Oops, we have detected you have an illegal apk installed! Don't worry...

>Oops, we have detected you have an illegal apk installed! Don't worry, we have removed it and filed a report for your own security
What the ACTUAL fuck

BOTNET
O
T
N
E
T

Have fun with your shitty virus apks while I am protected from threats by Google.

>he still has gapps
What the ACTUAL fuck

It's for normies who install every apk they find online.

Nice, I noticed there was an app missing on my "gaming"-phone, didn't think much of it.
On the other hand I have to install illegal apks from the internet on my blackberry because the playstore usually says "lel not a supported device".

I have a modded spotify app and some cracked apps and nothing happened

>using stock android
Touchwiz is the future stockcucks

I wonder if (((Play Protect))) also bans AdAway, DNS66 and such.

>literal off switch

>using google play protect
keep the botnet growing

I have dns66 and it passed the scan just fine. Same with newpipe, for whatever it's worth.

So for now it's fine.

>for now

It went everything fine, but I disabled the feature immediately.

3 won has been deposited in your Samsung Pay account and your government-issued rations pack has been dispatched.

only android has to worry about this because it allows non store apps to be installed. iOS doesn't have this problem.

there's no escape

>not somehow misdirecting this to be an ad for adnauseum
Fucking offboarders

what does the modded spotify do?

Yeah. It won't allow non-store apps to begin with.

it unlocks premium features without paying

Not the guy who has it but the cracked Spotify app most likely spoofs a premium account to provide features like unlimited skipping, and going back to previously heard songs, and or it just blocks/silences ads

Can't use certain apps without it.

Google has a ton of shitty sheep to watch over with phone carriers that do not pass security updates to customers. They are going to want to grab control like apple does in the near future so they can shut down these botnets.

>it re-enables itself

>disable scan device for security threats
????

Where'd you get it famalam?

am also interested for the rare times i want to listen to music i haven't already downloaded

plan on going no gapps soon. my phone keeps registering fake touches though

>Want to use shitty apps that needs it
Literally why??

Based

The Apple iPhone with iOS doesn't have this problem.