How smart is Sup Forums these days? Post results...

How smart is Sup Forums these days? Post results. We're doing these surveys on several boards to see which ones are the best

test.mensa.no/

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not clicking that botnet virus shit

>entire website loaded through non-free javascript

this is official norway's mensa website you brainlet. you scored 0

Pfft

>tfw brainlet

Around 115-125 if I had to guess.

>le test where everyone scores 120+
nah

I scored 89.

did you pruposefully click the wrong answers? thats worse than random

I got 119. lol, you're a retard m8

I got 130 and I couldn't even complete all the things

IQ doesn't mean anything, I always get ridiculous high IQs, and I am retarded as shit

"Your IQ lies outside the area that the test is able to measure."
so, you are all retards

It's accurate to mensa paid exams. Just Google this exam if u need proof. Or are you afraid is going to shatter your self image as an intelligent person?

Kek, mensa is pretty much a pseudo-intellectual club where faggots masturbate to each other's ego.
Name me one mensa member that actually did shit
Also, IQ != intellegence. It merely shows you your potential at best

tfw to inteligent for this shit

According to 12 online tests I average at 139. According to the test I took at my phycologist, 142.

Inb4 lower than measurable

ITT everyone is very smart in the 90+ percentile

can someone explain me this one? I didn't understand it

It's two black on left side

The third picture is the sum of the previous two, on th and left side it's a positive amount on th left it's negative. On the first row it's +1 black -3 white, +2white -1 black, so the third image is 0 black and -1 white

solve vertically, left - right and left+left right + right, anwser is 2 black dots on left.

this desu, i always considered my self stupid compared to others and somehow every tests i get 125+, i also suck in math.
>tfw power engineer

oohh, got it

Fucking auto correct is the worst

The third picture is the sum of the previous two, on the left side it's a positive amount and on the right it's negative. On the first row it's +1 black -3 white, +2white -1 black, so the third image is 0 black and -1 white. On the second row iit's +1 black -3 white, then +2 white - 1 black so the sum is just -1 white in th last picture

This user is genius or looked up the solution.

Mensa paid tests are shit. They only test pattern recognition skills (and even that poorly), ignoring other kinds of IQ. Professional tests, even if flawed, are far faaar better than that from Memesa circlejerky fucks.

And no, I'm not salty because I've got a low score from them, I've got 148 points. Part of the reason why I consider it worthless.

i have no job and live with my parents at 27 LOL

Sadly I'm only good at math and logic, I was always shit at English and trying to articulate ideas

most of those are not hard, you just need to see connections between pictures and solve by comparsion. Given enough time and thought you will solve anything like this, the time you take determines how intelligent you are and the time you are willing to spend determines your autism power level.

>I'm lazy + a loser
>LOL

okay mister

One of your botnets has been updated to the newest version

That LOL is a cry for help

No, IQ is the most accurate measurement of a psychological concept we call intelligence and intelligence is what we call your ability to learn, use logic and have be verbally fluent. The last one wasn't tested with this IQ test.
Of course it has it's faults and errors (like any measurement) but it's still useful for whoever cares about this kind of stuff. It's good enough, our best estimate.

The last one took me a while to get, I'll admit.

>have be
this is why my score is lower than anyone elses here

>test.mensa.no/
Sup Forums reporting in

>inb4 fake, we practised those thousands of times since we care about IQ

(its not the right age range tho lol)

I am pretty dumb fampai, won't waste 25 minutes to confirm that.

Anyone that believes their score from an online test is accurate can subtract 50 from their score for their real IQ

good thing I got 180

>those last questions
What the fug

which one you had trouble with, brainlet?

33 & 35

clicked completely randomly and got 95

test is bs

In the second row the figures are split in the middle, in the third one, the right half is flipped horizontally and then vertically.

Oh, and this one. Yeah, I don't know what the fuck is going on here.

Hahahahahaha, this guy thought he was a genius!

To get quickly to 33 and 35 to post these , I just clicked always on the same option without caring about choosing wrong. I finished it like this after 35 to see what the score would say. Meaning the result was absolute dogshit, turns out that message is just Mensa's way of avoiding telling you that you are braindead!

>135

No way Im that smart, shit test.

Damn, it's real simple

REEEEEEEE FUCKING FIREFOX KLAR CAN'T TAKE SCREENSHOT!!!
Anyhow, I got 130 IQ, 97,7 percentile

yeah I swear this one is just random shit

smarter than Sup Forums and Sup Forums dumber than /sci/ and /his/

comfy middle

okay nevermind, it's just the standard "hide where there's overlap and leave where there isn't" with some additional bulshit flipping or whatever. also its done by columns and not by rows. I shouldn't have given up because I still had time

No. Like all IQ test threads it's
>le test where almost exclusively people who score 120+ comment on their scores because the others don't bother so it gives you the false impression that everyone scores 120+ when in fact it's probably like 20% of those who take it

>You're so intelligent that you should join our sekrit club! Gib membership fees pls and we'll send you four magazines a year and a little card for your wallet

It is literally in their financial interest to accept everyone. The only genius in Mensa is whoever started it.

the upper one needs to be flipped horizontally in place and then you overlay the lower one I think. so it should be answer 6.

yep, textbook selection bias

>Also, IQ != intellegence. It merely shows you your potential at best
this test measures fluid intelligence. there's also crystalized intelligence but they're highly correlated

Nope its like graphical bit inversion but upper row is flipped horizontaly.

Also my official mensa test was worth 136 5 yrs ago so pretty accurate I think...

Bitwise XOR. Each third image consists of lines that are only in one of the first two images. Tripfags don't know bitwise logic, who knew?

>tfw 86
You told me vidya was going to make me more intillegent, Sup Forums. I stayed away from the Linux meme and this is what I get???

I scored lower on this than on an actual IQ test which had me at 120. Woo.

All I've ever done is play vidya and make 3d models for $$$ user. I still scored 122 on this.

I scored 133, checkmate Anonymous

>tfw to smart too get a job, move out my parents house or maintain friendships

You think your intelligent when you claim ``too smart'' is a thing that keeps you from doing stuff that is not important?

>Those speech marks
10/10 rusemanship

t. Drumpfy

I feel dumb for not completing the last 4 questions didn't manage my time effectively

Evidently the warning that it's inaccurate is true. I'm half-asleep and sped through it (not to mention a dumb phoneposter).

Since we're in a high IQ thread, would you guys give us some insight into matters of the world? About ayys, pyramids, goolag, or the universe? Or vaccines? Or Illuminati? The uncertainty principle? CS topic? Anything you want. I'm really curious about what you guys at 140 and more think.
t.128 brainlet.

Maybe the real IQ test is just testing if we bother to complete it once we realise that it's pretty much just the same question over and over again?

>tfw we all failed

I've never done a real IQ test, but this looks like bullshit. Basically the first 15 questions were like "look it rotatted", then the rest were "look it's overlaaayd" and/or "look it's fleeeped".

The only one I failed to answer was 33, and 35 took me a ton of time to figure out. But it's also 11pm, I'm half naked and horny.

I'm sorry only anons with IQ 130+ can understand the secrets of our existence

You can get reactions when the dog's saliva touches your skin anywhere, brainlet

>ayys
In the age of camera phones, sightings have actually gone down. This implies that most sightings are bullshit. However, sightings increased drastically after World War 2 and throughout the 1950s and 1960s, which was precisely when there were a lot of nuclear blasts and bomb tests, which are visible from space.
>pyramids
It was absolutely possible to build them with human power and nothing else.
>goolag
In the future, all companies will be like Google. But I'm curious to see if we can ever pay for groceries by handing over our email address.
>the universe
Nice to look at, but there's not much point trying to explore it when anything worth exploring is unreachably far away.
>vaccines
Anti-vaccination rhetoric all stems from Andrew Wakefield, a man who has been struck off as a doctor because his research was so flawed.
>Illuminati
It's scarier to think that nobody is actually in control, which is the real truth.
>uncertainty principle
Why does the universe owe us certainty? If we can't handle ambiguity, that's on us.
>CS topic
With computers, we have all effectively been promoted to being the boss of several peons; it's just that the several peons are virtual. No-brainer jobs are disappearing, and aren't being replaced. Universal Basic Income is a good way to fix this, but I don't think it would work because too many people would still want to supplement their income by continuing to work.

Probably not accurate though

How old are you? Because if this is your insight with an 140+ IQ, you are fucking retarded.

I answered with one of the choices for the entire test and I just got this. Why do people even believe these things again?

121. I ran out of time on the last one.

It's politely telling whoever got that legit they're retarded

Smart enough to not take an online IQ test.

Do you feel that if a shrink charges you $200 to do an exact copy of this test in his office, it makes it more valid?

It wouldn't be this exact test. It would be way different.

What kind of shrink? Psychololgists are mostly worthless, I've gotten better insights from speaking to raccoons. Psychiatrics can at least give me funny pills or other benefits.

Shrinks are psychiatrists, it's their nickname. Dumbass.

Fuck. I hate this. I eliminated that pattern because the first column doesn't seem to match that. Because the upper patterns left side looks too long to not leave anything.

My IRL IQ tests were in a different format than this but I was a child at the time. I remember being tested on sequence of events and had to put pictures in order of how they would have made a story and explain why. Real IQ test seemed like it might be a little subjective tbqh

you're lacking in other traits

you didn't do the test correctly so it obviously can't assign you a score. what don't you understand?

>you're lacking other traits
Me, you and everyone else including user knows he knows this.

Why mention it?

How'd I do Sup Forums?

some people unironically don't

It took me a minute but it is pretty simple.
It's basically just addition and subtraction.
Go top down.
In the first column the white squares on the left from the first box cancel out the white squares on the right in the second box, the two black squares add.
In the second column the white squares on the right cancel the white squares on the left, the black square on the left cancels the black square on the right, so its empty.
Third column, the white square on the right cancels the white square on the left, so two black squares on the left.

Did we have anyone below IQ 100 yet?

>we practiced thousands of times
Oh, so it is fake.
>practicing IQ tests

I got 91 by clicking random answers