Why does everyone here love thinkpads even though theyre chink shit

Why does everyone here love thinkpads even though theyre chink shit

there good

w-whatever you say user

Name one modern computer company that isn't manufactured in an Asian country.

>hard mode:
Name one that isn't from an Asian Country and is widely used in corporate workstations or as a household device.

dell

>he actually believes this shit

Because chink shit> apple gay shit

America doesn't make a good laptop, but if she did, the thinkpad is the shittiest one she'd allow.

>chink
>asian
hello?

Not that particular ThinkPad, OP. You clearly are a faggot. Old IBM engineering ThinkPads. There isn't anything better for the consumer market.

I seriously can't believe how much Macbooks have gone to shit. I still have my 2010 Macbook from my college days (I got it for free thanks to some sources back then), and while it's not perfect, it's lasted for this long, and it runs decently for a laptop of the time. These days, every time I blink, the clock speeds on these devices gets slower and slower. It's crazy how far brand power alone can carry a device.

Literally every computer company has their laptops built by a Taiwanese manufacturer called Quanta

taiwan manufacture has at least some standards, china is a fukin wasteland of illegal manufacturing practices and pre-installed botnets

Still asian though, also Quanta has plants inside mainland china as well.

That's not a thinkpad. that's just another example of normalfag cancer taste

enjoy your lenovo botnet

Because they're that good

Are the old hp compaqs good? My school had a bunch of them

The Elitebooks are definitely. Compaq TC/NC4400 beats the X60 imho.

no, hp never was good. they bought compaq fucked that shit up and rebranded it to hp to fuck shit up even more.

hp's only success was before the 80's everything afterwards upon till now is pure garbage. they live of printer ink and that one user here on Sup Forums who licks sucking itanium dick

>everyone
no, only idiots who fall for this meme and Sup Forums's shilling of these crappy plastic chinkshit garbage.

Assuming everything is soldered on now, the meme is dead.

ThinkPads from the **4* series back are
>Cheap
>user-customizable
>user-serviceable
and the ThinkPads from the **2* series back have
>superior build quality
>superior keyboard and trackpad
>even more user-moddable and -serviceable parts
>near-perfect price/performance ratio

they're pretty good for their price
also there's the neat nipple and the thinklight to roll blunts in the dark

explain the toilet thing pleze

wat
it's explained on top of the picture

I have an x220. I have an T21 that still works. Both are great machines. Better than other work machines i had. Thinklight and trackpoint are great featuresnto have, and i can change hardware myself if i need to (which i actually dld. My x220 has 2 ssds)

I can use other laptops of course, but i am always missing well thought features. Basic shit like a caps lock light are somewhat discarded on other machines. Why? I can only blame jews.

youre not buying the right ones if youre buying chink shit user

Cheap shit that does what you would want most want
Somewhat specific design
The trackpoint thingie (I'll be honest I don't understand this one. I have an X220 and I still would rather go for a decent trackpad, and there are definitely some out there that can be pretty precise and more usable)
Seem all professional and shit