Google Censorship

Google just unlisted Rogan's podcast on James Damore, and scrubbed their search results. This is just mere hours after the livestream finished.

They fired the guy, and are now censoring what he has to say. What do they have to hide? This is not politics, it's clearly technology related given how big of an influence Google has on the web and the average consumer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ1JeII0eGo
youtube.com/watch?v=L1D0QtwXmJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Don't be evil-ish".
"It's like a spectrum of evil."

>sexists have a right to use Google services
nope.png

>This is not politics
You're right, it's business. Go to . Corporate influence is not a technology.

based Google shutting down this autist's desperate attempts at prolonging his 15 minutes of fame

Very disturbing. Google is pure evil at this point and needs to be destroyed.

Except he clearly has something to say given they acted so fast.

Okay yeah yeah culture war whatever
but holy fuck that's the largest jewish nose I have ever witnessed

It's not hard to add his name to an unlisted filter internally and automatically unlist any videos with him in the title and/or description and/or tags.
Which is still pretty bad, but them 'acting fast' isn't really a good indication of anything.

I'd censor the shit out of that nose if that thing appeared in my website too. Jesus christ that nose..

Except it pertains to more than just corporate influence: many posters on Sup Forums are clearly consumers who're tied to google services and products, like gmail (which reads email contents, mind you) and play store. This directly affects them, and they need to be told so they can be weaned off the massive centralized service that is the google ecosystem.

He's not Jewish. Ashkenazim get their nose from Italians. His family is Italian.

I've had fun with memes before, but holy fuck that nose is huge

what? they didn't delete the video, you can still share it with like-minded racist drumpf supporters

meanwhile the rest of us don't have to deal with your garbage, it's a win-win

post link plz

>posts thread without link to video
C'mon faggot. Where's the link?

>and automatically unlist any videos with him in the title and/or description and/or tags
Except you can search his name and find results. This video specifically has been censored, probably given Joe Rogan's media presence.

delete this
OP, you are a tard. They do this every time. It's a common thing with livestreams, they upload another video later.

Okay yeah yeah culture war whatever
but holy fuck that's the largest KIKE-ITALIAN nose I have ever witnessed

>like-minded racist drumpf supporters
What do you get from shitposting? Or just a shill?

This, OP has no idea what he's talking about and is an over reactor who fabricated things.

youtube.com/watch?v=L1D0QtwXmJI

Google evil confirmed

google's the most dangeous company today. help us fight it by installing AdNauseam.

oy

let's start a gofundme to get this guy a nose job

>fabricated things
Google reading user emails to serve targeted ads is a fabrication? Google censoring search engine results is a fabrication?

>scrubbed the video
>still available fucking everywhere including the google owned youtube

do you think before you speak?

Sup Forums is aware he's jewish right?

id fund it entirely jesus fucking christ it actually looks painful
like you know how women with big breasts complain it hurts their back? do you think he feels the same way but with his nose?

Is he? I don't think we have had a confirmation.

>senior engineer at prestigious tech company
>$100,000+ annual salary
>fucks up his entire career
Honestly if I were him I would've just kept quiet, ignored the diversity bs happening at the company and retire at age 40.

He's a jew who was fired, he's going to blow that shit up as big as he can. After all they're the biggest fans of the oppression olympics.

You can see his nose, right?

The fucking ISS can see it

even i can see his fuckhueg jewish nose

I want to put his nose in my mouth and chew it

He isn't a Jew and nobody but Sup Forums cares that he was fired for being a sexist.

He will just get hired by another company in like 1 month?

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

That nose...

Neo-Sup Forums will still parade around him as /theirguy/

>user uploads video deemed not acceptable by ToS
>Google, a private company, takes it down
>WAAAAAHHHH FREEE SPEECH!!!!!! CENSORSHIP!!!!!!! SJWS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1ST AMENDMENT!!!!!!!!!!!
please fuck off

Holy fuck, is that nose real?

Yeah, sometimes memes become real

BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE BIGOT

literally gets worse

fake news
Who watches these 4 hour shows anyway?

>>user uploads video deemed not acceptable by ToS
[citation needed]

Wouldn't that give you breathing difficulties? The nasal cavity is so large that air pressure would drop dramatically and would affect air intake.

No they didn't you bullshit liar.

YouTube search works fine.

???
>wtf are the community guidelines

Most countries have laws against hate speech.

IT'S literally the first thing you see when you search his name on YouTube

They are just doing things they are allowed to under the law to cover their bottom line. They didn't like what the guy has to say so they fired him. They didn't like what someone has to say about google+ so they tried to hide it.

And under the hilariously self righteous definition of "free speech" they are perfectly allowed to do this. Nothing illegal or against the spirit of the constitution so why the fuck not?

>just watch a clip of this hours ago
>its a thread on Sup Forums
spooked

I would have more sympathy for this guy if he wasn't an ugly fascist.

That's a mouthbreathing nose
Tell your kids to close theirs mouths or they'll end up looking the same

if you dont use the nose how will it get big
you should see the nostrils on african athletes

The livestream isn't the upload you fucking dumbass. Jamie makes necessary cuts and then they upload the actual podcast a few hours later.

Honestly why do ugly virgin guys obsess over "muh women in the workplace" so much?

>Ashkenazim get their nose from Italians.

Nice try Schlomo.

I love how Sup Forums suddenly cares about the google botnet now. Can't wait until the big ISP starts prioritizing non-racist website traffic so that they will start caring about net neutrality.

>that (((nose)))

didn't realize how big it was until now

Love his autistic reaction to the monitor headphones. lml

> americans still incapable of understanding where free speech applies and where it doesn't
Holy fucking shit what will it take to show these cucks?

Everything James Damore said was backed by the science. So if you claim that makes him a sexist, you are arguing that sexism is logical

If you don't like the fact that your employer can fire you for writing autistic manifestos then start a union.

First thing is you should identify what he said was wrong

That's funny because all the muh free speech fags are against unions and believe in the (((free))) market

No it wasn't. It was backed by some science. Not all of it or even just "the science." Also he should have known better. Autists have no rights.

How will net neutrality put an end to this?

>its not REAL censorship because google would never want to silence opinions

It's not that big, his maxilla and jaw are just deformed
With closed mouth your tongue is sitting at the top constantly pushing the maxilla forwards and upwards with a small force
This also widens your maxilla subsequently widening your lower jaw
When you're mouth breathing this force is missing therefore instead of growing forwards, and hiding your nose, your maxilla grows downwards making your face long and your chin weak

Who are you quoting?
They're a corporation. They can do whatever they want as long as it doesn't break the law.
You believe in the free market, right? or do you want the govt to intervene to protect your snowflake fee fees?

That's their fucking choice whether or not to opt into using Google services. No one forced them at gunpoint to create an account.

If by now you're not aware that Google is a massive web search and advertising monopoly with an insane degree of influence over what is seen and published online (like Facebook in social media), then you need to get the fuck out of Sup Forums.

This is the FREE MARKET in action.

Companies can do whatever they fuck they want. Enjoy your v& sometime soon I hope too. I can't wait until the government makes free speech illegal and arrests everyone just to spite the world.

(you)

how is it free market if we don't get to opt out of the company

There are tons of other search engines out there user. Amazon is more of a monopoly than google.

Don't visit google.com?

>No one forced them at gunpoint to create an account
Except you either buy an Apple device or a Google device. Android is pure Google now, and you can't even download from the play store without a google account. There is no choice for the average consumer, because the average consumer is ignorant.
>If by now you're not aware that Google is a massive web search and advertising monopoly with an insane degree of influence over what is seen and published online
That's easy to say when you yourself probably use a smartphone, which has a baseband. Enjoy the botnet

Google doesn't own the internet.
You can simply choose to not browse websites that use Google in any capacity.

No one is forcing you to buy a smartphone.

me

>There is no choice for the average consumer, because the average consumer is ignorant.
Seems like their problem
How is google in the wrong?

>what is Google ads
>what is Google analytics
>what is Google CDN

>what is adblocker
>what is adblocker
>what is no one is forcing you to use that website

Its still censorship

They have a public platform and they ban those they don't agree with

Sup Forums should make their own search engine/advertising platform if they hate google so much. Oh wait they are all 14 and non-white so they could never afford it. Never mind.

Google is not a public place

Only the weebs can actually fix problems they don't like. See: NyaaPantsu

it absolutely is. Youtube and google services dominates the world. You can't even own a cellphone today without it having some sort of google product or software installed on it.

>Except you either buy an Apple device or a Google device
>There is no choice

Sounds like you have a choice, if you want to avoid Google. You're welcome to buy the new iPhone™ and use the Yahoo™ search engine.
Seriously, nothing's stopping you from using non-Google services.

POL BTFO
LET'S ALL SUCK GOOGLE'S DICK, FUCKING STUPID POLTARDS
GOOGLE IS KING

No one is forcing Google to utilize such anti-user, anti-privacy practices, but they do anyway.
It's both their problem. Google is in the wrong for profiteering off consumer ignorant, and for being botnet. You can't trust their services, and that makes them in the wrong.
The consumer is in the wrong for being ignorant, which is why they need to be educated as much as possible.

But that's the free market baby.

>it absolutely is
No it isn't
Neither is mc donalds or walmart
Your perceived market dominance of google is not an argument

He's still not Jewish.

>googles monopoly isn't real