TailsOS

so Sup Forums, explain why aren't you using the ultimate NSAjew disabler?

>NSA is so buttmad about TailsOS that they tag everyone who even types it in google

Other urls found in this thread:

pando.com/2015/12/18/tor-project-super-secure-anonymity-network-will-definitely-keep-you-safe-long-hackers-dont-break-rules/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because I'm a normie when it comes to this stuff. What do I do

what does tails do that other distros can't?

>tfw googled about Tor once 2 years ago
How many lists am I on

distro with no botnet and routes every connection through tor

all of them

bootstrap tor

> tfw regularly use/research into tor, anonymity networks (i2p, freenet, etc).
> tfw have used tails

how many lists am I on?

Just as fucked as me :(

The slides say LINUX!

>Psyop to get people to install this shit, thinking they're completely safe while the NSA has backdoor access to them

>try to escape botnet
>end up raping speeds whit tor
wat

because it doesn't FUCKING WORK on my system. Same with that piece of shit Qubes.
Hell even fucking fedora manages to break spectacularly.

I don't give a fuck, I seed tails

tailos + monero = ultimate freedom

Freedom isn't free.

>NSA has backdoor access to them
citation needed?

Snowden said qubeOS is the closes you'll get for what it's worth

snowden is also a mentally ill tranny degen

that's chelsea

well snowdon is the ENEMY OF FREEDOM
so dont listen to him

Do you seriously think Americans even care how stupid they look at this point? They genuinely think that the only problem with the government violating the constitution is that people found out about it. The Clintoners have the exact same outlook on Hillary’s email leaks, they think that the content of the leaks should be covered up and ignored, but the leaker should be tracked down and prosecuted to the highest degree of the law for daring to defame the rightful heir to the Whitehouse. For some reason think that the method of acquiring information impacts the consequences of it, even if the information is confirmed to be genuine. It’s like finding out that your spouse is cheating on you, then ignoring it because “she deserves her privacy”. It’s such a clear display of submission.
It’s crazy to me how the people of the supposed land of the free could be so openly against the democratic process and public knowledge. Is it wilful ignorance? Would they rather just pretend that nothing is going on behind their backs, that their politicians are just friendly public servants, and that the oversea wars actually are to spread democracy?
I hope that someday they are slapped out of it, and realise how much of a shit state their country is in.

> In any given year, Tor drew between 90 to 100 percent of its budget via contracts and grants coming from three military-intel branches of the federal government: the Pentagon, the State Department and an old school CIA spinoff organization called the BBG.

> pando.com/2015/12/18/tor-project-super-secure-anonymity-network-will-definitely-keep-you-safe-long-hackers-dont-break-rules/

Because I don't trust a cia funded botnet