Stop Using The Internet

Stop Using The Internet
youtube.com/watch?v=kiMcX3Fa2Us

o-okay

you first

>MFW Luke Smith might be reading this right now

>Implying he isn't the op

user needs 'informing, to quote his site:
>I also never have and never will shill my videos there, not least because I've been there long enough to understand how resistant the chan mindset is to self-aggrandizement and e-celebrity (a mindset that I share).

Man this man is highly influencing me and i think this could be reallz good.

wtf i hate internet now

Yeah he had his office really close, what if I could only access internet from my uni that is more then one hour of train aya

Away*

wtf how am i posting i already hate the internetz

Nigga attract Sup Forums autistics with pepe images on his video thumbs. I don't trust him.

hes a Sup Forums autist too

>watching how fast he does everything with i3 and vim.
>thinking that maybe all these memes about productivity of keyboard driven interfaces may actually be true.
>realizing that recorded video is 10x speed.

you might be retarded

less distraction causes more productivity? who would have thought

>using normie memes in all of his video thumbnails

this guy aint no Sup Forumsman

this dood just another awkward right-of-center academic with male pattern baldness and a badly procured beard

Only ugly losers stop using the Internet and social media.

Successful and sexy people can use the Internet because they are always connected and being useful in the net.

Luke is a god among men.

>badly procured

Who did he take it from omg

tbf I've hoarded more than enough stuff to do that
nothing worse than a frogposter with a meme youtube channel though fuck that guy

This tobequitehonestwithyou

His videos would be interesting if he didn't actively try pandering to Sup Forums like some pathetic fuck.

Rolled my eyes and closed the tab when he started the generic spiel about how we never, like, take a moment to stop and smell the roses, maaaaaan.

I was surprised when I saw that it is formed in something related to language and is a archfag.

I thought that autism was restricted to stemfags.

Luke's the best. Sup Forums as fuck.

>have jewtube channel and get Sup Forums autists to click with dumb memes
>then tell subscribers not to use the internet
wtf kind of 4D chess is this?

What, and remove the ability to listen to 24/7 lofi streams from my life? To not be able to instantly download any amount of ebooks, songs, movies, documentaries, anime or manga at a moment's notice? I can say with complete confidence that the only reason I know about well over 95% of all the media I enjoy on a daily basis is -because- the internet is a part of my life. Forget about Sup Forums or facebook; to willfully cut yourself off from all the creativity of the world because there are dumb things on the interent you willfully over saturated yourself with is stupid. It's honestly very dumb.

Comment is from the video

>plot twist
>he lives at his office

>not posting luke's response
baka desu senpai

This mans voice turns me on
Am i homo

Is Luke Smith to Sup Forums what Varg is to Sup Forums?

>a gross, tasteless mishmash of shitty, worthless software and horrible visual sensibilities
>construed as impressive or intimidating in any conceivable way

He literally put Varg in his recommended channels sidebar thing.

this guy looks like a nerd version of my self an talks like one and is a freetard.
A illleral talking nightmare.

REEE ~

>thinkpad
>libreboot
>fsf approved distro
>vim
>i3-gapps
Luke is our prophet, He and His systems are the autism we should strive to achieve.

>implying Sup Forums isn't all already on that autismwagon
I guess this board is really full of neo-Sup Forums winfags.

Skill > Media
Media is easier while skills have highly useful and often lucrative payoffs. Instead of watching breaking bad you could be learning to cook crystal method. THIS POST IS SATIRE!

You first.

Void isn't FSF approved.

>stop liking things and be boring like me!
This post is satire(!)