Sup Forums Memes

Post 'em

And what would a good Sup Forums Meme thread be without starting a language war or two?

That's not AMDs fault, shitty programmers also have to consider the existence of corelets in 2017

Neither I not the picture does imply that this is the fault of amd, heck, amd is not even mentioned

Can someone make a 2017 version of this ?

>failing with any programming language that requires having at least half a brain
This is more of a "Sup Forums the board" picture rather than "programming languages".

I would, but I suck at image manipulation

True, though I expect most people here to be able to do it at least with Java and C++, too

i would but i'm lazy

filename

>libertarians
>using computers instead of child slaves

0/10

a yo hol up
what if you could install lunix on the microsoft bot and sudo dnf installed the violent anal rape package

Is this real?

more memes this thread must live

kek

Someone implemented that, yes, but it don't have the compiler. In fact, that image is many years old and its probably lost. We could create a repo on github and write it together if you're interested, the idea of this language has amused me since I saved that picture

Would've been better without the shitty face and caption 3/10

I only started Java a few days ago as my first language so I doubt I can help very much, but I'd love to try.

I'm still astonished NVIDIA managed to bounce back from 1.7% Fermi housefires to become the AI giant it is today. ATi cards were far superior back then, when did they fuck up?

Ugh, Java. What language are you interested in instead of Java? All that has to be done is implementing some string manipulation to transcode that shit to valid C, so learning something new should be easy

I know this is bait, but it gets me every time how this image's LISP description is relatable to the saying: "When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger".
When a wise man points at the homoiconicity, higher order functions, symbolic data manipulation, hygienic macros, etc - the imbecile bitches about the parentheses

Noob here, what's wrong with that?

I have to learn Java for a course, but I want to learn C and I have a copy of The C Programming Language just sitting here. By "just started Java" I mean the first hour was yesterday.

if you don't know why it's bad you should lurk moar

I've read that book about halfway since I discovered it in my company's bookshelf. Do you have any ideas about how software works before you started Java?

Why would you even post that?

Yeah, I understand a lot of the logic, I just don't know how to use any of it yet.

Come on now.

Nice thumbnail, faggot.

it worries me that this is probably what some people unironically believe

Shitty formatting for the meme aside, I'd buy one of these waffle irons.

That should suffice. I'll just start (in a couple of hours maybe) and you can improve and create PRs and so on. Let me just find an anonymous git service to use for that. Any other anons welcome as well

>2008-tier memes

If not troll.

1) Combo Boxes for a phone number? You know what a massive pain in the dick it would be to scroll through all the numbers to find what you're looking for?

2) He is manually adding each and every entry into the comboboxes e.g. .add(0000), .add(0001), where-as a recursive loop of some kind would be far more efficient.

>Samefagging this hard

who the fuck makes waffles for breakfast

Am I?

Both of their suspicions are healthy, but the rest is a pretty accurate comparison.

Can i save this picture? :D It's really funny btw :)

Sweet, just shoot me a (You) when it's up.

What distro

Heh, nice trips.. kid.

You didn't get it, he's wondering why is it 0:60, not 1:00 like it should be.

Arch Linux

DE?

And a NSA honeypot.

Excuse me, good sir
Would you be mad if it's a github link? Couldn't find anything with a quick search

Thanks bro :P

Why would I be mad about a GitHub link?