Google has turned off showing ads on my network, they finally marked one of my static IPs as bot...

google has turned off showing ads on my network, they finally marked one of my static IPs as bot. i can turn off blocker and i wont see any google ads anymore. this also means no one else on my IP will ever see ads either lol. adnau is configured and working properly because it still clicks on ads from other sites, and i also get google ads from other IPs, just not this one. looks like im free

reminder to install adnauseam
adnauseam.io/

script to fuck google even more
jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/

and enjoy the ride

Other urls found in this thread:

adnauseam.io/
jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Grow up

Google is trying to conduct a business of course they need to ban an add on that purposefully tries to kill their business

Don't you people have something productive to do rather than trying to destroy other people's businesses?

Another friendly reason why you should use adnauseam

no

So how long until this sort of functionality is integrated into uBlock so you can just check and option to auto click blocked ads?

I removed the add-on a few days ago because I reinstalled my profile. Thanks for inspiring me to install it once again.

Google is on full anti adnauseam shilling, don't fall for their tricks

Adnauseam already is a fork of ublock origin, only way they could make it more like ublock origin is that they added more filter lists. Besides, I like it better if they stayed separated.

So uBlock Origin should just absorb the functionality, I don't want to install a separate fork just for this, if all it does is click ads that should be easy to add as an option in uBlock Origin that you can enable.

adnau has 16k users on firefox addon page, ublock has 3m. if ublock added this then google would be kill in a week

Why not you do it and then offer a pull request for ublock origin

Guess I'll get started on the logo then.

Thank you for re-affirming that the add-on is working, we strive for a better google destroying experience and your feedback is important to us!

>tfw google is kill in your lifetime

>no face

How hard could it be to take the clicking parts of adnauseam and apply it to upstream ublock origin?

so what should i do now? its either
>continue running script with no clicks
or
>turn it off and wait until they turn ads back on
i think ill go with the second option

I suggest just turn all adblockers off until they don't think you're a bot anymore and next time, set adnauseam to sometimes so they won't think you're a bot as easily

i already had it on sometimes, 60-120 sec refresh time, top 20k keywords. ok ill wait

this is autistic as hell and just makes you tracked even harder

and these too obvious shills or what is more likely countershills trying to make someone that already looks bad (advertising industry) look even worse by pretending to defend it just block shit with ublock origin, install it for friends and family too. You are immediately a lot harder to track, instead of being one of a few thousand autists pissing in the ocean

fuck off mom

>How hard could it be to take the clicking parts of adnauseam and apply it to upstream ublock origin?
not happening because ublock is meant to block (and maybe hide some additional elements as well), not give a false sense of security.

do it if you want to but it makes no sense. Not even tiny actors are affected as it is not like the thousand autists coordinate their browsing to target the same site or set of sites.

If you value this placebo over your privacy then be my guest

ublock doesnt give me any privacy, they know what sites i visit no matter if i have blocker installed or not. adnau doesnt expose you any more than ublock, all it does is make you and your company cry and im ok with this

I thought if you clicked on an ad the ad owner gets like a 1/10 of a penny? Why would a bot clicking on ads hurt Google?

Advertisers will start demand to pay less for ads

>Retards actually think that they can fool googles algorithm.
Is this the let's write offensive stuff to recaptcha 2.0? Because that totally made google shut down recaptcha.

I would install it, but it slowes down my browsing. Are there an automated version that I can install on my home server(linux)

if you want to run script in the background then the best way is to create virtual machine with linux and run it from there. theres no way to run it from a headless server

Too bad, that's not worth it

You could host a vm on your server

>Economic Terrorism
My sides have just passed Pluto

how can they know what you visit if you don't connect to them
dumb frogposter

They would also magically disappear from Google's webstore and get the extension autoremoved from everyone's Chrome installations due to "sudden malicious behavior", I don't think the FF port would survive long either. It'd essentially throw the extension and the developer under the bus for a few hours of fame.

you are literally opening their site, did you think about that? they have google analyst on 99% of websites

Dont let this slide guys

What the fuck do you mean opening their site
>using Google search
>not blocking analytics
ISHYGDDT

ublock doesnt block analytics, using adnau doesnt expose you more than ublock, ublock doesnt give you any privacy

>ublock doesn't block analytics
by default.
if you're not retarded you can enable the filter list for it in the settings.

guess what, 99% of ublock users dont give a fuck, adnau doesnt make any difference for these users

they should, it would surreptitiously be using their connection to send a bunch of requests they never asked for

>2017
>Still using a bad designed adblock that just hides but still download the ads
That's why I never trust meme software posted in Sup Forums

take this garbage back to pol

Wrong, analytics are blocked by default.

Prove it, OP

Source for such shilling statements?

RECAP: ADNAUSEAM does harm to the focus of google, the SHEKEL

By clicking - better say pinging - with harmless Ajax, it devalues Google Advertising as none buys anything whatsoever from barely legal clicks.

Any post against ad nauseam needs reliable proof.

Any post supporting the Chosen Devs of ad nausean needs a valuable set of information.

There's a lot of noise about it, nonetheless google and some repos or browsers cutting it out. WHY? ASK (((THEM)))

>UnGoogle tutorial
>featuring Google Chrome

> Block ads
> Click on ads
Nice nonsense.

what does it say there in the image? "cucked" or "clicked" ?

it says clicked

it would be funnier if it said "cucked" though

Firefox has a headless mode.

how does it work?

>grow up
Kill yourself

They would just have to start calling it a botnet and Sup Forums would drop it instantly.

they already tried and failed

Bump

I'm and idiot, what does this do and why should I bother with it if I'm using uBlock Origin?

ublock blocks ads, adnau blocks ads and kills google, if you care about better internet then replace ublock with adnauseam

first you remove your head

stop shilling this fucking shit

Ok but why should I bother with killing Google? Other than Android they didn't do anything bad?

I tried it it was shit
wouldn't recommand

>reminder to install adnauseam
>adnauseam.io/
>script to fuck google even more
>jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
such a sophisticated piece of software
there's no way for the google to deal with this

worse reverse psychologic ad campaign I've ever seen

wurst*

>no copypastas anymore
took google a long time to realize it was not working

>they finally marked one of my static IPs as bot
how are you browsing internet now

how do you know if they marked you as a bot?

It hides them and sends a HTTP request in the background, is it really that hard to understand?

>he actually thinks google would spend a shekel to make Sup Forums autists not use another botnet

you would have to be extremely butthurt to create those pastas and there was like 3 or 5 of them

ublock won't integrate this because they'd get taken off the chrome extensions store just like adnau

0.05 shekels deposited to your bank account. Thank you for being a part of the Alphabet influence team!
Have a great day.

It doesn't seem to click some ads, even though they are detected. lifehacker.com for example. It doesn't detect any ads to click there.

Could any one confirm this? What should I do to click them too?

I got no additional blocking systems. No hosts file.

detected 1 ad

yeah, not like a few autist could influence an election. I mean Hillary has it in the bag

AHHAHAHAHAHA
>its really working, we're making google lose money
>gets banned easily
lol
Look at the brightside. Google installed adblock for you.

Thanks, It didn't do for me. Maybe the ads are regional or something.

>google has turned off showing ads on my network, they finally marked one of my static IPs as bot. i can turn off blocker and i wont see any google ads anymore. this also means no one else on my IP will ever see ads either lol. adnau is configured and working properly because it still clicks on ads from other sites, and i also get google ads from other IPs, just not this one. looks like im free

You're an entitled millennial, nuff said.

Fuck off, boomer. You caused this and we're fixing it.

I'm a millennial

My ad vault is stuck at 9027. I still have the script running.

> i can turn off blocker and i wont see any google ads anymore

Hows the recaptcha treating ya? And don't say duck duck go, that's a meme, not an usable web crawler.

Unless you're making fake searches Google won't fuck you with captchas, your searches are more valuable than showing you ads

fuck cia niggers and stop shilling this shit

bullshit adnauseum shilling, if you tell Sup Forums something is hurting a business, they just get turned on.

I see. I've accomplished being put on the bot list (as well as half a dozen dnsbls) long ago by running a tor exit for few weeks but apparently that put me on search shitlist as well.

It's not fake searches, just a permanent rate limit ~10 a minute, and if you go over, your ip is locked until captcha is solved. Normally IPs are not rate limited this draconically.

You rock OP

i hate google and this shit sounds good
is it good tho?

It just clicks ads in the background on sites you visit. Set it to some low setting (ie click 1 ad out of 50), and chances are google will never detect it, while you "donate" some cash to the sites you like.

The whole "resist google" angle is a meme, but otherwise its a quite useful feature. Note that the extension is just ublock with the click feature and few other options added in.

i use vpn, so i can click everything all the time and dont care
so thats not a problem
so is this thing good?

>The whole "resist google" angle is a meme

yeah, that's what they said about ab, abp, ublock and umatrix. I'm starting to see a pattern here. When your business is adfraud you will eventually fall

Ublock tells you it blocks ads. No such thing, it just doesn't show you. Anau also blocks them the same way as Ublock but also sends a fake click to the ad. Making google advertising worse.

Normally, you can't click ads because browsing web in $CURRENT_YEAR means you need to have ad blocker enable at all times. If that's not the case, I can't this ext to you, as you need to get familiar with how to use internet first.

The whole point of this extension is basically crowdsourced clickfraud, except instead of russian botnet, visitors do it voluntarily for the site owner.

so i tried browsing few sites with this addon and it fails to block adds

fuck this shit, now back to adblock plus
when we are on the topic: is there a better addon than adblock plus?

you may find your answers at redit you pleb

ha-ha just tell me the answer alrdy you faggot

No, it's a meme in this particular instance. That site is laughable as it's basically some sort of imaginary leftard "resist teh power" power fantasy completely divorced from reality.

Yes, I'm in ad business, so hear this:

Ad blocking definitely hurts google, but clickfraud does not - google, since basically ever, quite blatantly passes all clickfraud costs on whoever purchases the keywords, and still rake in their markup, too. They deal with it only when customers despites the costs.

Ie if you want to hurt google, use plain ublock, this extension basically props up google (and sites you visit) business, passing up costs on google's customers.

how is that 10% refund working for you m8?