Which operating system is the worst?

Which operating system is the worst?

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/man-always-gets-little-rush-out-telling-people-joh-53190
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GNU/Linux is not an OS, Linux is OS, GNU is a fraction of userland.

GNU/Linux>*BSD=OS X>Winblows

That's by far the best os analogy pic i've seen

Also mac is the best OS but it only comes on apple hardware and apple hardware is a generation behind and insanely overpriced so

Windows/linux dualboot

>interjection intensifies

macOS > BSD > Linux > Windows

anything with GNU in it

Which one is Ringo?

well judging by your picture they're all shit

it's just Linux. Or RedHat/Linux since RedHat controls almost all of the important upstream packages.

Beatles are shit. There were a lot of better bands in that era but these talentless hacks get the genius status for doing nothing but mellow pop

Sgt Peppers was the album that invented prog music. Have some respect boyo.

beatles fucking suck and are shit for fags

why would you compare software technologies to jewish bands like the beatles? are you retarded?

GNU/Linux > BSD > OSX > Windows

> are shit for fags
You shouldn't be afraid to express your feelings. Men are worried it makes them look feminine but it's not true.

Ringo should be linux since he's the least talented one.

>tfw installing gentoo
I didn't read ahead so now i'm stuck in the systemd path of the installation, i think. Can i not enable systemd if i already did the
mount --rbind /sys /mnt/gentoo/sys?

to clarify, since I'm a bit drunk, in the gentoo handbook, after the command I posted, the guide says that the --rbind is needed for systemd. However, I'm already chrooted into the new environment and don't want to redo the entire process up to this point. so, even if i've already done the --rbind bit, can i just not do the rest of the systemd bits and stay with openRC?

But who was Pete Best?

what OS, rather.

CP/M

Windows

Says a kid born almost thirty years after they disbanded.
Fuck off.

>You can't judge a band if you didn't live the phenomenon
That's why they are shit. Musically bland and uninteresting, they are nothing without the neatlemania nonsense. There were a lot of artists much more worthy of the Beatles status

What about "Freak Out!" by Frank Zappa?

IBM OS/2

>listening to pop/rock
kys

Name the better bands.

freeBSD of course... Are you blind?

AmigaOS

QNX>everything
But then, a fucking leaf comes and ruins everything.....

This. I used to be a mad hipster in high school that fucking hated them but as I got older I realized that we wouldn't have things like heavy metal without them.

>we wouldn't have things like heavy metal without them.

Get the fuck out of here.

I'm from Liverpool. They were a shit band who started out as a rockabilly cover band until they were told by their manager to switch their sound and image completely to the band everyone associates with the British invasion.

Heavy metal owes more to rock and roll of black artists that it will ever owe to the fucking Beatles.

>we wouldn't have things like heavy metal without them
And nothing of value would've been lost.

You are saying Mac users beat their wives?

FreeBSD is the worst for a desktop < Linux is toy OS but you can still do a lot with it < W10 would be the best but too much botnet < MacOS is worse than W10 in most aspects (it's a lot better lately) but it has less botnet and and a lot of great softwate.

spbp

theonion.com/article/man-always-gets-little-rush-out-telling-people-joh-53190

MacOS is Linux for adults.

>intel ME removed
I saw that the other day. Looks extremely hard to achieve and you risk killing the thing.

wtf, all beatles are shit, they did overrated shitty music, are you telling me that all OS are overrated and shitty?

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

>Best OS
>Best Beatle