is not a good name for a general to bear

>You should go to the mall and pick ip an iChinkshit. It's just lightyears beyond the quality your chinkshit offers.

rly maeks u thnk...

It's an appropriate name, and should be auto-moved to /lgbt/.

>can afford apple products but only buys technology that has the best use:price ratio (used thinkpad, pmp, old android/cellular phone)

Reminder that welfare nigs use iphones almost exclusively.

they're viral marketers actually

Nice try apple shill, but you still fail to blend in despite discovering anime girls

>believing the social norm that Apple products are expensive

The 5k imac is the same price as a 5k monitor.

Android phones with similar specs are same price as iphone.

Every single Apple product I own was bought for me by my employer. How does this make you feel, OP?

I had the choice between a Note 5 32GB and a 6s 64GB a couple years ago. They cost the same.

The Note 5 isn't getting Android Oreo. My 6s is getting iOS 11, 12 and maybe even 13.

>My 6s
Will bend and explode before it ever gets lagOS 11.

Maybe, except I've had it two years and never had a worry about its durability.

Casemate Folio is a great case btw

>buys """"""""""""""""premium"""""""""""" product
>is actually shoddy trash and has to be protected by a case

lmao