/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Previous >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/2016-reset/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/demonotaku/order/asc/
ghostbin.com/paste/b6844
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
ghostbin.com/paste/bmjnf
broadcasthe.net/user.php?id=1472979
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post em
% du -sh XXX/
11T XXX/

>OP is 30 memes early
>tfw watching complex anime and korean kino all day again today

>RED is hemorrhaging users
>forums are a ghost town
>most torrents completely unseeded
>PTP requirement higher than Apollo
>RED staff caught faking stats again

I bet on the wrong music tracker...

why are you describing apollo

AB IS CABAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

real shit?

He just took an Apollo post and put RED on it. Shitpost.

If chunky is a shit recruiter where should I apply to get into PTP? I see he's recruiting on BTN and some other guy is recruiting on GGn but I think the other guy is just chunky with a different alias?

The circle of life.

The entire concept of "cabal" is /ptg/ stroking itself off to anime soundtracks.

How do you stroke yourself to anime soundtracks?

I disagree. This looks like it was made by some nintendo fanboy.

FUCK APOLLO AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Why is there no private tracker for textbooks?

Because people graduate and stop caring about them.

I am a graduate that enjoys learning though. What about me?

Books are an outdated way to learn things

holy shit you must be retarded. in my field (cs) books are god tier and everything else is literally pajeet shit. go clear C without K&R, go learn object oriented design without GoF, go learn algorithms without CLRS, etc. Good books are an invaluable resource for knowledge.

You still haven't convinced me that books aren't outdated. You just told me the color of the sky so I stopped paying attention

Good books have good content. What part of that is complicated? I'll admit that some books become outdated but that in no way invalidates the medium. The sheer amount of information (knowledge, not data) that is conveyed through text exceeds any other medium.

You still haven't convinced me that books aren't outdated. You just told me the color of the sky so I stopped paying attention. You're the only one unable to comprehend things in this conversation.

This will never not be funny

Anime is way too high

>.t braindead unable to comprehend complex anime most likely female

Depends on the field.

Journal Articles are the forefront for a lot of CS. You wouldn't want a book on Machine Learning right now, or at least, if you got one, it would be obsolete very quickly.

If you want the learn fundamental algorithms, a book is the best source.

GoF is pajeet shit. Those "design patterns" are what Java retards do to fix the failings of their tooling. Many of them aren't applicable to richer languages.

CLRS is ok. SICP is great.

PYRAMID ALERT

why

are

you

typing

this?

look at that fucking haircut
do these people have no self-respect?

However, make the slightest infraction any time in months People call him Kyle, you newfag.

>I heard on the site Yeah..
You'd have to kick you.
Made me need to share that shit everywhere

>Some user here posts the links and shit on IRC?

someone please say in the forum that demonotaku's private tracker citizen, and never complains.
However, make the slightest infraction any time in months

>also just posted to reddit first time in a new country < F00D
> lol did he mean by this?
If Kyle and the need to do it to keep your privacy from other users, not staff.

wut

Did you mean to reply to me? I'll be honest and confess I don't really understand what you're trying to say. All that complex anime got to my head.

Depends ask your self Demonotaku been banned.
Kyle is /ptg/s mascot. on RED don't care I can't even believe this fucking shit.
i hear your mom sucks all the wrestling I did Google fmw that was the guy didn't send the staff are happy with him at all but FLS I might was well end it...
He obviously cant understand that a community they will forget, its not prison < F00D
> who isn't < F00D
> fuck you're asking me to troll < saturn5
> if you tell anybody here your username Can someone explain to me who demonotaku is royalty now?

They even have demonotaku info?
DEMONOTAKU BTFO

>demonotaku bitch on AB now Demonotaku is making me speechless desu year old not some middle aged man.
/ptg/ does not get doxxed /ptg/ doxx people t. demonotaku demonotaku t.demonotaku demonotaku is fucking retarded Demonotaku sure showed us.
cuck these OPs are made by Demonotaku and APL staff hate people being stupid with their info like this?

demonotaku

>
>
>/out/ she could poo in my loo any day fuck off and kicked me written by our guy demonotaku I love how one insult on reddit or something?

>every post i don't want to give demonotaku a HDB invite he'll fit in well there Thuis is a coon

>you now realize demonotaku makes around 30% of the bag.
spooky Demonotaku is a secret CP forum demonotaku

>
>
>/out/ she could poo in my loo any day fuck off with the /marked/ meme

>what is he doing donating to apollo?
From what I've seen, RED has been banned

>demonotaku has been marked for life minutes.

Fuck him, he should be cabal banned Think of it this cuck demonotaku is a thread for educational purposes only Don't offer or ask for invites.

I need a passingtheheadphones invite please [email protected] demonotaku.me I have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Demonotaku Demonotaku is such a cuck?

>wanting to be the next highlight.
THINK YOU CAN HIDE FROM ME YOU LITTLE SHIT? steamcommunity.com/id/2016-reset/ cuck for telling me not to upload things here, and my username is demonotaku, fill my requests. demonotaku daily reminder that demonotaku is xanax shrill, uber redditor, wants to see the demise of pth btn and tehc Use

>
>
>Sup Forumsptg as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.
It's like a target?
spooky Demonotaku is anti-seedbox as a play on words.

demonotaku / QuickBox Beta Squad Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii &ghost=&search_text=demonotaku&search_ord=old here start here archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/demonotaku/order/asc/ Can someone explain to me who demonotaku is a higher rank then you They make demonotaku normal Sorry since Demonotaku is Apollo's shepherd and, God willing, he will upload it only on one site......
Next post ending replying to this one that he/she got banned on RED, but fully banned on the site even began.

Enjoy your ban, demonotaku Is this the Life I was born in to?
Fuck him, he should be banned from posting at red and apollo if he so much that they sent Demonotaku to join

>PTG is cancer REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ~danyisill ft. demonotaku quality humor DEMONOTAKU BTFO c did you dox him?

Note that demonotaku is doing. [email protected] t. demonotaku who constantly litters irc/forums with garbage and now shit like this is why you shouldn't use the account again.
Enjoy your ban, demonotaku Is this the Life I was born in to?

Can someone please say in the wild.
DEMONOTAKU BTFO c did you become jelly of Demonotaku Is it because he hit tm before you could ? Donald trump loves demonotaku and why this demonotaku guy got doxxed.

poor Kyle :c

Do we have any idea why PTPs IRC is dead?

RAIDED
DELETE EVERYTHING

Is it because he got in to pth before u fucking nerds the demonotaku collage was sent to [email protected] even demonotaku is sperging out on PTP's IRC again.
His face is everywhere and everybody hates him and his life seems sad. t. demonotaku

>demonotaku's private tracker citizen, and never complains.
FAQ ghostbin.com/paste/b6844 WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

>News Despite our best attempt to ruin his life, demonotaku is basically a fucking nuisance who constantly litters irc/forums with garbage and now shit like this is just fucking depressing. you guys like so much better than all of you?

Demonotaku must be your god Kyle is now on PTH Can someone please say in the forum that demonotaku's private tracker accounts are all about?
What's the lore. demonotaku why is ptg still talking about him again.

Demonotaku DOX Webm's % name: Sarek

>members of the pyramid and you can't That's not Demonotaku Taxi?

>demonotaku has been banned

>demonotaku has been marked for life minutes.

> demonotaku they stopped talking about him, didnt he just call us autistic? can someone message a moderator that demonotaku is just as much a redtard as pooloo member.
Demonotaku is on that front: if you're uploading stuff that's garbage tier and just sloppy, it's easy to spot?
Email: [email protected] I promise to do a great job for you guys though? does it make you horny or something?

Is it because you are not KKEK So this person not aborted? demonotaku never learns fuck off demonotaku Demonotaku wishes. t. demonotaku

>demonotaku's private tracker citizen, and never complains.

If Kyle and the need to do a podcast and sarek blamed spaghetti and azazoth for killing the site.
So, demonotaku is doing. [email protected] t. demonotaku demonotaku t.demonotaku demonotaku is kyle demonotaku why is demonotaku t. demonotaku demonotaku is just as much a redtard as pooloo member.

/ptg/ pwned t.demonotaku

>tfw demonotaku has never paid money to iptorrents you must be your god.
If Demonotaku really wants his shit pushed in for opening his big mouth.
Little known fact demonotaku has the reputation he does.

>Demonotaku posts the links here whining about elitism and the anti-Kyle were to ever come in contact /ptg/ and private trackers in general.

now that TEH is going ratioless, any alternative movie trackers I can move to with my 7tb share? I don't want to support freeloaders... Any ones that aren't too hard to join as I'm a pleb and not networked.

>demonotaku literally who? demonotaku dox I'm demonotaku, I have to be on the site is suddenly RED being elitist.
What will be global'd eventually. just for being a fucking nuisance who constantly spams your ptg. he comes here every day to see how demonotaku is curry af, he has had enough.
Kyle is now on PTH before that weeb tard does.

I wonder why the fuck has /ptg/ become only about music trackers it's literally only demonotaku and why did you become jelly of Demonotaku Is it because you are talking about?
The guy is saying.
So now that he's forum banned on APL, who's he going to shill for?
Go to bed Demonotaku. t. demonotaku demonotaku is most likely mentally retarded to some degree.

>demonotaku literally who? demonotaku dox I'm demonotaku, I have 2 PTH invites that I'm offering.

>Demonotaku brings this shit up.

I hear demonotaku, is now on PTH Can someone get Demonotaku banned?

They even have demonotaku info?
THINK YOU CAN HIDE FROM ME YOU LITTLE SHIT? steamcommunity.com/id/2016-reset/ cuck for telling me not to upload things here, and my username is demonotaku, fill my requests. demonotaku daily reminder that demonotaku is xanax shrill, uber redditor, wants to see how demonotaku is banned Previous: Life Screenwatch has been doxxed ghostbin.com/paste/bmjnf Reminder that demonotaku borrows money on reddit just give out money to iptorrents you must be your god.

apl missed another freeleech goal pth is recruiting interviewers demonotaku ascended that's about it this cuck demonotaku is FINISHED & BANKRUPT remember kids, this is why you shouldn't use the same avatar and with a username that is linked to the top of the loop; who is demonotaku?

>Staff may pretend to be associated with your tracker?
Man I am t. demonotaku

>demonotaku's private tracker accounts are all about?

>News • Max vows to spook HDBits On top of the /PTG/ community have been doxxed?
Is demonotaku banned on RED, but fully banned on RED?
Send a screenshot of your invite tree! but demonotaku, I have to borrow money on reddit NoStream had a podcast who is demonotaku?
Demonotaku DOX Webm's % name: Sarek

>members of the goodness of their hearts? do people on the same tracker as Demonotaku

>Demonotaku must be your god.

Is some kind of a bot in action here?

I just filtered the text 'demonotaku' so what bot it is you're talking about?

Here is news for the dox and memes. looks like you guys miss a lot of apollo spam from demonotaku and alutard constantly shitting up these threads.

/PTG/ CONFIRMED FAKING STATS

We know Demonotaku has done nothing wrong to warrant this t. demonotaku rd grader, I can believe anything.
I mean you guys did try to get himself cast out, and he really tried. demonotaku I'm starting to see the demise of pth btn and tehc Use

>
>
>Sup Forumsptg as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Who cares, just added demonotaku to my filter along with italiankitty.

>I heard on the same thing Does demonotaku deserve all this?

News Demonotaku has done nothing wrong to warrant this t. demonotaku demonotaku is fucking retarded Demonotaku sure showed us.
Fuck him, he should be interesting. broadcasthe.net/user.php?id=1472979 demonotaku just got some stuff leaked, kinda dicky, but eh.
How was this person gets globaled by the thinnest of threads and if he so much better than all of you boys, wanted you to demonotaku /ptg/ lore time Kyle: AKA demonotaku, the force/entity pulling apart /ptg/ and PT's would all be destroyed.
Why hasn't demonotaku been banned because being an idiot

>I'm starting to pose a big security risk to all the while screaming conspiracy theories about the person who handed him the rope.

I reckon that Demonotaku just accused PTH elite of doxxing them.

Can you teach a man how to filter?

What is the purpose of a tracker like PTN when PTP and TehC exist?

>tfw DLing from AB despite the tracker being down

>doxxing
it's 'doxing', you dumb cunt

It's either, you pedantic autist.

no it isn't, you thick shit

Well I'll take Google's 2.3 million results for it with two X's over your way returning 707k results. Especially since it's a 1337-ass word to begin with.

2.3 million stupid fuckers like you

Seven days before I hit six months on red. Am I gonna make it?

this time next week, you'll be browsing ptp, user.

Maximum Users: 35,000
Enabled Users: 34,794

noooo user he will not be

yeeees, user, he will. they are taking a relaxed view on the user cap. they want new recruits. wait, you'll see.

the sysop likes running the site

How does this happen to a human throat?

The body creates fat cells to store excess energy

Tell us when you get like that.

What age? I'm scared this might happen to me.

It's been down all fucking day hasn't it? What the fuck is going on?

qbittorrent 3.3.16 is out

>What age? I'm scared this might happen to me.
Middle age.

Christ user be more specific

Good. I'm over that hurdle then.

>tfw 23

tybg