Pajeet can get a job faster than you. So why can't you Sup Forums...

Pajeet can get a job faster than you. So why can't you Sup Forums? In fact Pajeets take more of your jobs faster than anything and replace you in no time at all

They can't because they don't take their education, training, and networking seriously. Indian families are ready to prepare and put their sons into jobs as soon as they matriculate from education. There is no concept of being lazy or "finding myself," in Indian culture. We are also laughing at the contempt for nepotism in your culture. We have no problem hiring our relatives as it is perfectly sensible to hire those you can trust due to being close.

No, in fact they're firing them for people like me.
Multicultural teams of various dedicated men and women in their late 20s and early 30s in clustered office space, drinking coffee.
We are the future.

Personal story time.

Used to work in helpdesk squad a few years ago and shared the team with mostly whites fresh out of college (I got in with a GED and A/N/S+ certs). We had plenty of work but most of the time my squad would fuck up simple tasks like updating drivers or configuring routers and sometimes make them into bigger problems.

Anyway one day we had this new indian kid join our group and suddenly most of the whites in my group started getting fired and replaced by more indians. But overall we got jobs done quicker and had less problems. They never liked talking about their lives much and one of them would zone out a little when you asked him about a scar on his neck. I eventually quit and joined a startup that paid more.

Point is not all of them are cheap labor cannon fodder everyone thinks them to be. If you don't want to be replaced by them then do your fucking job.

That's the thing with white Americans. They come out of college dumber than they went in. Their minds are filled with politics and alcohol while an Indian student studies because he knows his family will disown him if he drinks and does poorly. There is also the fact we are typically arranged a marriage and therefor spend less time worried about finding a wife. I think this is another problem with your culture.

>Pajeet can get a job faster than you.
Yeah, I too can find a job that requires nothing and pays like shit fast

I agree except the part about being forced to marry someone. All I want is to marry my first cousin but if that doesn't work out (most likely won't) I'll just go to thailand every year ;).

My experience is the exact opposite.

Managers send projects to Bangalore and their wages are so cheap that they simply don't give a shit how the software is designed and written. If they need to add a feature later but it is technically impossible without a major rewrite because Pajeet cannot design software -- they will pay to rewrite the entire fucking thing. They don't care. Throw-away software is sad.

Yeah thats bullshit and you know it. I am an indian, i live in india, i know how indian colleges work. In fact i am a college student too.
Our college education is so poor you would never hire another indian if you actually knew. The average CS course is 4 years long, just like about everywhere else. First year is just basic engineering, all that stuff that's mostly unrelated to your actual field, but i guess is still helpful to know. Now the problem is, indian education is very much like that of the koreans', its entirely rote memorization based with no focus on critical thinking, it does not matter if you do not understand a single word of what you have 'learned', because learning here is basically being able to reproduce the text in the exams letter to letter. I have seen students, rote-memorizing entire maths problems, problems which are meant to be understood and then solved in real time, these fucks rote memorize these problems. I have seen students rote-memorizing entire C/C++ programs so that they can reproduce them in the exams, i dont mean the syntax either, i mean the WHOLE fucking program character to character, without understanding anything. They'll have trouble writing anything more complex than fucking hello world on their own.
The other major problem is, our indian education is extremely book centric, it does not have any place for practical knowledge. This means someone who can rote-memorize programs and write them in the exam sheet (programs which are not devised by the students, but written on the whiteboard by the professors and then copied straight into the notebooks by the students) is considered far more intelligent than someone who can actually think up on a problem and write his own solution. Numerous time i have been failed in college examinations because i did not write the answer in the examinations what the professor expected.

>bee pajeet
>poo in street
>eat cow shit
>do low tier job for one third of what is considered the minimum pay in civilized societies
>currysoftware literally worse than bona fide wiruses now plagues the digital world
wew bich

Once i was not awarded any marks for a particular answer because i used a 'for' loop, in the question
>"write a program to add n numbers using looping statement"
The professor taught the answer was meant to be done with a 'while' loop, so too bad a 'for' loop is not a valid answer. I lost count of how many times i was failed for writing the correct algorithm in the algorithms exam but using different variable names than the professor taught.

The next major problem with indian college education is that the students are not interested. This roots down to the culture i guess. Children are babied by their parents for the longest time, a person is not considered mature until they are atleast 21 or 22 years of age. All our decisions are made by our parents, we cannot go out without our parents wishes, we cannot choose a discipline to study without our parents wishes, hell, we can't even talk to girls without our parent's wishes. Most people in india are forced into STEM by their parents; yes, your indian colleague probably had 0 interest in engineering or medicine, he was forced into it by his family because having a child in STEM is a much bigger social-penis than having your child in arts. Its all about the social-penis factor. There are very few if any students in india who are in STEM because they actually want to be there, they're there because their parents want them there.

Our college syllabus is also very fucking old. It was last revised in the 90s i think, so instead of learning about newer state-of-the-art developments in tech, we are learning about 8083s, we use turboC++ for our C and C++ programming needs. Debugging is not considered important enough to be taught or even mentioned, if needed a printf statement in the middle of the program is enough debugging. Java 1.x is taught using notepads for actual programming and eclipse 3.2 for compiling the program

You sound like a non-pajeet pajeet
Good job

>Numerous time i have been failed in college examinations because i did not write the answer in the examinations what the professor expected.
Not just India: We get this in SEA as well.

>You should not solve a problem in a proper manner. No, you must solve it in a proper manner that is identical to what I taught you.
Sucks.

Its the same all over india in colleges, the same story everywhere, no exception, except maybe the top colleges.

Theses are also not written by the students, nor are the projects made by them. An average final year student pays a company to make his projects for him, then write his thesis too. The student simply presents the project, submits the thesis and walks away home happy with 0 guilt because thats what everyone is doing. There is a whole industry related to making the student's projects for them. You pay them, they make a project for you. Some of these companies dont even ask you what you want to be done, they just shit out a random project and the student doesn't care either.

So you might ask, "how are indians able to work at all?". Its because everyone knows the atrocious quality of indian college grads, fresh out of the college they're fucking unworkable. Many can't even program in a single language without atrocious syntax errors. Most have no idea what indentation is. Almost every major company in india, has a training program for new hires that spans over 2 to 3 months, which teaches them skills they will be needing to actually work in the industry. But the quality is still poor, you simply cannot condense the knowledge and experience that must be obtained in 4 years into 3 months, its unthinkable.

Its a south asian phenomenon mate, its fucking everywhere, it sucks so much.

This shit is not exclusive to SEA or pajeetlands.
Most slav colleges are the same.

>Once i was not awarded any marks for a particular answer because i used a 'for' loop, in the question
>>"write a program to add n numbers using looping statement"
>The professor taught the answer was meant to be done with a 'while' loop, so too bad a 'for' loop is not a valid answer. I lost count of how many times i was failed for writing the correct algorithm in the algorithms exam but using different variable names than the professor taught.
>I lost count of how many times i was failed for writing the correct algorithm in the algorithms exam but using different variable names than the professor taught.
what the actual fuck
please tell me you're joking
please

Pajeet doesn't replace us, he works for us and does the bitch work for minimal pay.

We have pajeets on deployment-tier jobs while white people work in development.
I'm okay with that.

Nah man, every word i wrote is 100% true
I've learned from my mistakes and now write the answer word to word, but it kills my soul honestly, rote memorization is one of the most depressing things in the world

I cannot even talk to my professors because they're dumb as bricks with a huge inflated ego. An average conversation goes like this

"Sir, why was i failed? Please check this algorithm, its actually right"
>prof "no user you failed because you dont study and waste your time"
"but sir just check the algorithm its correct"
>*pretends to look at my answer sheet for a brief period of time*
>prof "no user, what you wrote is totally irrelevant to the question"
"But sir i wrote the same algorithm, i just changed the variable names"
>prof "user are you saying you're more knowledgeable than me?"
"No bu-"
>prof "dont argue with your elders, im much more experienced than you, no go back to your seat and sit down"

Sorry shitposter-kun, but my country is 99.9% white and none of the minorities are pajeets

Poo in loo
Was it always like this or it's only since the beady-eyed Anglo subhuman has been "uplifting" you?

Can't say for the past, but before Brits came, it was another story. Indian society was never designed to uphold such a large population, so in the past there were much less people, as a result much higher standard of living, which is important for competent professions, in this case, teachers. In ancient India, they followed a different kind of education system called "gurukul" system, from what I've heard, it was much more educational, and efficient.

Then Brits came along and introduced the formal schooling, with rote memorization and all, because desu they didn't exactly needed intellectuals who could think on their own, they just needed literate clerks to do menial tasks like doing paperwork.

Brits did what they had to do, what fucked up everything was the population explosion

All in all, was the (((British """ empire"""))) a net improvement or loss for India?

They work for slave waves and have no work ethics. If their employer breaks the law, they're not gonna say anything to authorities so employers prefer them.

The situation wasn't black and white
On the negative side, they did enslaved us, stole a huge amount of resources, forced us to work for them, and stuff

On the bright side, they introduced advanced tech, better healthcare, a more civilized system (actually debatable because i have no idea what living in a monarchy was like, but i assume democracy is better)

But the best thing they did was probably globalized india

>insert we'lldoitforonedollar.jpeg

>globalization is good
Spoken like a true developing country
In time you'll come to think the opposite

Quantity over quality. Next.