/nrg/ - Nyaa Replacement General

This thread is for the discussion of NyaaPantsu (pantsu.cat), a free (FOSS) torrent indexer, and other nyaa alternatives.
The aim of this project is to write a fully featured nyaa.se replacement in golang that anyone will be able to deploy locally or remotely.

FAQ
>pastebin.com/Gq9MrJN5 (embed) (embed)

Links
>pastebin.com/40aFT7CN (embed) (embed)

>Why is Pantsu down/error 502?
Most likely because the team is deploying changes. Wait for a bit and refresh the page. It should be mostly stable now.

Latest news
>Update soon, featuring the following:
>Tags, anidb/vgmdb/vndb search, indonesian language added
>Toggle dark theme link on footer, more mobile css improvements
>Date search is now from X date to X date instead of X days/months old, possibility of excluding specific user during a search
>"Always logged in" checkbox

General updates on the site
>Miao tried to add ads but changed his mind after facing heavy criticism
>Language flags still not fixed thanks to ES
>Scraper fixed but DB still not cleaned up so there is still a lot of hentai anidex torrents on nyaa
>Boards finally fixed

As for the coming weeks
>Improve scrapers to scrape more sites
>Move db dumps to just nginx to prevent any issues/corruption
>Add in the nyaa.si and anidex scrapers into the main program

Dev live server:
>dev.pantsu.cat

Database dumps:
>nyaa.pantsu.cat/dbdumps

Local Client:
>An user made a local client in case the online sources are down: instructions and download at
>nyanner.net
qBittorrent plugin for Pantsu.
>github.com/4chenz/pantsu-plugin

Development roadmap:
>trello.com/b/gMJBwoRq/nyaa-pantsu-cat-roadmap

NyaaPantsu Status:
>status.pantsu.cat
>Copyrighters wall of shame
transparency.pantsu.cat

Development and discussion channel:
>github.com/NyaaPantsu/nyaa
>#nyaapantsu / #nyaapantsu-dev on Rizon

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/kczjbz.torrent
nyaa.si
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first

negative search dont work...

Hey!!, don't let the thread die while I'm sleeping, fags...

go on dev

nyaa.si is better

that can be done easily

Disgusting.
Classic Nyaa theme when?

see

Noice.

bump

does AMM do anal?

Paging user who had the anidb database
Could you export a table with the following data?
>PRIMARY KEY fid, filesize, extension
It would also help if you could include
>crc32, group, aid
I want to programatically determine file ID from a torrent file (or the other way when they have all their torrents)

Dunno. Guess it could be a "passkey". I originally snagged this torrent right before they went private. my.mixtape.moe/kczjbz.torrent

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0A465A8B57BCF061B1E5294B4F7AF403BEEE697C&dn=%5BANK-Raws%5D+Onii-chan+Dakedo+Ai+Sae+Areba+Kankeinai+yo+ne%21+%28BDrip+1920x1080+x264+FLAC+Hi10P%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
This should have the same content.

first for boards

nyaa.si is down! The cartel is down! Long live Pantsu! Long live nyaa!

Quit pretending

spoke too soon nibba

Pantsu literally had two hours of downtime just earlier today lmao

DELETE THIS

nobody noticed because nobody actually uses pantsu

For the right price.

Scraper broken or DB is acting up again

So, bakabt changed their trackers when they went private?

Fuck. I didn't think to check for a series rip that included osts. Thanks user.

Is there a nyaa pantsu equivalent of Western animation like Ed Edd and Eddie or that stuff?

piratebay

Update when

Stat scraper and dev I mean

> bug still not fixed
>Sup Forums theme on dev is actually the classic theme

Will the classic nyaa theme have jlist ads?

please make it so

yes, but it might also means jlist ads on other themes

why is search still broken

soon!

Will it have j-list ads?

Thought miao said we won't get j-list

go ask him

If you fix the classic Nyaa theme I'll make sure to shill Pantsu everywhere.

what do you mean fix?

nyaa.si
Now fuck off with these threads

What's with the Nyaa tracker right now? Is it still down?

the nyaa tracker died along with it's website

Some company bought it and is selling it for 1800 euros according to Miao.

I'm trying to download the Death Note Musical. Can anyone please seed?

Stats are dead

Stats are irrelevant.

>browse torrents
>see 0 seeders
>don't bother downloading
That's how it goes for the vast majority of people.

Remove stats, then.

This is true.
I know because I also do this.

Then ur just dumb.

No u

Looking good.

Paging user who had the anidb database
Could you export a table with the following data?
>PRIMARY KEY fid, filesize, extension
It would also help if you could include the crc32 column and the groupfilerelations and animefilerelations tables.

I want to programatically determine file ID from a torrent file (or the other way when pantsu has all their torrents)

Techloli bump.

That's no Techloli ..., not even near "Techloli"

Well, you sure like complaining... don't you, dear user?

Answer this

No. Look into how private trackers work. They have an ID for each user in the magnet/torrent file and if you are not in the list of users, you will not connect. BBT removed the public function and went full private, so unless you had an account before, you will not connect.

Is there a way to scrape from Bakabt with Pantsu?

Just take the interview on their IRC.
I read it's not too hard to get into.

No, then pantsu would need an account. But you can often find torrents by searching creatively.

Yeah sry, but i want my techloli and not a picture that i already have.
Anyway, thanks for your service.

Not unless you want to download everything and remake the torrents.
This. Although maintaining ratio is a bit hard at first.

My pleasure...
Yup, we're on the same page...

There are the best pictures tho

negative search work again, thank you!

Waiting for decent Shingeki no Kyojin s02 bd release (≧▽≦)

>This. Although maintaining ratio is a bit hard at first.
Could you just seed whatever you download or should you try to pick up new/popular stuff for the ratio even if you don't want it?

It took me about 1-3 weeks for my ratio to go back up after downloading something I wanted. Apart from those first few weeks though, it all went fine due to already seeding stuff, which is why i said 'at first'. I'm not really one for downloading things I won't watch for a while though so that might be why my ratio was hart to maintain at first.

To add on to this, imo the points system is absolute shit too, since it only rewards for low seeded torrents but the only ones worth downloading for the points are freeleech and stop being low-seeded after an hour, which means you will only get 1 bonus point from them and 1GB upload is 300 bonus points. You could always donate though desu.

What questions do they ask at the interview

generic stuff about if you've been in private trackers before, where you heard about them, and any private trackers you are in probably. You will want to read the wiki first though which is open to the public. If you can prove you can keep a good ratio or actually upload stuff though, you should be fine either way.

You probably wouldn't fit in at all in any private tracker desu if you delete stuff after viewing it.

let me guess, you spend points to gain access to a torrent you want, right? shit idea.

Seeding 1:1 shouldn't be hard provided there's leechers but I'm not the type to leave stuff sitting around after downloading. At the least I change directories and move it to an ost or download folder, probably would delete scans and split cues along the way. If it's an anime, which downloading that from them would be retarded, I'd delete each episode after watching so not good for seeding either.

yeah, probably not. I'm only on rutracker which hardly counts as private.

Stats still ded and scraper/db also fucked.
GET IT TOGETHER EWHAL

scraper is fine

>last entry 2 hrs ago

Update when

there hasn't been any new feature or notable fix these last two days though

who are the most fun characters in the game to play?

reimu with winter
also

ded

Bumppp

Can somebody explain to me why the stats keep breaking every single fucking time?
What's different from .si?
This is the only reason why we lost the majority of the userbase, and it kinda pisses me off.

Who is this semen demon

AMM said on IRC he was wondering the same since nyaazi has had no issues with stats from the start.

Nyaa.si has their own tracker (nyaa.tracker.wf) that appears to update the stats on their site directly. This is instant.
Pantsu has another program they run that scrapes public trackers (I think coppersurfer.tk) for stats, which evidently crashes a lot, because Pantsu is too stupid to scrape anything properly.

Does nyaa have all of the torrents now?
Can I switch from magnet links to links to the torrent files without problems?

Yes, but you should use magnets anyway

What is the whole "cartel" thing with .si? I'm not in the know.

Just autists getting butthurt for no apparent reason, you can continue to use .si as normal

Long story short there's a group of weebs who actively tried to control the fansub scene, until fansub became obsolete due to CR. Some of them now work with CR.
They are known for being annoying tripfags on Sup Forums and if you take a look at the archives of this general from may-june, you will see these threads had 24/7 shitposting praising .si and shitting on pantsu. They even doxxed the devs.

I think it has something to do with the lang these are written in, unironically... I've seen bugs reporting the exact same kind of problem with it since the beginning of the year, at least. I accidentally found those and some comments about it in the FreeBSD forums...
Also

Sukebei stats ded

Bump

Burp?