IPad bricked

Hey guys,

Asshole left an iPad at my house. I'm not able to access it because he must have used Find My iPad. Point being, I want to unlock this iPad and use it. It hasn't been turned on since 2015, but I just turned it on for the first time today. Software is most likely from 2014-2015.

If you have any questions to potentially help me, ask away. I have moderate knowledge and I've done a bit of research, but I figured you guys could help me out the most.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Ipad-ID-removal-service-icloud-remove-for-iPad-3rd-4th-A1416-A1458-wifi-model-/262563428642?hash=item3d21fff922:g:1swAAOSwARZXo49f
gumtree.com/p/tablets-ebooks-ereaders/apple-ipad-air-2-offers-welcome/1248677668
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JAMAL
A
M
A
L

Use the iWave to charge it first you noob.

Give it back?

Give it back Jamal

can't give it back because he moved and I don't have his address. This thing's been in my possession since 2015.

>can't give it back because he moved and I don't have his address
Find him on facetube, get his new address.

disassemble it and take out the board and send it to some guy.

ebay.com/itm/Ipad-ID-removal-service-icloud-remove-for-iPad-3rd-4th-A1416-A1458-wifi-model-/262563428642?hash=item3d21fff922:g:1swAAOSwARZXo49f

toss it in the bin, Jamal. it's a fucking brick.

Return it to its rightful owner, Kumar

How about you just give the fucking thing back

This.
2015 models comes with iWave, OP should charge it first.

And then press home button to open, you dingus.

I'll give your story a 2/5.

I am not Jamal you cucks

Give it back Tyrone

Now that's a dedication.

Thank you for not posting anime

give it back melanin-enriched thief.

Maurice...

Give it back Malik

Give it back Mamumbo Obongo

>getting friend to improve jamal story
3.5/10

Kys

Return it barak husein

Give it back, Jermaine

Seriously he doesn't even want it back. I have no other way to prove that to you guys.

>Seriously he doesn't even want it back. I have no other way to prove that to you guys.

We don't care desu is that going to change that it's locked

Give it back, tyquan.

Except you can't unlock it and if you spent 2 seconds researching that you wouldn't be here, so we're having fun. Suck it up man of the congo.

Give it back, Jamal.

Return it to it's owner, Tyrese.

Undo possession of said product back into it's rightful owner's hands, Shaniqua.

Hey Bantu Warchief, why don't you just ask your pal to help you unlock it since he doesn't mind leaving around ipads?

king of the bongo man of the kongo

Yo mah nig, it's me, remember from prison?... Hey yo mahnigga lemme get dat and I'll take curr to cut you in on dem dolla figures fo rill nah dude.

it can't be unlocked.

we've had this same goddamn thread every single day since ios7 launched.

you're fucked, sell it for parts on ebay or just go ahead and blow your brains out. i don't care. fuck you.

skin color time stamp and write "nigger mud diggers" on it

Loli website

Give it back Jamal

>Actually taking this bait.
Off yourself.

Oh wait, if the iPad is wifi only go get someone on eBay to remove the iCloud. Someone did it for me before (no I didn't steal mine).

>Questions to ask you
Why do you steal physical things that don't belong to you?

At least try to use a unique image of an iPad if you're gonna try to race bait.
gumtree.com/p/tablets-ebooks-ereaders/apple-ipad-air-2-offers-welcome/1248677668

Not sure if this is bait, maybe he grabbed a random iPad picture on google. This is probably the only case where iCloud can be removed.
If the device is a WiFi only iPad that's it.
Source: I had to contact one of these services before because my apple account got blocked. True story.

Shut the fuck up nigger. Literally, does that make any sense? Why the hell would he pick a random picture on the Internet for an iPad he supposedly has? Especially considering it's a random pic from a fucking Gumtree ad? This is quite literally the most obvious "give it back Jamal" thread on earth.

I can unbrick them, been working on this for a while.

It'll cost you 10 BTC to get my procedure though.

Bump

>10 BTC
>46000 USD
Jamal might as well buy a new iPad