3. When Ryzen, look for Mainboard, RAM and new Cooler

what else should I get?
I'm fine with staying a NEET forever

X if you feel like wasting money
1800X if you feel like wasting even more money
7820k if you want to waste money and burn your house down

Is this better?

pls respond

It seems a complete waste of money. In 2 years time this will be closer to a paper weight than a cutting edge pc.

I'd go for a more realistic setup and save the extra bucks for some time down the road when you can actually get some upgrades that justify the investment.

Well, unless you're playing at 1440p 144Hz (which is a meme anyway) I'd get a Ryzen 7 1700 and OC it.
Other than that it looks solid.

I also would just get a 500GB SSD and slap a couple of HDDs on RAID either for redundancy or speed

You don't need a 750w PSU, you could get away with 600 nowadays unless you're gonna SLI on the future.

>7700k
no for 2 reasons
1) r7 1700 is objectively better in almost all ways and the better choice even if you're just a gaymer.
2) i7 8700k is 3 weeks away. It will have 6 cores and outperform the r7 1700 in single threaded and maybe even multi threaded if it clocks as well as expected (25% higher clocks + 5-10% higher ipc will make up for the fact that it has 2 less cores).

not that i'm recommending the i7 8700k btw. It still has the usual intel memes (new socket a year keeps goyim in fear etc). But if you're dead-set on intel there's still no point in buying the 7700k.

>falling for the 16 GB RAM meme
>twice

Where the fuck do you live where a NEET can afford to waste $2k on an anime rendering machine?

>7th gen i7 when intel have just fucked that generation over

top kwak

>he doesnt play Zelda BOTW

i still have 3 2tb hdds
the current 16gb I have isn't enough to play some games I like
rich parents

i had 8 , not enough , now i have 24 and i peak at 18gb at times , so shush

ditch the 1800x for a 1700

>intel CPU
>Liquid cooling
>overkill PSU
Just no

What kind of games are you playing where 16GB isn’t enough ram

I'm not a manchild.

give source for the pictures

>1 tb ssd

Looks like a straight up gaming PC.

But the 32GB ram is retarded

>rich parents
Rich or not they are braindead retards and couldn't raise a kid if their lives depended on it

Bonus points for honesty

>see budget built computer posted
>endless shittalking about how they aren't spending double their money on better GPU/CPU

>retarded strong build posted
>endless shittalking about a waste of money

Everyone's a critic I guess

>gaming computer
>not just getting an Xbox One S

you could save $1800 to buy a decent smartphon e or laptop but you are rich so you probably don't give a fuck.

It's because if you are spending 500 dollars throwing an extra 50/100 will have a huge impact in the performance.

Spending 10k dollars won't get you any significant improvements over a 2k build.

Change 1800X for 1700.
Change B350 board for X370.
Remove the terrible AIO junk.
Get a Noctua NH-D15 if you want to try for 3.9-4ghz, if you're happy with 3.8ghz, the included Wraith Spire will work fine.
Change 850Evo to 960Evo
Make sure that ram is CL14

Get a 256gb ssd and a 1tb hdd
1080 instead of 1080ti
r7 1700 instead of 1800x
650w psu instead of 750
A noctua air cooler instead of a meme watercooler

You're welcome

If he's literally only gaming his best choice is a 7700k/1080ti combo

No alternatives

Is this a meme ? He could max everything with the parts I listed for the years to come

Being this mad

>buy $800 video card released over a year ago
>kill yourself next year when the GTX 1160 Ti is beating the 1080 Ti in benchmarks

This. Why bother spending $300+ on GPU when the next gen will be even better? Even richfags would understand.

>Why bother spending $300+ on GPU when the next gen will be even better?
Why bother waiting for the next gen GPU when the next-next gen will be even better?

Are you over the age of 19? If so, no.