Who is the next Steve?

Who is the next Steve?

some chinklet in Beijing

Me

There are tons of faggots majoring in marketing. Pick the angriest one, and you have a wiener..

you, as you spread your aids through this thread
do an hero, faggot

this guy

No, it's me

Elon Musk

Elon Musk

this clown, very similar traits.
Builds fuck all,
Talks shit,
and wears turtle-necks

Musk actually know the shit he does, he's more like Bill Gates then anything.
Jobs was just a marketing man, more comparable to the Amazon dude.

>Musk knows
Wanted to switch papal infrastructure to windows.
Vain enough to get hair transplants
Relies on billions of dollar of government money to get his businesses of the ground

I dunno, he kinda seems like a faggot to me.

bill gates was a good coder (and math guy) in the early days, but he doesn't strike me as very clued in about UI (remember he was the Vista chief architect). he's definitely turned into a businessman if he wasn't already from the start, assimilating what other companies do into microsoft (sometimes improving it, sometimes making it worse) like the borgs, and driving the competition out of business. steve jobs's criticism of him is on point:
"Bill is basically unimaginative and has never invented anything, which is why I think he's more comfortable now in philanthropy than technology. He just shamelessly ripped off other people's ideas."

idk about jobs's coding skills, but he had vision (iphone, nextstep, macintosh). he knows how to make things look good and make them functional to use (he spent a lot of time making his subordinates' lives miserable until they "got it right" in his eyes). in the end a lot of what he did was copied over (some disastrously, like aqua -> aero)

it's disappointing in anecdotes that neither was a particularly nice guy in person

he's the closest in terms of having future visions (at least in the press), but he still has to manifest something tangible (and significant on the scale of a macintosh, an iphone, or a nextstep). desu I was disappointed with paypal

me lol

Steve Klabanik

>who's next gonna die from cancer?
Lot's of people.

The next person that gets the goa'uld larva of him of course.

Probably this person,

>woman

If it were really a trade skins sort of the thing the recipient would have been Tim Cook

Goa'ulds generally need a body grown from the ground up to store the larvae.

This

>Wanted to switch papal infrastructure to windows
RedPillMe

Kys

who?

>Wanted to switch papal infrastructure to windows.
>let me meme about shit I have no idea about

>goys, let me pimp your OS to Windows
>deus vult, we will use gahnu plas loonix as told by the prophets

checzem

leah rowe

>normies believe that if you drop out of high school you can just learn programming yourself and "be the next Steve"
What a world we live in.

Travis Kalanick. He was ousted from Uber but will make a comeback for sure at some point.

liza*

It was so bad that he literally got fired for this.

so progressive

no one, he was the biggest shill there will ever be